FM11 Big Euro Nation: Small Club to Big Club Challenge

I see there's a save game compatible hotfix patch (aka 11.1.1) out.

Plenty of other fixes to, including several "Crash" fixes. Crossing fingers it might fix rlipscombes problem.

i saw about this earlier and have downloaded and installed it.... i have just tried my first game since and......

I ONLY MANAGED TO GET THROUGH THE WHOLE MATCH!!! :D :D

touching every piece of wood that it continues this way...................................................

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woohooo Lets go Rlips!

Well my board has a consortium led by Roar Strand about to try and take over, and they have their own manager they want to bring in...oh no...need to ride this out.

Edit: On a side note, I have just got back to where I did prior to the crash this morning, and had not been taken over in that game, taken over in this, and Strand is giving me a chance...

That's brilliant news rlipscombe!! :thup:

And I'm very surprised to see Roar Strand as leading a consortium to take over your club LLR. I know him very well from his days at Rosenborg (my local and favorite team here in Norway). In fact he just had his testimonial yesterday after spending almost his entire career here. One of my biggest heroes in Norwegian football. No one shows that kind of loyalty any more. Sounds like your club is in good hands. :thup:

Albion Rovers 2015/2016

3rd in Clydesdale Bank Premier League (pred: 12th) | Transfers | Finances | Graph

The League

I'm shocked to be quite honest. When we beat Rangers in the first game of the season I though it was probably just a fluke as they had a player sent off early. We then hammered Inverness CT 6-0, again, just like last year in the Cup. It took 12 games before our first loss, and it came at home to St. Johnstone. Half way through the season we were actually top of the table for a little while, but we didn't managed to stay there. There were some really strange results this season. Like I mentioned we beat Inverness 6-0 at home, but we also lost 5-0 to them at home. God knows why. Both games were pretty equal in chances. In the end we were 3rd though, after beating Rangers again in our last game of the season, leaving Celtic (amongst others) behind us in the table.

I was even more shocked to see that I was named Manager of the Year. I don't think I've ever seen that happen in a FM game before when in a season I won absolutely nothing.

The Cups (League Cup | Scottish Cup)

Rangers crashed us out of both cups. They really are our Cup-nemesis. I think that's the 5th time they've knocked us out of a Cup. Reaching the Semi Final of the League Cup, beating Celtic on the way, was a nice new record though.

The Players (Squad Overall Stats)

No real surprise to see a few of the new signings being our best performers, but several of the old players did great as well.

Torben Hansen - He's had 6 injuries in a year, including a 2 month long one with a hip injury. Still, he's probably our best performer this year.

Pablo - He was exactly as good as I had hoped in midfield together with Palsson.

Massimiliano Niero - Great season earning him a spot in the Team of the Year.

Denis - He didn't keep his 1 goal a game ratio from the few games he played after joining last season, but he's definitely good enough for this league. I'm still worried he won't reach his potential with his low determination stat though.

Anthony Lopes - I have to mention him cause he was my 2nd player on the Team of the Year. I don't think he was that amazing, but oh well. He's most likely lost to me anyways as I can't offer him the contract he wants.

(If you want screens of any player in particular just ask)

The Finances

They are looking great. £2M+ in balance. Hopefully my board will finally let me spend some on wages (if not transfers) next year. Most of the profit was made from large gate receipts in Cup matches and the £623k price money for finishing 3rd. Also TV-rights was a huge increase this season from £6k to £500k. Still mad at my board for not showing any form of ambition when we were top of the league in January and insisting on keeping the wage budget at it's pathetic level.

The Scottish Teams in Europe

Celtic at least managed to reach the group stages of the Champions Cup this time around. They came 3rd in a group with Inter, Arsenal and Red Star, but were then humiliated by Dinamo Moscow in the EURO Cup 1st KO round (6-1 loss). Rangers reached the group stages of the EURO Cup, but ended last in their group with Herenveen, Lazio and FC Timisoara. No one else reached the group stages. Not to impressive, but hopefully Celtics participation in the Champions Cup group stages will boost the leagues reputation a little bit.

