Daz Forbes

Forbsie

Just finished my 4th season using your update.

Thought to myself cracking update but then I noticed something a little strange.

The play offs in the Champiosnship aren't quite what they should be. instead of a Semi final --> Final.

Its been replaced with a league format with the teams that are in the play offs, each team playing each other twice.

Now, i intend to continue my save as I've just won my 4th league and promotion with it but if I get stuck in that I'm going to be mighty p**sed.

yes that was 2 releases ago, it was a fault, fixed on recent release mate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SCOTTISH TRANSFERS

Derek Soutar has signed for APEP F.C

Michael Dunlop has signed for Alloa from Dumbarton

Chris Smith has signed for Dunfermline from St Mirren

Colin Cameron has joined Cowdenbeath as player/assistant manager

Kenny Shiels is now assistant manager at Kilmarnock

Allan Russell is to sign for Carolina Railhawks

Michael O'Byrne has signed for Livingston from Albion Rovers

Kevin Finlayson has joined Clyde

Mark Corcoran has signed for Ross County

Norwich City are pleased to confirm former midfielder Gary Holt has rejoined the Club as Assistant Academy Manager.

Holt replaces Dean Rastrick who left Colney last week to take up a new position at Tottenham Hotspur.

Peterborough's George Boyd have signed new 3 years contract.

Boris Pandza joins KV Mechelen.

Jong Tae-se joins Bochum.

David Mendes (AZ) signed a three-year deal with Red Bull Salzburg.

Ariel Ibagaza joins Olympiakos on free transfer on 2 years deal.

Michael Laurdrup is Mallorca new manager and Miguel Angel Nadal will be his assistant manager.

Sunil Chhetri of India has signed a 4 year deal with the Kansas City Wizards, should get a ca and pa boost as he has 16 goals in 35 caps, quite a good international career.

As ive said in the other thread, why should he get a CA and PA boost just because he has got 16 goals in 35 games for India. They hardly play the best teams in the world.

Im sure I could score that many goals playing against Pakistan, Cambodia, Syria, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Chinese Taipei, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar and Tajikistan :rolleyes:

At the end of the day, international players are still that, the best players in their country, while there is an obvious talent gap between india and egypt, all of these countries are comparable in strength and he performs well against them. Anyways, he was set to join QPR, which is quite a good club but was denied a work permit so he went on trial with KC instead and that's where he landed. If not on the merits of his international career, QPR don't just accept chumps so they obviously saw something there, hence the suggested slight boost.

At the end of the day, international players are still that, the best players in their country, while there is an obvious talent gap between india and egypt, all of these countries are comparable in strength and he performs well against them. Anyways, he was set to join QPR, which is quite a good club but was denied a work permit so he went on trial with KC instead and that's where he landed. If not on the merits of his international career, QPR don't just accept chumps so they obviously saw something there, hence the suggested slight boost.

At the end of the day, he's only got 16 goals in 35 games playing against the countries mentioned. I think he'd be fairly represented in the game. Also the fact that QPR are interested doesn't make him a good player. Has it ever occured to you that they may want him for commercial reasons seeing as Lakshmi Mittal (from India) is the clubs largest share holder.

At Southend, Paul Sturrock is the new manager, Tommy Widdrington is his new assistant.

Under contract - 11 players (1 GK, 2 Def, 3 Mid, 5 Fwd)

Steve Mildenhall 2011 (3yr deal 2008) **ON TRANSFER LIST**

Peter Gilbert 2012(2yr deal 2010)

Johnny Herd 2011 (1yr deal 2010)

Anthony Grant 2012 (2.5yr deal Oct 09)

Jean-Francois Christophe 2011 (2.5yr deal Jan 2009)

Stuart O'Keefe 2011 (3yr deal Nov 2008 )

Francis Laurent 2011 (2.5yr deal Dec 2008)

Matt Paterson 2012 (2.5yr deal Jan 2010)

Harry Crawford 2012 (2yr deal 2010)

Barry Corr 2012 (2yr deal 2010)

Scott Spencer 2010 (2yr deal 2010)

Out of contract - 1 players (1 Mid)

Franck Moussa 2010 (1yr extension, 2009) **NEW DEAL OFFERED**

Marcelo Bordon (Bra) DF Schalke 04 (Ger) Al Rayyan (Qat) Free (Dont know about length of contract)

Mathieu Bodmer (Fra) DF Lyon (Fra) Paris-SG (Fra) £2.02m 06/2013

Mark Bresciano (Aus) MF Palermo (Ita) Lazio (Ita) Bosman 06/2012

Simon Kjaer (Den) CD Palermo (Ita) VfL Wolfsburg (Ger) £9.97m 06/2014

Nadir Belhadj (Alg) LB Portsmouth (Eng) Al Sadd (Qat) £3.5m (Dont know about length of contract)

Bogdan Lobont (Rom) GK Dinamo Bucharest (Rom) AS Roma (Ita) £1.25m (Dont know about length of contract)

Obafemi Martins (Nig) ST VfL Wolfsburg (Ger) Rubin Kazan (Rus) £6.7m 06/2013

Bradford new signing Jake Speight is jailed for 12 weeks but could be out for 6 weeks.

Hull signed Norberto Solano on one year deal and is retiring at the end of the season. And they also signed James Harper on 2 years deal after being released by Sheffield United.

Sheffield Wednesday signed Clint Morrision on free transfers on 2 years deal after he got released by Coventry.

Warren Feeney is set to sign for Oldham after completing medical yesterday.

Archived