I wimped Out

Ive basacially managed to get Rushden & Diamonds to the prem, however my first season in the big time i totally failed. By 26 games in i was toally fed up, I won my first 2 games then diddnt win in 24 matches. At this point i decided to put myself on holiday and waited untill the end of the season. Now I wish I'd of stayed and battled on. Have a runied my save game? I feel as though some how ive ruined the integrity of my save... I know its only a game and I should just chill.... but what do you guys thinks, should i restart a new save or carry on with diamonds?

Those fans are probably calling for his head right now. :)

But yeah, if you feel like playing on, then do, if you don't, don't. No point in quitting over "integrity of the save", especially as no permanent damage was done anyway.

You have failed me and my football club you are now to be known as Brian Talbot 2.

In hindsight you should have battled on but what can i say, make it up to us.

Try again but make sure you don't spend anything when you get up there, that way you can make massive profits and then try again from an even better financial position.

think about the fans, all those young men you've nurtured from little balls of numbers and now they've grown into men in your side, don't you owe it to them all to soldier on?

So very true :thup:

Just imagine that you were placed on gardening leave, and now you're back recharged and ready to sort things out!

this

or, just say you have recovered from a major operation or something.

Ah I had a game similiar, its soul destroying losing game in game out.. but you done great to get them up so rebuild for next season. Alot of top teams have good good players in their reserves so try loaning 2 long term domestic and 2 long term overseas players and try bring in one or two proven ones.. but do battle on

I think you should resign for leaving the club when they needed you most.

That's silly, leaving the club when they need stability. Stay with the diamonds!!

through thick and thin

Archived