Last 16 - Japan v Paraguay 3PM

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone else's Freeview given up? Mine suddenly packed up and says "No or bad signal" on ITV1, BBC 1, BBC 2, Channel 4 and a few other channels. I can recieve SSN and a few other channels as per norm though.

Going to have to brave ITV.com to catch the last few minutes of this. If I miss a goal I'll be furious.

ITV.com it a woeful site. Just awful.

Don't you live in the middle of nowhere, Pouncer?

I most certainly do, I live here. It's a bit lonely and we're used to the internet and things cutting out now and then but the television is usually OK.

It just came up all blocky and then cut out. Odd thing is SSN works fine, along with other channels. Perhaps it's something to do with the aerial, as the other Freeview box has done exactly the same thing.

I most certainly do, I live here. It's a bit lonely and we're used to the internet and things cutting out now and then but the television is usually OK.

It just came up all blocky and then cut out. Odd thing is SSN works fine, along with other channels. Perhaps it's something to do with the aerial, as the other Freeview box has done exactly the same thing.

That looks awfully isolated.

Probably just the ariel like you say. The signal in my room is terrible :(

It is in the middle of no where, but does look a very nice place to live!

It is a nice place to live, I'm lucky really. We're still pretty much stuck in the 19th Century though :D

That looks awfully isolated.

Probably just the ariel like you say. The signal in my room is terrible :(

Yeah, will have to go and have a look later if it doesn't sort itself out. I'll try a full retune first though.

Anyway, looks as if we're due penalties. Hardly an unpredictable result. Japan to win. You heard it here first!

Archived