The Future

Looking good. We're moving into our new 7,625 capacity stadium in a months time. We have a healthy bank balance. Although we're going to lose at least 10 players as their contracts run out, I'm having high hopes of a better wage budget once the league resets. Hopefully I can then replace the lost ones with even better quality. I'm also going to let 6 of my scouts leave as their contracts run out in the hopes of bringing in better ones. I already shortlisted all the players they have found, so I won't lose track of anything. We'll also have our first test of European football. But I don't have any big hopes of reaching the group stages.

[b][u][color="Blue"]CLUB HISTORY[/color][/u][/b]

[b]SEASON	LEAGUE	POS.	S-CUP		L-CUP		EUROPE		NOTES[/b]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]11/12[/b]	S3D	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/NewAlbion/s1tab.jpg"]1st[/url]	4th round	2nd round	-		Promoted
[b]12/13[/b]	S2D	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/NewAlbion/s2tab.jpg"]5th[/url]	3rd round	3rd round	-		-
[b]13/14[/b]	S2D	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/NewAlbion/s3tab.jpg"]1st[/url]	5th round	3rd round	-		Promoted. Won Challenge Cup.
[b]14/15[/b]	S1D	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/NewAlbion/s4tab.jpg"]1st[/url]	3rd round	3rd round	-		Promoted. Won Challenge Cup.
[b]15/16[/b]	SPL	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/NewAlbion/s5tab.jpg"]3rd[/url]	5th round	Semi final	-		-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S-1/2/3-D - Scottish 1st/2nd/3rd Division | SPL - Scottish Premier League

[b][u][color="Blue"]TROPHY CABINET[/color][/u][/b]

[b]Scottish First Division[/b] - [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/NewAlbion/s4tab.jpg"]14/15[/url]
[b]Scottish Second Division[/b] - [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/NewAlbion/s3tab.jpg"]13/14[/url]
[b]Scottish Third Division[/b] - [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/NewAlbion/s1tab.jpg"]11/12[/url]

[b]Scottish Challenge Cup[/b] - [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/NewAlbion/s3ccup.jpg"]13/14[/url], [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/NewAlbion/s4culC.jpg"]14/15[/url]

Montrosebadge.jpg

Dual season update

2013-2014

League Table - 9th

Transfers

Scraped to survival via play-offs, finished season strongly. Decided not to sign any new players as felt the side had started to gel.

2014-2013

League Table - 1st Promotion

Started the season with 23 games unbeaten and never looked back.

Aims

1. Survive in the SPL

2. Rebuild a soon to bedepleted squad

:)

Disaster has just struck we have just had a takeover that offered no investment, then we areplunged 7 million into debt for under soil heating that is gonna take 10 months to fit. Whole squad has been signed by other clubs on bosmans bar two or three. Feel like I can't go to bed now :D

Phew debt has just been restructured in to a loan of 6.25m from the chairman, still leaves us 350k in debt when we were 400k up though.

And Darfo Boario have just qualified for the Serie C2/A Playoffs in 4th spot, this gives us a chance to make the jump up, but not sure if we will be 100% following by playing right through June. (Though no registration in Serie C2/A has meant I have signed players right through til April.)

Well the Playoffs have started a 1:1 draw at home against Mantova who I have never beaten first up means I must win away from home as if it is a draw they go through on "Higher Seeding" which is a crap method, but pretty sure we can do this, I have also managed to sign the best of my loanees to a full time contract and he will only leave the club for a couple of weeks before he returns in July, I have managed to replace those who are looking to retire and also grown a stronger club this season, promotion would be great, but I would not complain about another season down below.

As for Finances, mine are terrible, got a 500k loan from the new Chairman to cover our debts and paying that back for the next 30 years.

Good luck with keeping the club financially stable Dizzy.

And to make things even better... we beat Triestina 1-0 thanks to a goal in the 2nd minute of injury time to progress to the 3rd qualifying round, and an away-day at Serie A side Frosinone!

Also, prize money and probably a share of the gate receipts!

