Bamble's new and improved OOTP Baseball style League for FM08!!

Thursday 4th October 2007

EURO Cup 2nd round 2nd leg

First of all, should have stopped at Nurnberg!!! They Won 3-0 and went through 3-2 on aggregate, so some of you might meet them in the next round!! icon_wink.gif

Blackburn 2 (Reid, Andreasen)

Belenenses 0

Agg:- 7-0

Debrecen 0

Spurs 0

Agg:- 1-1

Debrecen Win on away goals rule!!

Heerenveen 0

Larisa 1

Agg:- 0-1

Litex 0

Everton 3 (Yobo, Yakubu, McFadden)

Agg:- 1-7

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wisla_krakow:

Out the UEFA Cup :/.

E-mail with my new lads taking places coming your way Bambi icon14.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And there was a disputed goal for your side as well!!! icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chrisbamb:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wisla_krakow:

Out the UEFA Cup :/.

E-mail with my new lads taking places coming your way Bambi icon14.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And there was a disputed goal for your side as well!!! icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif

Bah, blatnently should have been a goal, I saw it from the technical area, linesman was surely bribed, or ref, I don't remember who disallowed it icon_wink.gif.

Though you should now have the team-sheet icon14.gif.

Sunday 7th October 2007

English Premiership

Everton 1 (Arteta)

Chelsea 2

Fulham 0

Spurs 2 (Routledge, Berbatov)

icon_eek.gif Shock coming!!

Man Utd 1

Blackburn 2 (Bentley, Andreasen)

West Ham 3 (Ashton 2, Bellamy)

Bolton 2

Italian Serie A

Empoli 1

Inter 1 (Samuel)

Dutch Premiership

Heerenveen 0

VVV 0

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jonny Kaufman:

Inzaghi, he's old, slow and generally an arse, but boy can he score. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nowt wrong with Pippo, if only he was English, he'd be playing up front on his own tomorrow and probably get 2 or 3!!! icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BS_8:

Name: Aidy Lee

DOB: 12/08/88

Nation: Eng

Anyone from ESP,ITA,ENG

How do i do a .tac file?

What is your email chris? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

chrisbamb@googlemail.com

Italian Serie A - Napoli

Not quite sure, if you have a tactic that you like to use, you need to save it somewhere and then email me it!! icon_rolleyes.gif Sorry, not sure where you get it from, I know I save them to My documents/sports interactive/FM08/Tactics. Perhaps you can find yours that you normally use there and then somehow email me that. Alternatively, screenies will do. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chrisbamb:

You have a lot to live up to, played 7 and unbeaten so far and have just drawn 0-0 with Juve!!!

Mind you, you've only Won 2 as well, 5 draws and 0 defeats.

Next up Inter!!! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure my strikers Mr Adriano and Mr Ibrahimovic will offer you a warm welcome to this sign up! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, it seems my defenders will also offer you a warm welcome as well, the amount of draws I'm having! icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Walcott's Wonderkids:

You have a lot to live up to, played 7 and unbeaten so far and have just drawn 0-0 with Juve!!!

Mind you, you've only Won 2 as well, 5 draws and 0 defeats.

Next up Inter!!! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure my strikers Mr Adriano and Mr Ibrahimovic will offer you a warm welcome to this sign up! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

The game has 0-0 written all over it imo icon_wink.gif.

Unfortunately, it seems my defenders will also offer you a warm welcome as well, the amount of draws I'm having! icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

West Ham's Transfer List!!

If you fancy any of these, drop me a PM!!

DR/DM - Christian Dailly - £500k

DR/AMR - John Pantsil - £2mill

DM - Hayden Mullins - £1.5mill

MC - Nigel Quashie - £1mill

AML - Matthew Etherington - £2mill

AML - Boa Morte - £3.5mill

ST - Carlton Cole - £2.5mill

Will also entertain bids for the following:-

DC - Calum Davenport

MC - Mark Noble

AMRC - Lee Bowyer

AMRC - Kieron Dyer

ST - Bobby Zamora

You know how to get me if you're interested.

Some good players there, but don't fit into my plans, but they may fit into yours!! icon_wink.gif

EURO Cup Group Stage draw!!

Damn!! I wish I HAD stopped now. icon_frown.gif

Group D

Blackburn

Nurnberg icon_smile.gif

Basel

Braga

Ried

Group F

Everton

Club Brugge

FC Sochaux

Spartak Moscow

Debrecen </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chris - your a s|ut. i wanted to beat you in Uefa icon_frown.gificon_biggrin.gif

And well played with my team beating the Mancs icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by markcator3006:

Chris - your a s|ut. i wanted to beat you in Uefa icon_frown.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'd have had no chance, that's why I jumped ship, so that Blackburn HAD a chance to Win!!! icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jonny Kaufman:

Inzaghi, he's old, slow and generally an arse, but boy can he score. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nowt wrong with Pippo, if only he was English, he'd be playing up front on his own tomorrow and probably get 2 or 3!!! icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never said there was anything wrong with him, he's a striker his job is to score, him and ronaldo upfront a beast of an oap strike force.

Sunday 21st October 2007

English Premiership

Portsmouth 1 (Mendes)

Fulham 1

Blackburn 1 (McCarthy)

Birmingham 1

Bolton 0

Wigan 1 (Landzaat)

Reading 1 (Long)

Man Utd 3

Sunderland 1

Everton 3 (McFadden 2, Yakubu - McFadden sent off!!)

Man City 0

West Ham 2 (Bellamy, Dyer)

Italian Serie A

Inter Milan 0

Napoli 0 - Jakobsen sent off!!

Dutch Premiership

Feyenoord 2

Heerenveen 1 (Henrique)

Saturday 27th October 2007

English Premiership

Chelsea 2

Portsmouth 0

Derby 3

Spurs 3 (Jenas 2, Bale)

Newcastle 0

Fulham 0

West Ham 1 (Dyer)

Aston Villa 0

Wigan 1 (Delgado)

Man City 2 (Johnson, Petrov)

Italian Serie A

AC Milan 3 (Inzaghi 2, Gilardino)

Atalanta 0

Dutch Premiership

Hereenveen 1 (Henrique - do you want to sell him!! icon_wink.gif )

Willem 1

Both goals scored in 90th Minute.

Saturday 27th October 2007

English Premiership

Chelsea 2

Portsmouth 0

Derby 3

Spurs 3 (Jenas 2, Bale)

Newcastle 0

Fulham 0

West Ham 1 (Dyer)

Aston Villa 0

Wigan 1 (Delgado)

Man City 2 (Johnson, Petrov)

Italian Serie A

AC Milan 3 (Inzaghi 2, Gilardino)

Atalanta 0

Dutch Premiership

Hereenveen 1 (Henrique - do you want to sell him!! icon_wink.gif )

Willem 1

Both goals scored in 90th Minute. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Henrique is staying put icon_razz.gif I didn't accidentally say I wanted to sell him did I?

Henrique is staying put icon_razz.gif I didn't accidentally say I wanted to sell him did I? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeh, you said that you'd sell him to me for £5.00, do you not remember??? icon_wink.gif

Archived