FM11 Official Rangers FC Thread - Here we go 3 in a row!

safcrhys

2lk8u3t.jpg

Not quite yet but that has been awesome using a defensive 4-5-1 against the big boys and still managing to get to the final our shot tallies have been very low I have to say to even score is a bonus :D.

I had the same thing albeit it was in the scottish cup saying i had won it when it was only the semi-final

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No 4th League win in a row for me, things fell apart pretty early in the season.

McGregor demanded to be transfered..... and once i arranged a deal to send him to Monaco his game went down the toilet for 2 months before the window opened. Course i didnt have a decent backup (trying to save £££) and by the time the window hit in January i was 12 points back of Celtic.

Knew that couldnt be overturned and without the CL money next year the wage bill would have to be cut so started shipping out pretty much everybody.

Anderson & Gago sold for a combined £9.2 mill, Naismith to Bolton for £1mill, Woodgate on a free, Whittaker for £2mill, Swanson out on loan, returned Pinnar to Everton. Basically anybody making over £10,000 a week got moved (with the exception of Flick) and i blooded a bunch of youngster that i either had in waiting or bought in January.

By seasons end Lukaku wanted out and was off to Barca for a shade under £10 mill.

Ended the season in 2nd (just) but 18 points back of Celtic, think the only reason club didnt fire me was the fact i have them on a good financial footing.

Heading into my 5th season with an insanely young side with Leigh Griffiths and Fleck as the senior players at the club.

Would list my new starting lineup....... if i could remember their names :D

------------ guy on loan from Arsenal ------- Griffiths --------------------

Young Croatian ---------------------------------------------- Fleck

------------------- Young French guy ---- Manaul Fenandez ------------

I got from Arsenal

J Robrinson -- D Croft --- Mauer (or something) - R Jack

------------------------------ Giffen -------------------------------------

Last time i updated it was end of first season and i was mulling over a £10m bid for Bougherra.

I turned it down as board were only giving 55% back and Charlton wanted 20%. reckoned on getting £3-4m to replace him .No one as good for that cash

Very unhappy player,wouldnt talk to me .Upped his price to £40m no more bids ,things settled down.

First match of season v Hibs .Injured for 6 weeks. No money left as id splashed out in other areas

Then realised his contracts up next summer.Wont talk never mind re-sign

Sold him in November for 4.6m .What great business that was

Replacing him with expiring contract A Granqvist in January for 3.4m. They wanted 7m in the summer ! Ha ,mugs !

Other transfers Summer 2011 .Sold a few clauses for extra cash

IN :

Krul 800k

Kadar 500k

Cathcart 500k

L Wallace 1.6m

A Carroll 2.2m

Wickham 1.4m

Driver 1.4m

Woods 0

Conway 0

Cork LOAN

Weiss LOAN

Kirkpatrick 275k

Ramsey 825k

S Reynolds 275k

OUT: Main ones + loads of youth releasd

Alexander 450k

Weir Released

Broadfoot 500k

Papac 575k

Lafferty 2.0m

Beattie 0 + half wages to Brum

Little 160K

Velicka Released

Doing great so far this season top by 13 points unbeaten

Major improvement in Europe

Grouped with Bayern Munich ,Fiorentina and Racing. Top P6 W5 L1. Beating Bayern twice

Got Mancinis Liverpool next round

Griffiths being fantastic .20 goals in 27 games. O'connor dire

Flecks pinging crossbars and posts from wherever he plays but my star performer so far

Renewed a lot of contracts on massive wages

No plans to buy anyone else this window as yet

Will list them all soon

Just finished my first season so thought I would tell how I've done.

Won the league by 4 points from Celtic, struggled all season 2 finish chances, with a lot or 1-0's and low scoring draws, so will have to look at becoming more clynical next season

In the 4 Old Firms i won 2 and lost 2, but also lost in the league cup to Celtic

Hearts and Dundee Utd started strongly in the leagye buy by the end were a further 20 or so points adrift

Won The Scottish Cup beating Hibs in the Final on Penalties

Drew Sevilla, Spurs and FC Cluj in Champions League so was Happy when i finished 3rd and Parachuted into the Europa League. Bet Villarreal 2-1 on aggregate to proceed to the last 16, but went out to Werder Bremen despite being the better team over the 2 legs (prime example of team's lack of prowess in front of goal)

Transfers in Summer

OUT (as well as releasing the majority of the deadwood from the youth team)

K.Miller - £1.9m - Liverpool - wanted silly money to sign a new contract so was offloaded at start of season

N.Alexander - £825k - Man U - Recieved bids for him out of the blue and decided it was good money for the second choice keeper

K.Broadfoot - £1.1m - Newcastle - Offered him to a host of clubs in order to raise funds to bring in new faces

S.Papac - £875k - Aston Villa - Another who was wanting too much money to pen a new deal so he was off to the premiership too

IN

A.Yakubu - FREE - Brough in as a replacement for Broadfoot, played a lot more games than i thought he would and did very well.