That's awesome Quackje, well our season is over after a second 1:1 draw against Mantova and they advance as the Higher Seed, that means we will be spending our third season in the Serie C2/A next year, and hopefully with the new signings we will have enough to get up and make a difference, the boys did well to this point though. Greatly impressed.

Brettney's Russian Adventure - Take Two!

FC Chita.

ChitaLogo.png

We spent the first 2/3 of the season in the relegation zone and it wasn't until the media started to speculate about me losing my job thet we went on a good run of six unbeaten (3 draws). The board confidence with me went up after our short decent run and even though we then dropped a few places we never re-entered the relegation zone and did just enough to survive.

Table. - Transfers.

Fans player of the year: Evgeny Scherbakov - Records.

A typical Chita Lineup;

GK, Harcik

RB, Vaganov

LB, Mkrtchyan

CB, Tanasijevic

CB, Bukievskiy

DMC, Gainullin

RM, Tikhonov

CM, Dzyuba

CM, Dyatel

CF, Zhdanov

CF, Radonjic

SnakeXe's Messina - Season 4 - 2014/15

Story of the Season:

Serie C1/B - 2nd, Playoff Winners

After an adequate first half of the season, we were looking to challenge for the title in the new year. We never did manage to get ahead of Crotone, despite winning all but 4 of our last 18 matches. To put this season in context, last season 64 points was enough for the title - this year, that would have put you fourth. Still, a solid 2nd place left us well-placed in the playoffs, and hopefully we could put our previous two disappointments behind us to take promotion.

The first playoff tie was away against Barletta, a decent team who'd signed a number of our cast-offs over the last season or two. To lose to them would have hurt. The match was finely balanced, until their top scorer Godino was sent off for hacking down our fullback! Surely it was our opportunity to put ourselves in a great position. No, we conceded a sloppy goal and couldn't score, a terrible result.

I was still confident about the home leg though, our league record meant we only needed to tie it up on aggregate to go through. A storming drive from Amodio after 8 minutes put me at ease, but they got a goal back soon after. Licata headed in another to put us back on level terms on aggregate 6 minutes later, but straight from the restart they scored again! I was starting to get nervous about our defensive frailty as we had conceded twice from two attacks.

Half time came and went and we still hadn't scored again - then disaster struck. Barletta got a third goal, putting themselves 4-2 up on aggregate with just 25 minutes left to play. Alcalde came up with another crucial goal 5 minutes later though, to put us back in the frame. The minutes ticked past until, with 6 minutes left, Enzo Scorza burst through on goal... surely? YES!!! He stuck it low past the keeper's flailing grasp to put us ahead by the slenderest of margins. Could we hold on? Easily.

That epic comeback got us through to the final, where Sorrento surprisingly were waiting for us, having beaten Atletico Roma. The away leg was a very cagey affair, with chances snatched at by both sides. As the minutes ticked down, a stalemate seemed most likely - until we won a penalty in the 90th minute!

I couldn't watch as January signing Alcalde put the ball on the spot and paced out his run-up.

He rifled it into the net, putting us in a great position for the return match!!

For some reason the board decided to have the home leg as a fan day. Never mind, we won comfortably :cool:

We also had a board takeover by a local businessman towards the end of the season. Unfortunately he wouldn't be investing, but he did take out a £1.5m loan to wipe out our overdraft.

Serie C Cup - 1st Round

Difficult draw, but no excuse for that.

Coppa Italia - 2nd Qualifying Round

Finally won a match in the competition, but it didn't help much as Serie B Torino showed us their quality.

Results 1 - Results 2 - Squad

Transfers - £6k Profit

Had wage problems all through this season, as the board decided to reduce the wage budget below last season's despite expecting promotion, so I had to get rid of a few players in order to be able to renew the contracts of some key men. Artistico's departure was a blessing in disguise, as the squad seemed to have more togetherness without his disruptive influence. On the incoming side, Alcalde was a great signing as he contributed some important goals in the second half of the season.

