SI must work on hotfix 11.2.2

Guest vegyegan
Yep, getting pretty annoying now.

Any work arounds?

Yeah, work around is to not buy the game till it works. I posted in an other thread saying the game should be updated and released next year as 2012, however a guy from Sega dismissed this as "will never come under discussion as our Business model is based a a yearly release" read into that what you will. I for one will most definatley not be buying on or anywhere near release day again.

request: a poll (like the one SI guys closed earlier today)

What would you expect from such a poll? Dissolve of the parliament? It's just silly to start a poll, as everything is already covered in this thread.

Im not bothered if they work on it, Ive unistalled it and deleted all my data.

This game isnt even worth patching.

The trouble is with a yearly release, the game never works as it should, if its released every 2 years, the game should work out of the box but the income would drop.

Maybe a compromise would be a big increase in personel and get rid of most of the beat testing team, they quite clearly arent doing their job.

The trouble is with a yearly release, the game never works as it should, if its released every 2 years, the game should work out of the box but the income would drop.

Maybe a compromise would be a big increase in personel and get rid of most of the beat testing team, they quite clearly arent doing their job.

So they should increase paid staff by ditching free beta testers :confused:

That makes perfect business sense, can't understand why they haven't done it before.

Yet another ignorant and over the top post from you. Ever heard of the words rational and perspective? Learn them

Just someone else complaining about a process they have no idea or experience on

what i would like is if they just released new data every season, well twice a season, and charge for that maybe. maybe skins too. coz all this buyin a game in oct/nov, then patchin it the next week, then patchin it again 2 months later , then again a month later is ridiculous, takes all the enjoyment out of the game for me, especially when there are so many knock on effects with every latest patch. i need to kick this football manager habbit.

Guest vegyegan
Just someone else complaining about a process they have no idea or experience on

And why are other peoples views not as important as yours yet again, if you are happy with it why post in here infuriating other people with your fan boy, defend the game at all costs attitude, he payed his money and is entitled to his choice. The thing that gets me is yes games have bugs, but what is the life cycle of this product?, what percentage of the life cycle is taken up in the patching cycle?. Answer those and then tell me it is acceptable!

And why are other peoples views not as important as yours yet again, if you are happy with it why post in here infuriating other people with your fan boy, defend the game at all costs attitude, he payed his money and is entitled to his choice. The thing that gets me is yes games have bugs, but what is the life cycle of this product?, what percentage of the life cycle is taken up in the patching cycle?. Answer those and then tell me it is acceptable!

And here's someone like you speaking nonsense again ive never said is views are't important but hes complain about a process hes no idea on similar to you ??

and grow up with the fanboy stuff how old are you 6 ive stated many times in many different threads that the games not perfect but its also not life threatening like it seems to be to some

so get your facts right before posting rubbish

Never mind the tactics problem, i have noticed that during most matches one or more of my players get sudden drops in condition without any reason. These players are fine one second with condition of around 90% or so and the next second their condition plummets to 50% or 60 %. When this happens there is no mention at all of them picking up a knock or being tackled or anything. It does this pretty much every match forcing me to sub the player as the condition never really reaches the original level again. The randomness of this issue makes the game pretty much unplayable for me. Really hope other users will notice this issue as well so it can be fixed for the next patch.

I also see this every match. It's the same thing with yellow cards - quite often they are not mentioned either.

Guest vegyegan

Yeah, posted in many threads replying to people who are experiencing problems. Did you answer either of my questions. Errm that would be a no. Why dont you share you wealth of experience and enlighten us all as to how the world of gaming works.

We have had 2 patches so far, both needing hotfixes. That in itself goes to show there are/have been some serious problems with the game. I dont doubt Si work hard however they are driven to produce a product each and every year that requires patching for a significant amount of time while it is the latest release in the series. Again a fact. The game is far from perfect and everybody has the right to express their feelings on a product they have paid for.

Yeah, posted in many threads replying to people who are experiencing problems. Did you answer either of my questions. Erm that would be a no. Why dont you share you wealth of experience and enlighten us all as to how the world of gaming works.

We have had 2 patches so far, both needing hotfixes. That in itself goes to show there are/have been some serious problems with the game. I dont doubt Si work hard however they are driven to produce a product each and every year that requires patching for a significant amount of time while it is the latest release in the series. Again a fact. The game is far from perfect and everybody has the right to express their feelings on a product they have paid for.

Ive never said people are't entitled to there say so why do you keep saying that :confused: of course they are

and as for been the expert you must be pretty clue up when it comes to making computer games and software etc as you keep going on about how many patches/hotfixes there should or should't be so you enlighten me

Guest vegyegan
Ive never said people are't entitled to there say so why do you keep saying that :confused: of course they are

and as for been the expert you must be pretty clue up when it comes to making computer games and software etc as you keep going on about how many patches/hotfixes there should or should't be so you enlighten me

No, I never said how many there should/shouldnt be. I stated there have BEEN 2 already, BOTH of which needed HOTFIXES. It is you saying to people they know nothing about the process, which implies that you do.