L.Griffiths - £500k - Dundee - Replacement for Kenny Miller, scored 13 goals in 36 games so not a bad return.

A.Smithies - £600k - Huddersfield - Decided to go for a promising young keeper to play back up to McGregor

B.Dembele - £1.2m - Stade Rennais - Replacement for Papac, primarily played at centre back though as Weir kept getting done for pace

T.Horava - £400k - Sigma Olomuc - Cheap addition to midfield to inject some creativity, did well but was generally kept out of the team by Fleck's brilliant form

Transfers in January

OUT

J.Beattie - £375k - Birmingham - Was earning £20k a week to warm the bench at best, decided it best to remove him from wage bill

A.Webster - £650k - Cagliara - Contract set to expire in summer and asking too much to renew, so he followed the route taken by Miller and Papac

M.Bougherra - £3.5m - AC Milan - Handed in a transfer request, his form had been iffy so i decided to take the cash and rebuild

IN

R.M'Bolhi - FREE - Slavia (SOFIA) - Brought in with a view to replacing McGregor as I toyed with the idea of selling him to free up funds, eventually decided to hold onto him so now have 3 top class goalkeepers battling it out

C.Kouyate - £2.2m - Anderlecht - Scouts found me tisi lad who looked like a steal for a holding midfield role, time will tell, promising so far

D.Templeton - £900k - Hearts - Decided to thicken the squad with the cream of the young talent in the SPL

R.Jack - £200k - Aberdeen - As above

B.Douglas - £900k - Dundee Utd - Brought in to provide competition at left back for Foster

T.Hately - 500k - Motherwell - Was offered to me by Motherwell and seemed a steal at the price

G.Dembele - £1.1m - Levski - Scouts recommended him at start of season, 0 goals in 14 games so will have a lot to do to prove himself in 2nd season

R.Toloi - £4m - Goias - By far my most expensive signing, but hopefully he will prove a shrewd investment, has impressed so far

J.Spence - Loan - West Ham - Brought in as a replacement for the now departed Webster, did enough to earn a permanant move for £2.5m at end of season

Just as my first season drew to a close I pulled of possibly the biggest transfer so far, securing the return to Ibrox of Charlie Adam from Blackpool on a free transfer

i have just started a rangers on 11.2 patch

any one got any tips?

I have a nice tip which worked for me. I usually use a 4-5-1 formation but i started a season with rangers on 11.2 patch and used 4-4-2. My team was

McGregor

Whittaker Weir Bougherra Papac

Weiss Davis McCulloch Fleck

Miller Jelavic

I know people have been selling Miller but i decided to keep him and give him a start. It certainly paid off for me as he scored 45 goals in 43 games. He was by far my best player. He finished top scorer in the league and runner up in the champions league where i got through to the quarter finals beating shaktar in the last 16. He signed for liverpool at the end of the season on a free but i still advise you to give him a chance :p

I Just Completed 1st Season With Rangers

League Cup- Won

Scottish Cup - Won

League - Won

Champions League Semi Final

Group For Champions League

Shaktar

Sevilla

Twente

Finshed Top Of Group With 13 pts

my results in group were

shaktar 1-2 Rangers

Rangers 0-3 Sevilla

Twente 1-3 Rangers

Rangers 2-2 Twente

Rangers 3-0 Shaktar

Sevilla 1-3 Rangers

Last 16

Bayern 1-1 Rangers

Rangers 2-0 Bayern

Last 8

Rangers 1-1 Benfica

Benfica 2-2 Rangers

Last 4

Real Madrid 5-0 Rangers

Rangers 2-2 Real Madrid

did not sign anyone

Tranfers Out

Alexander 750k

Bourgherra 2m

Hi All,

I recently got FM11 on Dec 12 for my birthday and have started, as always, with Rangers. I finished season 1 last night and it is fair to say it was a very good season. Here is how it went.

