Forbsies FM10 Database

Forbsie

Ok guys due to issues we were having with our joint database, we have now decided to release our own databases like before.

Welcome to Forbsie Update based on the 10.3.0 database for Football Manager 2010, this will focus on all real life changes that happened post release of the official Sports Interactive patch.

General

Updated the following from 10.3.0

Updated Transfers

Updated Player Contracts

Updated Released Players

Updated Manager Changes

Updated Staff Changes

Updated Manager Contracts

Updated Staff Contracts

Updated Board Changes

Updated Promotions & Releagations From All European Leagues

Removed Deceased

Installation

- Download the XML file to your desktop by clicking on the link below

- Open up My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/editor data, right click and paste.

- Load up Football Manager 2010 & click new game

- Select the 10.3.0 database and ensure the Update XML is ticked

- Enjoy!

Regards

Forbsie

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please send me any players not in db that you want created, giving as much information as possible. Cheers guys

Will you be getting all the info for the new young players from Chris and adding them to your database or do you have your own info?

Thanks mate, I used the joint update , too many wierd things happened in the game, qualified for europa league with celtic then didnt get incuded in draw, I also signed 3 seperate fre transfers and they never showed up on my squad. look forward to your update as I`ve used your ones before and they have always worked

brilliant work forbsie just a couple of things when using your joint update it crashed in 2011 a couple of times its done this also can you please do Hull City stadium to the right name and Hull have no permanent manager eg dowie not manager

hey Forbsie. On joint update Kevin Price Boateng has Ghana as his second nationality instead of Germany and Luis Boa Morte is on a free when he has signed a new deal at West Ham. Just letting you know incase these are still in your db.

Marama Vahirua to Nancy.

Sylvain Marchal to St Etienne.

Have you got a list of the -10 PA players, if you've changed any?

Also, is Vincent Aboubakar at Valenciennes? I'm not sure if he's in game so here is his Wiki page, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Aboubakar. 18 and capped for his country, so should be given a -8/-9 PA imo.

And have you done the transfers of Chris Dagnall and Bobby (Robert) Grant to Scunthorpe, and Jimmy Briand to Lyon?

just some, do you have any sites with transfers from south africa ?

No. I'm thinking about starting new game in South Africa after watching Platinum Stars F.C. against England :D

Archived