5 Most Important Players:

5. Nicolas Amodio - DM/MC - Much better this year, in a better team.

4. Luca Tedeschi - DC - Another great season from the centrehalf.

3. Unai - ST - Had a great season supporting Scorza, shame it doesn't look like he'll sign another contract, will be tough to replace.

2. Aniello Cutolo - AMRL - Finally, a winger worthy of the name.

1. Enzo Scorza - ST - A return to form for the main man, I think he appreciated having a few other players contribute to take the load off.

History:

Season    League                  Position  Achievements                   
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12   Serie C2/C              2nd       Serie C Cup Runners Up, Playoff Finalists
2012/13   Serie C2/C              1st       Serie C2/C Champions, Promoted
2013/14   Serie C1/B              5th       Playoff Semi-Finalists
2014/15   Serie C1/B              2nd       Playoff Winners, Promoted

Messina 100 Club:

A list of those Messina players who make 100 or more appearances for the club under my management.

Name                Pos        Era                    Apps   Goals     AvR
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rosario Licata      D/WB/ML    2011-Present            145       3    6.92
Mauro Vigorito      GK         2011-Present            128       0    6.82
Davide Testa        AM/ST      2011-Present            121      40    7.04
Enzo Scorza         ST         2012-Present            106      69    7.38
Luca Tedeschi       DC         2012-Present            105       8    7.16
Nicolas Amodio      DM/MC      2012-Present            103       7    6.97

Next Season:

This great season, a shame we couldn't take the title I felt we deserved, but to finally win through in the playoffs is a great feeling! A great season next year would be to finish comfortably in mid-table, and if the step-up to Serie B is similar to the one to the Championship in England, it'll be a hell of a challenge.

Forza Messina!

SnakeXe - congrats on promotion to Serie B. if it's the same as FM10 the step up to Serie B is quite big but by no means impossible.

iacovone - worrying dip in form there... fingers crossed mate.

LLR - unlucky in missing out on promotion there. Bit of a crappy rule that with the higher seed.

brettney - congrats on survival. hopefully you can build from here.

yabobo - good luck in the SPL. bit of a bummer with the loan and losing most of your squad though!

Cheers rlipscombe :) some good teams in Serie B, Triestina and Vicenza look very good and Torino are sleeping giants, but looking at the previous Serie C1 promotees it looks as though we should do alright.

Nice roundup Snake - congrats on hitting Serie B. How do you think the current squad will cope if it were unchanged?

Thanks! If it were unchanged I'd say we'd have a job staying up, my first choice central midfield, defence and strikers are okay but the wingers would have no impact at that level, and the backups would be liabilities. Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of keeping it unchanged anyway, as Unai refused to negotiate a new deal with us :(

Season review 2018/2019 Kecirörengucu Turkish Premier Divison

So my first season in the premier division went quite well as we didn't get relegated. Ended up 13th in the leauge

Transfers: Had no money so i had to go for free transfers once again!

The most important transfers were

Gustav Svensson (played a wonderful season as a defensive midfielder bought him from Bursaspor for free! Former IFK Göteborg player from sweden) Was the second best player of the team. scored 2 goals and got an avrage rating of 6.93

Caca is this brazilian striker i got for free from Bucaspor he was 26 years old (he was injured for half the season) played 21 games in total scored 6 important goals (one of them against galatasaray when i won against them AWAY) he got an rating of 6.85 he also made 2 assists.

Driss Afkir The best player of the team last year came from barcelona were he only had played 1 game(is an maroccan barca production!) He came to keciörengucu and became the star striker. playing 31 games scoring 11 goals made 6 assists and got a rating of 7.01. He was the main reason i won games! scoring those lucky goals he plays kinda like inzaghi always offside but when he gets the chance its a goal!

Dident win any trophy this year but i won the fair play award.

Random facts!

WC 2018 was being held in spain. France won the cup with cameroon coming as runner up and on third place was spain.

Cristiano ronaldo = Player of the year! with messi coming second and fabrgas third.

