Bamble's new and improved OOTP Baseball style League for FM08!!

Hi Lads, big update day tomorrow, will be on for most of the day to. icon_cool.gif

Liam, no probs, will randomise you a team, let me know full name, D.O.B. Nationality. icon14.gif

Milan - will add you in straight away mate.

First game up are German 1st round matches for me and the other German fella. icon_wink.gif

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by golden_goal:

fark me, I wanted Dempsey, but I didn't think it would cost me 9m.

ah well, at least he usually does well.

go America! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He only cost 4.7mill pounds sterling, a bargain at that price!!

By the way, just a quick question, my keyboard as screwed up and some of the symbols are in the wrong place. For example I can't find my pound sign now and my @ and " keys have swapped around to. On my 3 key is this # and on my # key is this \. Any help would be appreciated. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chrisbamb:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by golden_goal:

By the way, just a quick question, my keyboard as screwed up and some of the symbols are in the wrong place. For example I can't find my pound sign now and my @ and " keys have swapped around to. On my 3 key is this # and on my # key is this \. Any help would be appreciated. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your keyboard is set to American.

If you go into your control panel then the keyboard you should be able to change it to British in there icon_smile.gif

Yay!! I have my £ back!!!

Had to go into language set up, never been in that particular menu before (took me a while to find it!! icon_rolleyes.gif) so not sure how it changed to American.

Anyway, the Season is about to start proper now, League games kicking off across the Continent. Interestingly enough 1 of the first games in Germany is:-

Cottbus v Bielefield

So a human v human match up already, scores to follow once simmed. icon14.gif

Saturday 11th August 2007

English Premiership

Liverpool 3

Blackburn 1 (Santa Cruz)

Newcastle 1 (Martins)

Arsenal 1 - Clichy sent off!!

Spurs 3 (Malbranque, Berbatov, Jenas)

Sunderland 1

German Bundesliga

Cottbus 1 (Rangelov)

Bielefield 0

Nurnberg 2 (Mendieta, Vittek)

Duisburg 1

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chrisbamb:

Thursday 16th August 2007

EURO Cup 2nd Qualifying round 1st leg

Blackburn 4 (McCarthy, Santa Cruz, Bentley 2)

Skonto 0 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Win in Europe. Hope I get your lot Chris in the next round icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by markcator3006:

Win in Europe. Hope I get your lot Chris in the next round icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How cruel can you get???? You know I'd be hoplessly torn as to who I'd want to get through. icon_wink.gif

Saturday 18th August 2007

English Premiership - Live Noon Game

Newcastle 1 (Dempsey)

Sunderland 0

By the way Golden, you forgot to sign Landon Donovan, he was one of your favourites wasn't he, or was that Jonny??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate that whiny bastard. he gives American football (soccer) a bad name. My boy Dempsey on the other hand, is what US players should strive for.

Anyway, decent enough start despite the 5 goals at chelsea, should change once Given is back in net. Always nice to beat your rivals as well. icon_biggrin.gif

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh thank god for that, and he's much better rated on this version compared to last year, he always does the business for me. Might have to buy a Dempsey kit to wear around town icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NeoAC:

icon13.gif Haven't played yet.

If you rock Dempsey, Golden, I may have to shell out for a De Guzman Deportivo jersey. He's fb for me in Southampton right now icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

go for it, we can meet in the streets of Toronto and argue about the merits of our perennially hopeless national football programs. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NeoAC:

icon13.gif Haven't played yet.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes and after your first game (in a weeks time in game) against Barcelona you probably wish that you still hadn't played!! icon_biggrin.gif

By the way Golden, you forgot to sign Landon Donovan, he was one of your favourites wasn't he, or was that Jonny??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Twas me icon_biggrin.gif

He was great in my outstanding Man City Team, but he will never get in the team at Milan.

Bambi im having some major internet problems, BT have cut me off to try and force my dad to moe his phone connection to BT aswell as having his internet there, so looks like theres a major chance ill be getting broadband finally icon_biggrin.gif

Could you put me on holiday, an ill check up on this game as much as i can, should have ot sotrted within the next few days/week, could you email me my transfers in and transfers out and ill check them in school

Cheers

The biggest transfer has just taken place!!

Alfonse Alves has joined Bayen Munich for £10mill up front and then £5mill spread over 12 months. Total of £15mill.

Shame he's joined Bayern though. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yas icon_smile.gif E-mail coming your way on replacements.

Sunday 26th August 2007

German Bundesliga

Nurnberg 4 (Saenko 2, Kluge, Kristiansen)

Bochum 1

La Liga

Athletic 1 (Llorente - 1st min as well!!)

Barcelona 3

Levante 3

Almeira 1 (Negredo)

Serie A

Palermo 1

AC Milan 0 - Nesta sent off after just 2 mins!!

Inter 0

Atalanta 0

Right, it's on Monday 27th August now so I'll load up a link in the next 30mins. If there's any last minute transfers you want to make give me a shout or any changes at all. Won't be on tomorrow as I'm off out for the night. Should be on at some point during Saturday.

Link to follow. icon14.gif

Here we go!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ILSJ1UDN </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can someone please upload it to a different site (excluding rapidshare&filefront). Thanks to my country's excellent(!) rules, it's forbidden by court decision to access megaupload for nearly a year. I managed to dl the first one somehow but this ain't working atm and I couldn't find any working iphiding program to log into the site. Chris I don't if it's too much to ask but it'll be nearly impossible for me to download if all games are uploaded to megaupload. I'll understand it if you don't want to change your habits/ways but then again at least can someone help me? Thanks in advance. || Damn, we lost 3-0 to Bolton. That still hurts icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Liam =D:

Full Name : Hugh Jass

D.O.B : 24/12/77

Nationality : English

icon14.gif

Thanks Chris </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and we have another team in the Dutch League!! Unfortunately, it's Sparta.

If you can send me an email to:-

chrisbamb@googlemail.com

with team selections and a .tac file I'll add you in. icon14.gif

Archived