Fiorentina

£5M

W/P Not Needed

Zdravko Kuzmanovic

MC

Fiorentina

£3M

W/P Not Needed

i have actually played with all those players with fiorentina and podolski needed a bit of time to start playing well. pazzinis as awesome as he was on 07 and banega and kuzmanovic were sound in midfield together with lupoli scoring and laying on assists for pazzini.

Originally posted by reo hustler:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Barnsley:

Had a look at him before, absolute **** hot on 08 miles better than he was at the start of 07 icon_smile.gif

Name: Bojan

Club: Barcelona

Value: not much - 200kish

Postion: ST

WP: Not Needed

Name: Bojan

Club: Barcelona

Value: $8,500,000

Postion: ST

WP: Not Needed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bojan is available in a free, but he doesn't seem to accept contract offers from me icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by brambleten:

Name: Charles-Andre Doudin

position: SC

Club: La Chaux-de-Fonds

Value: £275kish (i think he was more than that, but i signed him for man u for that)

Work permit needed/not needed: not needed ( he is from switzerland

at start of demo he has 15 dribbling, finishing and firs touch, 17 heading and 20 technique

This guy is good. in FM07 his value increased to 20 mill. Got him for approx 400k this time and at the end of the demo Arsenal are interested.

Name: Frederic Kanoute

Position: FC

Club: Sevilla

Value: 9,500,000

Work Permit: Not Needed

Don't criticise because although everyone knows this guy he's a lot better on this years game than he's ever been before. Signed him for Arsenal and he was amazing.

Name: Andy Gray

Club: Burnley

Value:450,000

Work Permit: Not Needed

Before you slate me yes heaint world class but after half a season and 18 goals at christmas his value has gone to 1,500,000 and he is a must for lower prem / top championship sides

Name: Gastón Fernández

Position: AM/FC (He plays well in both positions, weak in aerial play but very strong with the ball controled)

Price: 3,6M €

Bought by: 7,25M €

Average rate: 7,41 (in 8 games)

Work Permit: Needed (and difficult to get)

Of course die-hard FM players know him,but since no one post him,i may help some who wish a fantastic FC for just 5m $

Name:Cesar Delgado

Position:FC

Potential Ability:185 (!!!)

Club:Cruz Azul

Value:5m $

I have bought him for my Betis Side with Sobis in front,and oh my God they kick @$$ and finished 3d...Chelsea bid for 35.5m $ next year,so i replaced him with Palacio ^^

Originally posted by PanathinaikosG13:

Of course die-hard FM players know him,but since no one post him,i may help some who wish a fantastic FC for just 5m $

Name:Cesar Delgado

Position:FC

Potential Ability:185 (!!!)

Club:Cruz Azul

Value:5m $

I have bought him for my Betis Side with Sobis in front,and oh my God they kick @$$ and finished 3d...Chelsea bid for 35.5m $ next year,so i replaced him with Palacio ^^

Delgado is effin brilliant bought him with Liverpool next season Barca and Real both 25mil+ kept him on and his next season he was unstoppable

Name: Lauri Della Valle

Club: Some Finnish sede, can't remember the name

Position: AM/FC

Value: 14k

I bought him for 14k after my scouts raved about him, now he's banging them in for fun in the Championship having just turned 17 and Arsenal, Everton & Wigan are after the bad lad.

Look set to blow all my money from the sale of Cidimar on a 18 year old called Ismodes from Sporting Cristal, I think he might have random stats but he has 18 for dribling, 15 finishing and is quick, only going to cost me 400k!

Originally posted by jk1984:

Name: Lauri Della Valle

Club: Some Finnish sede, can't remember the name

Position: AM/FC

Value: 14k

I bought him for 14k after my scouts raved about him, now he's banging them in for fun in the Championship having just turned 17 and Arsenal, Everton & Wigan are after the bad lad.

Yeah, he's good, but he should be available for free. Not that 14k is much, but still... icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Younging:

Name: Omar Andrade

Club: Alianza Lima

Value: 80,000

WP: Yes

in about 3 years he turns into a wonderkid, 4 out of 5 games its happened.

I'm Oxford at christmas 2011 in my first year in Premiership and expeceted to struggle by all pundits. Bought Andrade for £4 Million when Arsenal were sniffing about and thanks to him i'm 3 points clear at the top of the table.

Scored 18 in 15 games with an average of 7.63 in premiership and he just can't stop scoring though he's not a wonderkid (he's 21 so might be too old)

Also Ismael (GK) from Rayo B is great, he has the second best average in the league, behind Andrade.

Name: Nicolae Dica

position: AM LC, ST

Club: Steua

Value: £1.6m

Work permit needed/not needed: not needed

He's an amazin finisher really gd in a front 3 on the left or up front, great on the counter attack. scored to against chelsea at stamford bridge for a 2-0 win and im pompey icon_eek.gif haha sittin 2nd in the league at xmass icon_biggrin.gif

Lauri Dalla Valle that JK1984 is on about comes from a club called JIPPO.Got him for my Leeds side and is very good,,,untill he got injuried!!

Branimir Kostadinov

Hearts

ST

good in Div 1 and should be good in championship,,,if I get there!!! lol icon_wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Bogdan Stancu

Club: Unirea Urziceni

Value: Can't Remember but i bought him for £552k

WP: No

Prospect: Rated as a wonderkid and (when i bought him for Madrid) he was compared to van Nistelrooy

I Got him in my 1st season, of which he was trained by RVN (and played 12 games) he is know worth £12 million and in his 3rd season at the club he played 32 games and got me 27 goals, includeing a stopage time Champs League final winner against AC Milan!!!

lol its interesting to see so many people post the supposed player value, like Ageuro = 11m

You'd have to triple that amount to get him.

Anyway, the best cheap strikers who come good that I have found are.

Name: Henri Saivet

Club: Girondins Bordeaux

Value: free at very start, after 1 season = 6-7m

Postion: AMRL, FC

Name: Bruno Mezenga

Club: Santos?? Some Brazilian team

Value: £2-3m at the start

Postion: FC

WP: Needed

Name: Cavani

Club: Palermo

Value: 3.4m it will cost alot more to get him, 10m+, if you cant get him at the start of 07 season forget about it.

Postion: SC

Name: Marco Batoletti

Club: Inter Milan

Value: Around £8m at the start, any later and you'll be breaking the bank

Postion: FC

Archived