Champions leauge 2019 Bayern munchen played real madrid in the final and won!

brettney1980 - Good job! :thup: Hope you can push into the top half (or even higher) next season

SnakeXe - Congrats on a well deserved promotion! :thup: Sad to see Unai leave, but hopefully being in the Serie B means you can attract some new stars. Good luck!

DennisIran - That's a good first season in the top division! :thup: That Driss Afkir looks like a great signing. Are the rules in Turkey still very strict on needing to have a certain number of Turkish players in the team/squad?

DennisIran - That's a good first season! :thup: That Driss Afkir looks like a great signing. Are the rules in Turkey still very strict on needing to have a certain number of Turkish players in the team/squad?

Your only allowed to have 8 forgien players in the team sign up for the leauge and only 6th forgien players allowed on the field at the same time :p (i hate these rules! :O withouth them i would have a dream team right now. in my new season i got some transfer money and 2 of my scouts had found alot of argentinian and south african prospects so i signed them all but they cant play :(.

but afkir aint really that good

take a look at Fenerbahces star striker Jose! look at those STATS how am i supposed to compete with that.

Grrr just lost to another rival in the last minute at home. Going to switch to a 4-4-2 because ultimately we just don't score enough.

I have a CB and a ST already signed for 1st Aug - part of the reason I'm so desperate for the window to open Ohanzee

SnakeXe - Congrats on a well deserved promotion! :thup: Sad to see Unai leave, but hopefully being in the Serie B means you can attract some new stars. Good luck!

Thanks, yeah I was hoping to pick up someone as good as him, but it's been tough going so far, might have to change our style of play a little.

Great season Dennis, I'm sure you'll have players way better than Jose soon enough :D

new season aint going so good :( im in the relegation zone but now that its winter transfers i am able to change the foreign players that can play for my team! in with the argentinian left back and out with my romanian striker bolog!

SankeXe afkir is my best player HAHA XD so im not even close!

Newton's Darfo Boario

End of Season

2012/13 Serie C2/A

Building a Legacy

The Present

The Quick Reference

Predicted: 14th

Actual: 4th (Graph)

Serie C Cup: 3rd Round - 3rd Group A

The Manager: Jono Newton - History

Finances: £130k [£550k Loan] (95th Ita)

Season Tickets: 384 (^8)

The Squad: All Players

Transfers: 2012/13 In:12 (£0), Out:15 (£3k)

Confidence: Untouchable

Achievements: 15/86 (^2%)

The Tale of the Tape

A great start saw us unbeaten through the first 8 matches of the season and sitting 2nd overall, at this point I thought promotion was a real chance, but then it was followed with an 8 game winless streak which featured losses to Venezia, Mantova, Spezia & Alto Adige who were the other teams battling us for the promotion places. The second half of the season saw us climb back up the order throughout until we finished 4th overall.

The Promotion Playoff Semi-Final saw us face off with Mantova we proceeded to get a 1:1 draw at home followed by a 1:1 draw away, which resulted in them going through as they were the higher seed going in.

In the Serie C Cup we managed to go through from our group over Bassanno, Alto Adige, Como (Our Rivals) & Mezzocorona, in the knockout rounds we drew Villacidrese & Isola Liri who we dispatched with ease. Then in the 3rd Round Group Stage we faced Pro Vercelli & Celano and a draw and a loss saw us plummet out short of the Semi-Finals, but was a much better run than the previous year.

In March rumours of a takeover by Roar Strand was discussed, and it looked like he might fire me, but in the end the takeover was complete, I still had a job, and he took out a 500k loan to cover our debts and try to help us balance the books. Loan is being paid off at 4k a month until 2038 (Champions League before debt clear?)

We also managed to have one of our games postponed due to heavy snow, I guess that is what happens in Northern Italy.

The Key Players

Players Stats

Goalkeepers

GK: Francesco Scotti - He is better than our young replacement, but not by much, the coaching staff are starting suggest I make the switch, but Scotti has done enough by me to be allowed the starting spot at least for the early friendlies in July.