Transfers In

Jose Goncalves - Free

Michael Fornasier - loan from Man Untd (who i got as a parent club)

Romelu Lukaku - 6mill over 48 months (Jan transfer window and paid for by a 4mill boost in transfer money from the board)

Transfers out

Lots of youngsters on free transfers

Kenny Miller - free (wouldnt sign a new contract and nobody wuld put a bid in for him. went on a mutual termination for nowt)

David Weir - Free (wnated his wages off the bill and he went by mutual consent in Jan i think)

Formation

I decided to go for a 4-2-2-2 (although the computer calls it a 4-2-4) and this was my general starting line up.

-------------Mcgregor-------------------

Whitakerr-Bough-Congalves-Papac

--------Davis------------Edu------------

Naismith---------------------------Fleck

----------------Jelavic--Lukaku

I played davis as a box to box mid on support and Edu as a ball winning mid on support. Naismtih and Fleck were played as wingers on support. Jelavic was played as an advanced forward on attack and lukaku was played as a deep lying forward on support.

I cant remeber rightly but i think i played with a balanced and control mentality.

Star players

I couldnt really pick out a top overall player as the folowing 3 players were all equally outstanding.

Naismith - pl 48(5) - scored 21 - assist 18 - avg rt 7.42

Fleck - pl 39(1) - scored 10 - assist 22 - avg rt 7.42

Jelavic - pl 49 - scored 35 - assist 9 - avg rt 7.40 (would have been more goals but was injured for the last 4/5 games. he still finished league top scorer on 21 though)

An honourable mention must also go to Beattie who was a very good backup when players were injured/rested.

Beattie - pl 24(22) - scored 19 - assist 11 - avg rt 7.12.

League

My formation seemed perfectly suited to Rangers and indeed the SPL as i won the league over Celti by 4 points.

1st - Rangers - Pl 38 - Won 29 - dr 8 - lst 1 - for 86 - ag 23 - pts 95

2nd - Celtic - pl 38 - won 29 - dr 4 - lst 5 - for 79 - ag 26 - pts 91

3rd - Dundee u - pl 38 - won 23 - dr 3 lst 12 - for 71 - ag 44 - pts 72

Cups

My league form also transfered to the cups as well as i won both cups to complete a treble in my first season in charge.

In the League cup i beat Celtic 3-1 and in the Scottish cup i beat Hibs 6-2

Champs league

I was rather surprised at our champs league form. We were drawn in a group consisting of Zenit, Sevilla & Auxere. So not the toughest group but still some tricky matches. After we had played our 6 game i finished top with 13 points after 4 wins, 1 draw and a 1 loss and Zenit finished second to see us through to the next round.

We were drawn against valencia and after a 2-3 loss away from home i though we might be able to sneak through to the next round. Alas it was not to be as we won 4-3 at home but this result gave Valencia a superior away goal amount and seen us out of Europe. I blame myself for the result at home as we were 3-0 up at one point and i dindnt change my tactics to suit and valencia scored 3 goals in the second half to go through.

Well thats all for now. I have 7/8 free transfers coming in the Summer and i plan to get rid of most of the over 31 year olds and strengthen the squad.

Finished second season 10 points clear of celtic and unbeaten although they did me in Scots Cuo 2-3 (McGregor og 90+6 mins). Beat Aberdeen in league cup 3-0

Got Liverpool in Champions League 1st Knockouk.

1st leg lost 1-3. Torres unstoppable, game over,season over,might start a new save with leeds.

played on uninterested and in a sulk

2nd leg Won 5-1 ! Torres not fit to lace hat trick scoring Griffiths boots

Quarters v Rubin 3-3, 3-0

Semis v Barca 0-3, 0-1 .outlpayed, outclassed but proud

Coming in this summer:

McFadden £1.8m ,Forrest £1.4m and Aron Gunnarson £2.8m

Out : Conway £1.6m ,O'Connor £2.4m ,McCulloch £140kplus all the naff youths

Squad

GK Mcgregor / Krul

RB Whitaker /Watson

LB Wallace / Hanlon

CB Webster / Cathcart

CB Granqvist / Kadar

AMR Naismith / Forrest

CM Edu / Gunnarson /Hutton

CM Davis / Fleck

AML McFadden / Driver

TM Jelavic / Carroll

ST Griffiths / Wickham

Trying to keep it scottish but running out of targets. Wanted Goodwillie but 6.5m , Fyvie 4m .No chance with my board

Start of third season dawns

Only Champions League trophy missing

Playing first season with Rangers and Celtic in the EPL. Going reasonably well. Sitting at 8th in the league at beginning of December - although fans were unhappy with 1-1 draw away at the Emirates!

