Bamble's new and improved OOTP Baseball style League for FM08!!

email list:-

chrisbamb - Nurnberg - chrisbamb@googlemail.com

YWNA - Almeira - adam_moursy123@hotmail.com

5ergio - Spurs - irgudtank@hotmail.com

Walcott's - Inter Milan - peth999@hotmail.com

Jonny - AC Milan - jonnykaufman@hotmail.com

Mark Cator - Blackburn - markcator3006@yahoo.co.uk

Aaberdeenn - Cottbus - aaberdeenn@yahoo.co.uk

Birdy - Bielefield - freddie_flintoff_is_a_legend@hotmail.co.uk

Wisla - Heerenveen - pongo22@hotmail.co.uk

Goldengoal - Newcastle - levinson.a@gmail.com

neoc - Athletic - neoac18@gmail.com

That's everyone that has contacted me so far. That's 11 definite's ready and raring to go, still waiting to hear from:-

Alexdodo - AZ

Abceded - Roma

Danny,harv has been removed since he's been banned from the Forums now!!

I'm going to start and leave the 2 I'm waiting for on Arseman for 2 weeks. icon14.gif

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll re-post this as it will probably get lost as it was on the bottom of the last page!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chrisbamb:

neoc - Athletic - neoac18@gmail.com

That's everyone that has contacted me so far. That's 11 definite's ready and raring to go, still waiting to hear from:-

Alexdodo - AZ

Abceded - Roma

I'm going to start and leave the 2 I'm waiting for on Arseman for 2 weeks. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Season is officially under way!!

The 1st 2 friendlies have been played and the results were:-

Austria Wien 0 Nurnberg 1

Cottbus 2 Thun 1

Fitting really that my team played the 1st friendly, a bit like the Host of the World Cup playing the 1st match to get it under way. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chrisbamb:

I'll re-post this as it will probably get lost as it was on the bottom of the last page!!

NeoAC - Athletic - neoac18@gmail.com

Alexdodo - AZ

Abceded - Roma

I'm going to start and leave the 2 I'm waiting for on Arseman for 2 weeks. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Posted it twice and still got my name wrong :p

I'm going to give you the first link now. Only a week has passed (we're on 14th July) however, we have the first "competitive" game coming up in a weeks game time in the form of Blackburn in the EURO Vase. This will also let you look at the database involved from an early stage and you can see if that player you're after is in there. icon14.gif

Have a look at who you've signed and any offers you have received and let me know what you want to do with them.

I will carry on as normal so the game won't be delayed waiting for replies at this stage.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IJONT0X0

Something new!! Pitch dimensions??? Bielefield groundsman wants to know if there are any changes to the size of the pitch.

Do any of you want to amend your pitch size??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just leave mine as is. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

Something new!! Pitch dimensions??? Bielefield groundsman wants to know if there are any changes to the size of the pitch.

Just leave mine as is. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

kutgw. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

Just leave mine as is. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

same for me. cheers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">An email list might need to be posted up soon....

Until then, Adam, I'll make an offer for your goalie Aitor. 700K </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ill check him out and get back to you

PS Bambi when it comes to deciding the pitch dimensions for Almeria make it as long and as wide as possible, cheers KUTGW

Mis-calculation, only Blackburn appeared in the 2nd Qualifying round draw!! It did show the draw in important dates for all 4 teams, not sure why, because if I'm not in it, I'm not really interested in it!!!

Anyway, the draw is as follows:-

Blackburn v Skonto

'mon Blackburn v Nurnberg.

Then you can stuff Mark. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So much Mark hate icon_frown.gif what did i do?

Skonto Riga should be easy enough.

Unlucky in the Final Chris icon13.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by markcator3006:

'mon Blackburn v Nurnberg.

Then you can stuff Mark. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So much Mark hate icon_frown.gif what did i do?

Skonto Riga should be easy enough.

Unlucky in the Final Chris icon13.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a bit of friendly banter fwiw. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by you'll_never_walk_alone:

Now you see the pressures of Lower league management Wis, after your spell at Arsenal icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heerenveen not exactly 'lower league' icon_wink.gif.

Found better replacements now anyway who are in Bambi's game icon_smile.gif.

Right, we're getting to the crunch and the Start of Seasons coming. I'll stop for the night and post a link.

Birdy - you have a Cup match now, but you have managed to get a couple fo players in - Flamini and Anichebe just 2 of them. So if you could have a look and let me know how you want to set your team up now.

Could all of you have a look at your teams and let me know any teamsheet changes you want to make.

Also, look at transfer centres as some of you have offers in that I'm waiting for replies on.

Ta.

Link:-

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K6B8MXVM

Well, I carried on regardless as I haven't heard anything from Birdy as yet. As it was a no-hoper team in the 1st round of the German Cup I thought he'd get through fairly easily anyway. I also put Flamini and Anichebe on the bench until further instructions are received.

Saturday 4th August 2007

German Cup 1st Round

Bielefield 5 (Kabantais 2, Eigler, Langkamp, Flamini)

Osnabruk 1

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wisla_krakow:

Blimey, I actually got Mika Aariato icon_eek.gif didn't expect that \o/. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When i simmed the game he signed for me, but i emailed Bambi too late icon_frown.gif

KUTGW Bambi the games flying atm icon14.gif

Apologies for not being around the past couple of days - was asked to go and look at a power station in Wales (don't ask icon_rolleyes.gif). Anyway, back now - quite pleased that I got most of my players, if only David Moyes hadn't been so keen I would have got my full quota.

Good pre-season from the Inter boys, won most games comfortably.

Could you possibly put my on-loan player 'Napoli' in the reserves and then terminate the loans of every other player on loan at Inter please (obviously with the exception of Crespo who is staying put icon_biggrin.gif).

Could you also put Bottone in for wherever Dacourt appears on the team list I sent you and the same for Williams in for Cruz.

I think I already mentioned this but you could put Traore as my reserve left wing back please.

Thanks very much, looking v good so far. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Liam =D:

Thanks icon_biggrin.gif

Would I need to be danny's team? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As I said, all the final decisions will be Chris' as he is running the game.

That was just my opinion. icon14.gif

Archived