Defense

DL: Alessandro Radi - One of the late season signings, he came in alongside Dieme and others to strengthen the squad for our playoff run. It worked a treat as he was the best left back we had all season long and I will be looking to use him more next year. 3 Man of the Match awards in 10 games.

DC: Liberato Filosa - The 27 year old centre back was signed late and managed the 10 appearances for a rating of 7.18 with a Man of the Match award, a great benefit to the squad off the free agents list.

DRC: Olivier N'Siabamfumu - The Congolese central defender has some serious competition for his spot now as he battles to stay in the squad, he had a reasonable season, but it definitely got better once he was given a better partner at the back, namely Filosa.

Midfield

MC: Luigi Zilli - Another great season from the current most capped player in our side, with 9 goals and 5 assists he is not holding back. Zilli has a great vision from long distance and seems able to just smash the goals into the back of the net.

MC/ST: Alessandro Cerri (Loan) - A great loan signing from Piacenzia, he came in and played in the midfield to begin with, but a change to him upfront led to a great scoring spat, and then with Dieme joining the squad he moved back into the midfield, Cerri will be joining Darfo on a free in July. He also scored 9 goals on the season. An early injury had the Physio suggesting we sent him back to his club, decided I wanted hm around and was glad I kept him.

AMRC: Eder Bau - The 30 year old midfielder has a habit of slipping to the byline and then firing the ball back to the top of the box for Ferrari, Cerri or Borgese to leap onto and score, it is an interesting tactic, but it does seem to work. He knows he will be fighting to hold his position in the new season.

MC: Luca Ferrari - He start the season by breaking his foot and was out for a long period, but once he made it back he put in some good performances. In a real battle to stay in the squad though with so much competition for spots coming up now.

MC: Alessandro Borgese - Our top goalscorer this season with 12, he scored lots on crosses from the byline, with the occasional slide into the keeper tipping th ball into the net, bt he can score them however he likes and I really don't mind. He also managed 7 assists to be a true boss in the midfield.

Strikers

ST: Louis Jerome Dieme - Late in the season we were looking for a few new additions to bolster the squad and hopefully score some goals, this guy was one I couldn't turn down after Romo released him and what a gem. I signed him for nothing and he has proceeded to score 7 goals in just 10 games since getting on the park. With 2 man of the match awards it means the three new guys have 6 of the 10 since they joined.

Youth Watch

MC: Claudio D'Euigenio (YP1) - The youth product of last season has turned into a pretty good player already, 26 appearances this season in cover for injuries across the midfield. He made his debut in September against Alto Adige and never looked back after that. He didn't manage to score a goal, but he did get a ball into the net before being called back as offside.

DL: Tomasso Massieri -

MC: Andrea Niccolai - He was at the club as a first year youth product when I took over, and has improved enough to make the squad and this list, he managed 9 appearances as injury cover this season and will be looking to combine with D'Eugenio to make the sqaud stronger.

The Past

League Records

|----------|----------|-----------|----------|-----------------------------------|
|  Season  |  League  | Final Pos |  Europe  |           Achievements            |
|----------|----------|-----------|----------|-----------------------------------|
|  [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/233557-FM11-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=6098653&viewfull=1#post6098653"]2011/12[/url] |   C2/A   |    [url="http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/2193/italianseriec2ainformat.png"]7th[/url]    |          |               None                |
|  2012/13 |   C2/A   |    [url="http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2193/italianseriec2ainformat.png"]4th[/url]    |          |         Playoff Semi Loser        |

Club Records & Competition History

All Records:

Highest League Finish: 4th Serie C2/A

Highest Attendance: 1950

Lowest Attendance: 681

Streaks - Won: 4, Lost: 4, Unbeaten: 11, Winless: 9, W/O Conceding: 3

Youngest Player - Claudio D'Eugenio: 16y 94d

Oldest Player - Alessandro Birindelli: 38y 209d

Youngest Goalscorer - Maicol Longari: 19y 119d

Oldest Goalscorer - Alessandro Birindelli: 38y 138d

Competition History:

U20s Group 5: Winners 2013

The All-time Stars

bestofr.jpg

The 100 Club

Not Completed Yet

Current Leader: Luigi Zilli - 76apps

Apps  Gls Asts MoM Av Rat
44(32) 12    9   3   6.84

The Future

Predicted Finish: 11th

Expectations: Promotion

Transfer Budget: 8k

Wage Budget: 10k

The Signings: Alessandro Cerri (Free), David Toukman (Free).

