What currency do you use?

Same here. I have never quite managed to get my head round all these new fangled weights and measurements.

I also use the English forms of measurement for everything (including temperature). It annoys me greatly that you can't change 'total kilometres run' in the match stats. :@

I switch to the currency of the country i'm managing in. I speak a few languages so when possible I also try to switch the language to the one spoken in the country I manage. I love learning the footballing terms in the other languages like that. That's not always possible like when I'm managing in China, for example as I don't speak a word of Mandarin, but I do switch to the local currency at least :D

Euros most of the time. Sometimes I switch to NOK when managing in Norway (most of the time), but I'm too used to the € anyway.

Metric system all the way, and UK English language, although the idea of using the language of the country I'm managing in is a nice touch and I might give it a try...

Since I'm mostly managing in Norway, it's not gonna be a difficult switch.

Actually as long as I stay in Western Europe I could play in the "local language" pretty much anywhere. Except Finland, Føroyar and probably Iceland :)

P.S. Still, for some reason, probably old habit since my CM2 days, I can't really play in other languages... It just doesn't "sound" right if it's not English

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I guess this guy really likes dollas....;)

Archived