Talented Unkowns

polskaGOLA

Ok, I found these by checking what Polish clubs transferred in on Free in my game, some of them are pretty good:

Akram Roumani

Anderson (Anderson Roberto Santana Dias)

Andres Oroz

Bruno Ribeiro

Carlinhos (Carlos Henrique Carneiro Marinho)

Derlei (Vanderlei Fernandes da Silva)

Edzai Kasinauyo

Glaucio (Glaucio de Jesus)

Ibrahima Faye

Jonathan Reis

Jorge Soto (Should be well known, old but still excellent for Championship for atleast 1 season)

Justin Mapp

Marcos (Marcos Joaquim dos Santos)

Marko Djalovic

Michel Alves

Mirko Hrgovic

Souza(Jose Ivanaldo de Souza)

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found a few, no clue if they would get a work permit, but they played great for me in germanys second division, so if you get the permit they should do good in championship I guess.

Bobby Convey - Left Winger, but I played him as a Left Back all season and he did a good job there.

Marko Ciurlizza

Tomas Costa

Olexandr Gladkyi - Stumbled across him in winter when I was looking for a more consistent partner for Fonseca.

Well, I didn't find them, I *fixed* Polish clubs and players on my game's database, and was curious what transfers they made during the Summer Transfer season!

I credit the Polish scouts who managed to find some good players on the free! :p

Michel Alves looks like an excellent keeper on the free.

Samvel Melkonyan

Yordan Miliev

Khalfan Ibrahim

Eugene Cheberyachko

Youssef Rabeh

Vitaly Bordijan

Mohamed Rabia

Jakub Sylvestr

Erik Grendel

Ajdin Mahmutovic

Aleksander Rajcevic

Jozsef Varga

Daniel Nagy

Bobby Boswell

Jaba Kankava

Walid Esabee

Mahmoud Abdel Aty

Zoran Baldovaliev

Michael Umana Corrales

Dario Khan

Players from North Africa, Eastern Europe or Qatar there :)

Samvel Melkonyan

Yordan Miliev

Khalfan Ibrahim

Eugene Cheberyachko

Youssef Rabeh

Vitaly Bordijan

Mohamed Rabia

Jakub Sylvestr

Erik Grendel

Ajdin Mahmutovic

Aleksander Rajcevic

Jozsef Varga

Daniel Nagy

Bobby Boswell

Jaba Kankava

Walid Esabee

Mahmoud Abdel Aty

Zoran Baldovaliev

Michael Umana Corrales

Dario Khan

Man, those two bolded defenders are really really effing good! :D

Samvel Melkonyan

Yordan Miliev

Khalfan Ibrahim

Eugene Cheberyachko

Youssef Rabeh

Vitaly Bordijan

Mohamed Rabia

Jakub Sylvestr

Erik Grendel

Ajdin Mahmutovic

Aleksander Rajcevic

Jozsef Varga

Daniel Nagy

Bobby Boswell

Jaba Kankava

Walid Esabee

Mahmoud Abdel Aty

Zoran Baldovaliev

Michael Umana Corrales

Dario Khan

ahhh yes.. bobby boswell.. that most famous quatarian (?) ... :p

good list though.. bordijan was my favourite poor mans srna

Pawel Brozek, star player of my club Wisla Krakow, and my personal favorite all-time player (that I have seen)

He is still very good player, he was supposed to go to West Ham and was their #1 target in the summer, than later Fulham and Wigan, but Wisla Krakow stupidly denied him leaving.

If Brozek was at West Ham this season, I very doubt that West Ham would be fighting relegation.

haha , just getting to them mate ;) .. and you've got somewhere to post your beauties now

too :D

ernamo.th.jpg

this guy just doesnt get enough love around here.... the perfect defensive rb surely ?

kuyt.th.jpg

and dirk kuyt 2.0? ... only more injury prone, unfit and violent

were did you get the facepack for your picks mate

have a look in the skinning forum mate... the megapack in there is the best one around.. and the only one any player should really consider getting considering it has 40,000+ faces in it... its huuuggggee and takes a while to d/l but once its done... will be transferable between versions of the games.. (i.e i downloaded it for fm09 ... simple config file download and it was ready to use on fm10~)

oh polska... you aint half biased to your polish brethren....

brozek wouldnt get into the team ahead of cole , diamanti or even Ilan tbh... he would ahead of mido though... the donkey

An inform and injury-free Brozek = Cole IMO. Dunno enough about Diamanti to judge.

