Group G - Brazil vs Côte d'Ivoire - 15:30 (Brasília), 19:30 (London)

PMLF

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robinho responsible for most of the magic here for Brazil

Who needs magic and silly beautiful football though when you have the likes of Elano? :cool:

Guest roberto922
Born and lived in Worcester all my life. I live in St Johns. I presume your from Worcester or at least near? :D

I thought you were Irish!

Have Brazil lined up with numbers 1-11?

Yes, these 11 players are the players who are supposed to be the first teamers, so they are numbered from 1 to 11.

Red boots should be banned from the national team, we look like Ecuador or Colombia now. :mad:

It would look a bit ridiculous but they should wear green boots, as green is barely represented in Brazil's kit...

Why is Pato not in the Brazilian squad?

Because he is not good enough, he had lots of chances and was poor in all those chances except his debut.

It hasn't been their weak spot for ages.

Yes, Brazil almost always had good goalies, it's just that the attacking players were even better.

Did you think Ronaldinho and Adriano should have been in?

No, they had their chances and wasted them as well. Adriano especially was all set to play the WC but the idiot started missing training and games at Flamengo and so went out of favor with Dunga just before the WC...

Grafite though shouldn't be in the squad either.

Because he is not good enough, he had lots of chances and was poor in all those chances except his debut.
No, they had their chances and wasted them as well. Adriano especially was all set to play the WC but the idiot started missing training and games at Flamengo and so went out of favor with Dunga just before the WC...

Grafite though shouldn't be in the squad either.

Ronaldinho was far better than Kaka last season though.

Archived