FM11 - Welsh League's to Level 5

CymruAmBythWXM

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah you can play as other leagues. you can also add other edited leagues as well

Cool, thanks for that. Now I just need to load it.........

Also, do I need XML files to accompany the .dbc files or will they run without them?

Thanks, just loaded the leagues & my god they look complex! Is this how they really are?? Kudos to the creator!

They're as close as possible using the Editor. The only thing's which aren't correct are promotion to the Welsh Premier and Promotion from the Southern Level 5 leagues in Welsh League Division 3 but this is due to limitations of the editor. Everything else is spot on.

They're as close as possible using the Editor. The only thing's which aren't correct are promotion to the Welsh Premier and Promotion from the Southern Level 5 leagues in Welsh League Division 3 but this is due to limitations of the editor. Everything else is spot on.

Cool. I just noticed something in the Neath Premier Division. This one isn't a league that I can get promoted from is it? 10 games in and I just realised it :-( Oh well......

Nope, because of the way the Promotions work in real life I can't get 7 to go into 3 in the editor so had to pick which 3 Southern Divisions have promotion's. However I have noticed teams moving around at Level 5 so teams from Divisions without Promotion places do move to Divisions where they can get promoted.

• 1 month later...
Nope, because of the way the Promotions work in real life I can't get 7 to go into 3 in the editor so had to pick which 3 Southern Divisions have promotion's. However I have noticed teams moving around at Level 5 so teams from Divisions without Promotion places do move to Divisions where they can get promoted.

Sorry if you've mentioned already but which 3 southern divisions do allow promotion?

Cheers!

CymruambythWXM i have made a level 5 with around 9 cups if you want to take a look, HERE

I will take a look at some point however Im in work at the moment and not back online at home until next week. What are the 9 cups? Are they real or fictional? Mine has an extra 6 Cups all of them real.

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly I don't think I will be able to release an update that works with 11.3. I've just been trying to sort it out now and keep getting the message "Maximum of 0 clubs allowed in first division" and I have no way of getting around it. I might try working it from scratch and see what happens, only thing then is though I don't think the mid season split will work correctly, although I will be able to relegate 2 clubs from the Welsh Premier.

Your file is great Cymru, played on last year's version for ages. Really hoping you can get it working for 11.3, whichever way you use of getting around the problem would be better than going back to just having the Premier! Kudos for all your hard work.

turns out it didn't work whilst I had 11.3 installed. I to don't mind not having the mid-season split. What seems to be the problem when I ran it in editor it said something about the FAW Premier Cup. I had a play around but couldn't find a solution. Are you considering making a new one?

I am trying to make a new one, however I haven't had the time recently to look at it properly. If its the FAW Premier Cup thats the problem its nothing to do with me as I left that as Inactive. The problem I keep getting is the error message "Maximum of 0 clubs allowed in first division" and I have no way of getting around it.

I am trying to make a new one, however I haven't had the time recently to look at it properly. If its the FAW Premier Cup thats the problem its nothing to do with me as I left that as Inactive. The problem I keep getting is the error message "Maximum of 0 clubs allowed in first division" and I have no way of getting around it.
I have the same problem, but we are on the developer forum, why not ask them this question? I think they have any idea how to solve this problem

Currently holidaying it now, been working on it. The only way to get around the "Maximum of 0 clubs allowed in first division" problem I was having was to start everything from scratch. This means the mid season split now doesn't work like in real life. I have also added a few Regional Cups as well as some Level 6 Leagues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

There will be a version for FM12, I have created it already but am currently testing it. It will be down to Level 4 (I havent got the time to add the required clubs for a full Level 5 this year) it was also include the FAW Trophy, the regional FA Cups and the Welsh Football League Cup. Should be out by the weekend I reckon.

• 11 months later...

Archived