The Youth: Mike Turner (NZL) & Leonardo Gambini (ITA)

unlucky llr not getting promoted better luck next year and that sengalese striker of you looks amazing

He is listed currently in real life at Roma, but seems he is not good enough for them, but for my level he is a BEAST! I just hope that the new signings mean my team is improved over the summer and I can target promotion, as Champions would be nice.

2011/12 - Scottish Third Division - Arbroath - Minisav

3rd attempt at this.

WINNERS!!

We won the league with 10 games to go. Were unbeaten at that point then the reserves let me down! Won the Challenge Cup and put out by SPL sides in the other cups. Good stuff.

My Profile

Competitions:

League - Table - Fixtures 1 - Fixtures 2

Scottish Cup - 5th Round v Aberdeen - Fixtures

Scottish League Cup - 3rd Round v Rangers - Fixtures

Scottish Challenge Cup - Final v Annan - Fixtures ------ WINNERS

Team:

Tactics - Best XI - Transfers

Best player - Graham Bayne - History (Done after reset so only way of showing his stats.)

So yeah, that's me.

Will show screenshots on request :)

LLR - So close :( Next year for sure. With Dieme playing a whole season I think you'll win it, he looks quality.

DennisIran - Sorry to hear that. :( Hope you can bounce right back up.

minisav - That's an amazing season! Really well done! :thup:

Season review 2019/2020 Keciörengucu

I failed Big time! We got relegated ended up 17th in the table!

But if you notice one thing by the table is that Siirtspor won! THEY just got promoted and they won the leauge in there first season! this is the team that i beat and got promoted 2 years ago! how the hell did this happen? okey this actully made me belive in miracles but this is a first time for me playing fm that a promoted team win the premier divsion there first season!

Transfers Got a transfer budget of 1 million. Used it all hoping to imrpove the team but nope! none of the players were able to do anything! Most of them will be leaving cause im going back down to the first divsion where your only allowed to use 3 forginers!

Didnt get fired! Thats the only positive thing i guess with this season :) Was to stubborn this season wouldent change my tactic cause it went so good last year i was hoping for the best but i was so wrong so its back to the blackboard!

Not a good start to the season for us.

We drew Jagiellonia of Poland in the EURO Cup 3rd Qual. Rnd. I thought, surely that's someone we could beat, but at half time in the away match we were 3-1 down. Somehow we fought back to 4-4 though, a great away result after all, but it shows how bad our defense is after losing last years Team of the Year goalkeeper.

The home game was exactly the same, but we won 4-3, and were through to the next round. I scouted a few of the best performers in the Jagiellonia team, and found that their best man in both games, Edgardo Pizzi :eek:, is pretty damn good. He'll probably be playing in Italy, Spain or England soon enough.

Next round we weren't seeded any more and drew Fiorentina of Italy. We didn't stand a chance, and lost 3-1 away and 4-1 at home. Humiliated. No surprise really, looking at their players. Huntelaar, Jovetic, Ljajic, Montolivo etc. Not to mention Babacar (overrated much?), who scored a hat-trick at our ground.

In between the Fiorentina matches the league began. We started at home to Celtic, and again our defense and goalkeeping was shambles. 5-1 loss in a game we were at least as good as them in. Can't believe we lost with 4 goals. :(

We then went away to St. Mirren, and lost 2-1 in another very even match. And just to finish off the transfer window we then lost 5-0 at home to Dundee Utd, in another fairly even match. I'm really shocked, mad, angry, furious. Fair enough that we're losing even matches, but not by 4 and 5 bloody goals!! :mad:

Bottom of the league. Gonna be a long season. :thdn:

Archived