Just signed Lukaku, Wijnaldum for pretty big money and thinking about either Cahill (Bolton) or Shawcross at DC as shipping a lot of goals (got £21m transfer budget boost once board realised that income was a lot higher in the EPL!) Had to trade in about £4m of that for the board to up the wage budget but paying up in instalments means big signings still possible.

However, I want to sign a good few Scottish youngsters to supplement the squad and bring into the first team in a few years - does anyone have any experience of the best ones to go for?

Any feedback on David Templeton, Conor Ramsay, Jack Grimmer, Leigh Griffiths, Clark Robertson, Shane Sutherland, Scott Robinson or Craig Thomson would be appreciated. Also, Tom Cairney and James Forrest - although these two will cost a bit more.

Also Going to try to get Alan Hutton, Danny Wilson and Charlie Adam back to where they belong - too good to leave in the first place!

Anyone any thoughts? I want to keep the spine of the team as Scottish as I can with a few of the best foreigners I can get.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know how to do the spoiler thing so i wont say incase it upsets anybody. but it isnt that high, but you would be surprised because in my leicester game he's one of the best performers in the premier leaugue, a quality winger and playmaker and his attributes look far more than his potential suggests

Has anyone experimented with any of the youngers players at the club. Just wondering if there is any potential future stars in the making.

Players like Ness, Hutton, Wylde etc who are getting a game IRL??

personally id give all of them a game, wylde is surprisingly effective on the wing and gets plenty of goals/assists, and hes good cover for left back. i always play ness as ive seen him touted as the nest graeme souness. and i fancy that hutton might end up pretty good so i have him as a sub. It looks as if people in this thread are going wild with big money (2-3million) signings but remember this is only the scottish league, youths will still win you the league. And look at the legend walter smith, hes managed to do it for years now without big spending

Anyone playing as Rangers?

Just finished my first season with them won the league by 10 points and League Cup, lost to Celtic in Scottish Cup 3-1 horrid game that was all over them just couldn't score. Champions league was a horror show got drawn against Chelsea, Real Madrid and Sampdoria. Finished bottom of the group with 2 points. Transfers in first season was very few only signed Macheda on loan for the season who was awesome. Signed Guy Assulin on a Free who is a good player.

This season looking to reduce wage bill and looking to sign some good youngsters and hopefully improve in Champions League.

Sell Madjid Bougherra for about £7.5m and see if Guilermo Burdisso hasn't signed for Roma as Burdisso is awesome, remember it isn't Nicolas its his younger brother, that should help out costs for you imo. I think you can get him for around £2m-£2.5m. If not look at Gaston Sauro if he is in your game a bit more expensive at £3.5m but it should cover costs and maybe give yourself options of adding in a player or 2.

I sold Fleck to Spurs for £15m plus 20% sell on. It was done over my head that was at the end of the 4th season but it was a great fee for him. My bills were getting a bit extreme but thanks to that I have £28m in the bank, plus I got a cash injection from the chairman as I was £10m overdrawn at the end of the season.

Oh god I sold Madjid Bougherra for about £2Mil in January, I thought that would be best I got for him, gutted now as I can only offer wages of £3,2K per week on Key Player, need to reduce my wage bill big time!

Oh god I sold Madjid Bougherra for about £2Mil in January, I thought that would be best I got for him, gutted now as I can only offer wages of £3,2K per week on Key Player, need to reduce my wage bill big time!

Should have been patient and waited until January that is when all the funds for the other teams come in.

Having a mass clear out now to bring wage budget down as my chairman doesn't give us no money again, goodbye Kenny Miller, James Beattie, Kyle Lafferty, Sasa Papac, Nikicia Jelavic.

Need to go and look for some cheap bargains now.

Having a mass clear out now to bring wage budget down as my chairman doesn't give us no money again, goodbye Kenny Miller, James Beattie, Kyle Lafferty, Sasa Papac, Nikicia Jelavic.

Need to go and look for some cheap bargains now.