I would like a game that has no patches, I know that will never happen. So instead of quoting and not reading, why not answer the questions, what percentage of a games life cycle is acceptable to be taken up- in the patching cycle?????

No, I never said how many there should/shouldnt be. I stated there have BEEN 2 already, BOTH of which needed HOTFIXES. It is you saying to people they know nothing about the process, which implies that you do.

I would like a game that has no patches, I know that will never happen. So instead of quoting and not reading, why not answer the questions, what percentage of a games life cycle is acceptable to be taken up- in the patching cycle?????

Well im easy going there could be 10 patches and i'd still be happy least it shows there trying to do something about the problems each to his own

Guest vegyegan
Well im easy going there could be 10 patches and i'd still be happy least it shows there trying to do something about the problems each to his own

Still, not answered the question or read the post, the game has a yearly cycle so, yooud be happy with a pacth for the old one the night before the new one comes out?

There are many, many people who play games from X.0 all the way thru the patches, never starting again etc, so it is not impossible to do so and still have a satisfactory experience. Starting on new patches is ONLY essential if there has been a data update you are interested in, otherwise its unnecessary. SI say for the best possible experience you should etc, but thats just a disclaimer that they probably have to put out there. Its like the message on a Starbucks cup that the contents are hot, for 99.9% of people this is self evident but they have to protect themselves from the 0.01% that are dumbwits.

Guest vegyegan
There are many, many people who play games from X.0 all the way thru the patches, never starting again etc, so it is not impossible to do so and still have a satisfactory experience. Starting on new patches is ONLY essential if there has been a data update you are interested in, otherwise its unnecessary. SI say for the best possible experience you should etc, but thats just a disclaimer that they probably have to put out there. Its like the message on a Starbucks cup that the contents are hot, for 99.9% of people this is self evident but they have to protect themselves from the 0.01% that are dumbwits.

I for one, would have done this as data updatas are not that important to me, as the whole point of the game is to make your own changes and react to teams buying and selling players etc. Though there are things like transfers etc that have been affected in this game, that cant be undone.

I for one, would have done this as data updatas are not that important to me, as the whole point of the game is to make your own changes and react to teams buying and selling players etc. Though there are things like transfers etc that have been affected in this game, that cant be undone.

That is true this time around, however with my save started at the beginning I started in BSS so by the time I get to the top previous loopy transfers will be history. Its not an ideal state but goes to show that it is possible with this version. Shouldn't have to be like that, but its just another workround isn't it.

Still, not answered the question or read the post, the game has a yearly cycle so, you'd be happy with a patch for the old one the night before the new one comes out?

Well know thats abit daft in it as i'd still buy the new one and play it if that's what your referring to ?? the patch cycle dose't bother me if i find something up with the game/patch i report it in right place and get on with it not make a massive fuss

Guest vegyegan
That is true this time around, however with my save started at the beginning I started in BSS so by the time I get to the top previous loopy transfers will be history. Its not an ideal state but goes to show that it is possible with this version. Shouldn't have to be like that, but its just another workround isn't it.

Yeah, im sure its possible to enjoy the game and I have at times. I will however wait a short while to start again, when im sure I will enjoy the game. I will just excercise my right in not putting my hand in my pocket come release day next year.

Yeah, im sure its possible to enjoy the game and I have at times. I will however wait a short while to start again, when im sure I will enjoy the game. I will just excercise my right in not putting my hand in my pocket come release day next year.

Which is absolutely your right to do so. Tbh if everyone who says that they will do that, actually does so, then SI really might have to sit up and take notice this time! Forums will be quiet too :D

Guest vegyegan
Which is absolutely your right to do so. Tbh if everyone who says that they will do that, actually does so, then SI really might have to sit up and take notice this time! Forums will be quiet too :D

I doubt there will be enough to make them sit up and take notice. Hope you continue to enjoy your game and its been a pleasure having a proper debate upon it. Si need both positive and negative comments, so they know where they are strong and what needs improving this can only be done by sensible threads without decending into mudslinging.

So they should increase paid staff by ditching free beta testers :confused:

That makes perfect business sense, can't understand why they haven't done it before.

No, they should replace the beta testers, I thought that was pretty obvious.

Its also pretty obvious they need more staff since the game out of the box has been a joke for many years.

I doubt there will be enough to make them sit up and take notice. Hope you continue to enjoy your game and its been a pleasure having a proper debate upon it. Si need both positive and negative comments, so they know where they are strong and what needs improving this can only be done by sensible threads without decending into mudslinging.

Ssshhh, don't tell people we've been having a proper debate! Its frowned upon round these parts ;)

Its also pretty obvious they need more staff since the game out of the box has been a joke for many years.

Maybe they could just get rid of everyone and just let you run SI

Below is your quote. Not that obvious from what you've put, hence my slightly sarcastic response.

• Administrators

No need for abuse to each other in here please.

There will be no "hotfix" - as previously announced, there will be an 11.3 patch, scheduled for release after the winter transfer window.

Thanks.

Archived