[FM11] The Ice Cream Dream, The Rise Of Icelandic Football

Flamers

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The exam went ok :) The girlfriend is coming tomorrow until Sunday.

I also have the highest ticket prices in Iceland, the next highest attendance is about 6k per game to give you some idea.

Annoyingly it was only for an hour out of 4 days.. However I did convince her to wake her up at 5am yesterday and today to watch the Formula 1 :D Damn good race it was!

It was also a year for us so I kinda had to pay her some attention...

He could have won by a lap but saved his engine for half the race! I think that Kubica and Perez would be an ultimate team. Kubica is way to under rated IMHO. Last season if he was in a McLaren or a Ferrari he would have EASILY won the title, the Renault sucked last year.

EDIT: This is my F1 fantasy team, pretty good on the result really! http://espn.sportsbox.com/en/formula1-fantasy/userteams/flamers

kfklogo.png

Season 17 July Half Season Update - Urvalsdeild:

Results | League Table

So much win, can't say much more.

Surprised at the table?

The European Seeding still the same. The European Seeding has gone up finally: European standings.

Finances | Transfers

/EDIT I forgot to update this.. this 1:30am and I'm tired

Um yer.. we have some great facilities, my super ML was sold over my head for only £5.5m! I was ****ed.

Any information you want then just ask.

Flamers

World Cup 2026

2026:

Group A

Morocco - 7

Mexico - 5

Norway - 3

Chile - 1

Group B

England - 7

Czech Republic - 5

Saudi Arabia - 2

DR Congo - 1

Group C

Germany - 5

South Africa - 4

Serbia - 4

Colombia - 2

Group D

Brazil - 9

Romania - 6

Japan - 1

Honduras - 1

Group E

Spain - 7

Portugal - 6

Senegal - 4

Costa Rica - 0

Group F

Argentina - 9

Holland - 6

U.S.A - 3

U.A.E - 0

Group G

Italy - 7

Israel - 6

Paraguay - 4

Australia - 0

Group H

France - 5

Nigeria - 5

Sweden - 4

Iran - 1

Second Round

Morocco e4-1 Czech Republic

England 2-1 Mexico

Romania 1-0 Germany

Brazil 2-1 South Africa

Spain 0-1 Holland

Argentina 2-1 Portugal

Nigeria p0-0 Italy

France 4-0 Israel

Quarter Final

Morocco 1-0 Brazil

England 4-1 Romania

Holland 2-1 France

Argentina 1-0 Nigeria

Semi Final

Morocco 0-3 Argentina

England 0-0p Holland

Third Place Playoff

Morocco 0-2 England

Final

Argentina 5-3 Holland

kfklogo.png

Season 17 Review - Uravlsdeild:

League Results | Icelandic Cup Deildabikar Results | Icelandic Cup VISA-Bikar Results | Icelandic Supercup Result | European Results | League Table

The international call up's are now becoming ridiculous, one game I had 18 players called up. Two games later I had 12. We managed but it wasn't the most fun I have had playing FM. On the plus side there are now 2 spots for the Champions League!

We were ranked as 200-1 outsiders to win the Cup I do think that I should be getting slightly better.

We had the league secure with 3 games left this season which was great, we had it with 4 games left due to a huge goal difference. To complete our rout of the league we got the top Golden Boot , the top Footballer of the Year, the 3 Young Playesr of the Year, the 3rd best goal of the season, I won Manager of the Year and 6 players in Team of the Year!!

Finances | Transfers

A bit annoyed that Salami was sold. I spent big this season and it seems to have played off.

Key Players

1. Erhan Kurtulus. The lynch pin in my defence, he has proved to be an incredible signing. As you can see he is developing into a player who could challenge for a role in Premiership sides!

2. Hyacinthe Kone. Started the season as a striker but I have retrained him to a MR where he seems to be making the position his own. He also seems quite well suited to the role.

3. Franklin Bastardo. Top scorer, no one can touch him at the moment.

Youth Players

1. Johann Hallgrimmson. He has played a few more games for Lazio but he would have been a started every game for me, his value has also dropped a lot.

2. Garðar Sævarsson. He made his first team début this season, covering for all the players who were on international duty.

If you want any more screenshots then just ask me.

League History

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|SEASON    |CLUB                |LEAGUE                       |FINAL POSITION            |EXPECTED POSITION                |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|2010      |KFK                 |3. Deild Karla B Rioill      |2nd                       | Not Judging, Joined In July     | 
|2011      |KFK                 |3. Deild Karla B Rioill      |1st Promoted via Playoffs | Media 4th, Board Title Challenge| 
|2012      |KFK                 |2. Deild Karla               |6th                       |12th, Attempt To Avoid Relegation| 
|2013      |KFK                 |2. Deild Karla               |3rd                       | Media 11th, Top Half Finish     | 
|2014      |KFK                 |2. Deild Karla               |1st Promoted              | Media 8th, Title Challenge      | 
|2015      |KFK                 |1. Deild Karla               |3rd                       | Media 11th, Avoid Relegation    | 
|2016      |KFK                 |1. Deild Karla               |3rd                       | Media 10th, Title Challenge     | 
|2017      |KFK                 |1. Deild Karla               |1st Promoted              | Media 7th, Title Challenge      | 
|2018      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |2nd EURO Cup              | Media 11th, Avoid Relegation    | 
|2019      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |2nd EURO Cup              | Media 6th, Title Challenge      | 
|2020      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 5th, Title Challenge      | 
|2021      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 2nd, Title Challenge      | 
|2022      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 1st, Winner               | 
|2023      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 1st, Winner               | 
|2024      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 1st, Winner               | 
|2025      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 1st, Winner               | 
|2026      |KFK                 |Urvalsdeild                  |1st Champions League      | Media 1st, Winner               | 

Flamers

I moved back from uni, about to build a new PC and been editing Crysis 2 as quick as Charlie Sheen goes through coke...

Sorry, might have an update in a few weeks :p But first its holiday and pool time :D

I moved back from uni, about to build a new PC and been editing Crysis 2 as quick as Charlie Sheen goes through coke...

Sorry, might have an update in a few weeks :p But first its holiday and pool time :D

You mean coca cola right? *nervously looks over shoulder for libel lawyers*

kfklogo.png

Season 18 Prevue - Urvalsdeild:

Results | Expectations | Media Expectations

Another season, another group qualification. We did well in the friendlies though.

Finances | Transfers

£9.25m taken this season.. Greedy much?

Only 2 in, one from a parent club. Plenty out but most of them are ex youth.

Squad

Still looking good :D

Key Signings

1. Milutin Damjanovic. I broke my habit of buying young players as I needed a DC to plug the hole.

Youth Spotlight

None, carp again.

If you want any more screenshots then just ask me.

Flamers

Archived