GROUP E - The Netherlands v Japan, 12:30 BST/13:30 CET

Micado

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dutch possibly learning from Euro 2008 when they started fast, got acclaim saying they'd win the tournament and then ran into Russia who were a good team it has to be said though. Nice comfortable victories and then kick on when they have Robben back possibly

Do people who watch ITV just vote the goal scorer as MOM every single time?

It's not just ITV. FIFA gave the MotM in the Mexico v France game to Javier Hernandez despite only coming on as a sub and doing not much other than scoring.

It's not just ITV. FIFA gave the MotM in the Mexico v France game to Javier Hernandez despite only coming on as a sub and doing not much other than scoring.

My God, I didn't even know that. I was so impressed with dos Santos in that game too

Did expect this match to be much more enjoyable than it has been though. And it again makes England look not quite so bad yesterday, if the keeper hadn't mugged that shot up it would possibly have been 0-0

They do look good enough. There's been hardly any smashings in this WC and they've totally done what they needed to do the first couple of matches.

Well I think they haven't been great, no matter if they won the games or not. I do hope you're right and they perform a lot better against the bigger teams they play, and I'm looking forward to see Robben come back into the squad

Did expect this match to be much more enjoyable than it has been though. And it again makes England look not quite so bad yesterday, if the keeper hadn't mugged that shot up it would possibly have been 0-0

This was 100 times better than yesterday. Dutch look bad and get 6 points, England look bad and get 2 says it all.

Archived