Do you spread payments when buying players? That helps a lot with transfers. It only takes about a quarter of the fee of your transfer budget if you have one?

Do you spread payments when buying players? That helps a lot with transfers. It only takes about a quarter of the fee of your transfer budget if you have one?

No mate I never seem to do that, I always think it will turn out horrible later on down the line and I will be paying loads of money each month. I'd rather just get the fees paid up for straight away. Just looking for some loans now second season starting now.

No mate I never seem to do that, I always think it will turn out horrible later on down the line and I will be paying loads of money each month. I'd rather just get the fees paid up for straight away. Just looking for some loans now second season starting now.

Roma left back Antunes. Spreading the costs worked for me now I paid up front or spread them over 12 months. I used to spread them over 48 months at the start so I could actually get players and not have an annoyingly little amount of players. I would say my finances were slightly compromised in the 4th season but I have £30m in the bank.

Signed Jonathan Woodgate on a free, also signed Fabio, Chris Smalling, Boyata and Macheda on season long loans. Been drew with Red Star Belgrade in Champions League playoff so that will be a tough game. Trying to build a strong youthful squad now. Only got 1 left back though now and thats Fabio.

Champions League draw for 2nd season. Real Madrid, Tottenham Rangers and Legia.

Resuts so far

Tottenham away drew 1-1, Legia home won 3-0 and Real Madrid home lost 4-0. Currently 2nd in group same points as Tottenham in 3rd but I have better head to head. Come on Gers let's get out the group stages!

Looking for a DM for no more than £3m. I've just started up a new game so it's the 1st season.

Anthony Annan - Usually goes for £3M-£3.5M.

Cheikou Kouyate - Cost around £4M if you have the Belgium league loaded or under a million if you don't.

Milan Badelj can play there as well but not great defensively.

Gueida Fofana - Again not the best defensively but pretty much guaranteed to turn out great.

Casemiro - Release clause is £3.6M, might be able to get him cheaper though.

Nampalys Mendy

Adrien

Zargo Toure

Daniel Kofi Agyei

Failed to get out the group stages again 2nd season after drawing with Tottenham at home 1-1 and beating Legia away 3-0, we finished on same points as Tottenham they qualified with better goal difference.

Now into Euro cup which sees us against Zennit, another tough European game

Good going cos88, mind posting a picture of your squad?

I'm going well in the league second season top after halfway with an 8 point lead, 1st leg in Uefa Cup away to Zennit drew 1-1 so looking to take advantage of home 2nd leg.

http://img510.imageshack.us/i/sumary.jpg/

11 SPL titles in a row, 3 consecutive Champions League trophies, 9 consecutive Scottish Cup victories, 7 out of the last 9 League Cups and 2 seasons unbeaten....not too shabby.

Just sold Danny Wilson (£20m Portsmouth) and Fabio (£11m Roma).

Transfer Budget - £63,710,700

Wage Budget - £876,560

Current Squad Wage - £684,456

Well this is the first time in a few issues of the game that I havent won the lg first year,,,in fact it became a bit of a nightmare at times. i usually have a little practise for half a season or so to get familiar with all the new bits etc, but usually by the time come my first proper save I have done well with the gers in past games. Not so this year but i never save and reload lost games or use the editor or scouting progs or any other cheats for that matter, so for any other Gers fans playing who didnt win a treble first season or get to the champ lg final , and think its just them. Here go's

Decidied to go with bringing in youngsters and keep the main core of the squad. Sold K Miller as he was going anyway and couldnt get him to extend,, got £2.9 mil fm liverpool,, of which the board kept most

Didnt see point in having 2 international keepers with one constantly on the bench so sold Alexander to Man U for £1.7mil

Decided to sell Lafferty as he is as bad as playing with 10 men and got offered £3.1mil from Stoke

PLAYERS IN

Leigh Griffiths Dundee £525K

Craig Thomson Hearts £ 1.9mil

Connor Ramsey ST Mirren £550K one for future

Diego Fabrinni Empoli £100k on for future

Barry Bannan Aston Villa 2 year loan with option to buy £10mil

And lastly I thought I would give the fans something during these tough financial times for our club and signed a name they would love -

Andreas LAUDRUP - fc Nordsjaelland £650K

So what went wrong??

Well Jelavic got injjured srtraight away in pre season, so that didnt help ,,, and then got injured again 3 games after his return a couple of months in to the season. In fact he wasnt able to play until December and even after that even with making him avail to the reserves he was hardly ever March Fit,,in total he made abour 20 apps (mostly fm bench in a bid to get him fit) and finished season wae only 6 Goals,, so a nightmare first season for him too lol.

Mostly all the new signings did well,,like I mentioned they all mostly youngsters for the future,, but Bannan and Thomson slotted in nicely and griffiths got 6 or 7 goals also. Believe it or not but BEATTIE was my top scorer bagging 20 goals in 30 games !!!!!!!

Apart from the injuries i think the squad just didnt have enough depth,,, whenever i had a bad run of injuries ,, i dropped points all over.

It was close in the end,, Dundee Unt had a blinder and where 10 points clear of both us and celtic by december,, so I blew the 5mil i had in Jan on signing David Goodwillie in a bid to strengthen myself and weaken them.

It worked in part but wasnt quite enough in the end ,,eventually Celtic clawed it back and one by 8 points

Old firm games,, in the league I won 2 and lost 2,,, and nocked Celtic oot of both cups,, only to go out in the semi's to yeh you guessed it Dundee Unt !!

As for europe NIGHMARE !! Got drawn with Chelsea , R. Madrid , and Rubin Kazin,,, finished last with 4 points

Oh well i have a new laptop due in a week or 2 so i will try again probably when it arrives. Dont know if thats influeced me at all knowing i would be scrapping and starting again,, but will have time to complete another season before it arrives ,,,

So if you didnt win everything first season your not alone WATP

Started a game with the mighty Rangers today.

First thing I wanted to do was increase the depth of the squad, so I signed several experienced players over the age of 30 to provide backups to the current players. We are in 4 competitions, I'm hoping for a long run in Europe so I wanted to have a big squad so that we don't drop points in the league due to players being tired/injured.

David Murray (owner) will be unhappy that I am over 100k above the weekly wage bill!

Players In:

Cruz

Goncalves

Franco

Dabo

Maresca

McCann

DeMerit

Kabous

Signorino

Tonetto

Mendy

Yakubu

So far I've played 3, won 2 and drawn 1 - had a 1-1 draw with Kilmarnock, 2-0 win against Hibs and 1-0 win over St Johnstone. Average start to the season and I'm still tinkering with my 4-4-2 tactic. It's solid defensively and gives up very few opportunities, however, it is looking below average in attack at the moment.

Starting 11 is generally as follows:

GK: McGregor

DR: Whittaker

DC: Bougherra

DC: Goncalves

DL: Signorino

MR: Davis

MC: Edu

MC: Yakubu

ML: Weiss

FC: Naismith

FC: Lafferty

In the long term, I'd like to have an all-British team. However, at this stage, I don't have any transfer funds to sign any British players that I currently have on my shortlist.

Hamilton are my next opponents in the league so hopefully we can pick up 3 points and improve our attacking play in this match.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Looking for help.

What is the best way to determine how you should play your strikers?

I just won the treble with Rangers in my firs season miller got 32 goals in 33 games but is moving to Arsenal but I played Jela long side him and he only got 10 goals or something. Played miller as a advanced forward and jela Deeplying (support)

I now have griffiths and a guy called Billy Sharp looks similar to boyd so was going to play him as a poacher. Advanced Forward is best for griffiths so does Advanced Forward and Poacher work good together or do you need to choose a combination that work s together for them to be good goal scorers?

Strange to automatically assume (immediately) it was aimed at you is it not. If that weren't the case, it wouldn't even be in your mind that I was aiming it at you.

You can fool some of the people all of the time......but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

hullo everyone i have just started a rangers save on version 11.2

i have signed feindouno on a free as weiss got injured out for 6 months in preseason friendly. started season well and by xmas was leading spl by 15 points had qualified from cl group (arsenal,werder bremen,salzburg). then everything went wrong bayern destroyed me in last 16 of cl and the great unwashed clawed back the league to within 2 points with 6 to go and aberdeen beat me at ibrox in sc quarters and dundee utd beat me in lc semis. nothing much has changed my formation, players. no real injuries to note. any ideas on how to try and save this from being a complete disaster and make it 3 in a row..?

also another wee question...whilst playing big teams in europe i seem to find playing 1 up and counter attack leads to disaster however if i go all out attack i still lose but not by 3 or 4 goals....suggestions..?

WATP

Archived