He is > Diamanti.

Granted, I do not know how he would adapt to playing in England, but English football style is the same/very similar to Polish football style.

I think West Ham could've really used him this season, he'd be great supporting moves forward, plus he's good in the air and can finish the ball. Not to mention he is a fairly strong striker.

oh im not saying he isnt a good player.... he certainly has talent.... but i dont think any more so then say ... chopra in the championship tbh...

he has brilliant off the ball skills for sure.... very intelligent ... but lacks the edge to be a top striker ....

cole is similiar in that he cant find any consistancy

Young Bosnian striker who starts in Vojvodina's U-19's in Serbia. This screenshot is after two and a half seasons so they've developed him, but I suspect he could get even better with the right coaches, tutoring and facilities as a teenager. Its a shame he isn't quicker but his anticipation, off the ball movement, touch, composure and finishing are all good. He's managed to break into his national side which is impressive considering the attacking talent Bosnia have at their disposal.

bilbija.jpg

Feel like I'm cheating slightly here but this is another one from Jan 2012. Yartey starts at Benfica and was signed for £300k by Le Mans in 2010-11 in my game. Good, creative AMC although I'm not sure he's unknown being at a big club. Couldn't find much mention of him on GP&TG outside the Benfica thread though.

yartey.jpg

Here you go. There's a fair amount of developing to be done but Yartey's technical stats are still decent for his age. Forgot that he's actually on loan at Beira-Mar at the start too:

Bilbija

Yartey

Some random stats for Bilbija too. Don't usually like checking this but his PA is:

So I am bored and making a shortlist of all the players in this thread! :D Page two and over 100 pages! :eek:

Anyway,

Funny really,

Anyway, while I am posting uknown talent, Jan Mucha, goalkeeper of Legia Warsaw is absolutely fantastic!

I bet you after the world cup when he plays for Slovakia, his price tag will rise to over 5M =\

While we are doing talented uknowns, for staff, if you want the staff member that created Kuszczak, Fabianski, Jan Mucha as well as others, Legia's Krzysztof Dowhań is the best Goalkeeper coach I have ever seen in real life! His stats in game for a goalkeeper coach should be superb even though I don't remember how they are exactly.

See Tyoldinho! I rated Jan Mucha in real life way before he joined Everton. :D

Will post the shortlist tomorow likely, it's getting late here and I am only on page 2...

I picked up Mchedlidze for a mere signing on fee after my first season, not exactly unkown, I'm suprised that he hasn't got a thread as he's banging in goals left, right and center. Can't upload pictures for some reason otherwise I'd do a screenshot.

He's immense, I got him for Q.P.R(10.3) after my first season, not sure whether I got him to sign in January 2010 or in the summer though.

Can't do a screenshot but he's scored 16 in 24 games(all comps). His finishing is 18, penalties 19, strength 17, composure 14 and he's only 21.

Just wondering guys,i want to start a new game but as well as a large database,which other countries/continents should i load using the custom database option?Ive seleted them all but thats a database of 280,000 when the recommended is 75,000,thanks

Try using Ctrl-Alt-PrtScn

if you are still having problems with it, I can offer to take a picture of his stats. But it's really better you post a picture of how he has been playing for you.

http://s1028.photobucket.com/albums/y349/charltoncharlie/?action=view&current=JamesRodrguez.png

Hopefully this has worked....

Just found this guy whilst having a browse at the mexico squad, only because my scout said he hadn't found anything there. Look pretty decent for his age not sure if he'll get a visa, just about to scout him.

trust me sign him you wont regret it

trust me sign him you wont regret it

Yeah I liked the look of those stats to be honest with you. Got him for £3m over 30 months with 100% belonging to me, not exactly bargain bucket, but I reckon you could get him dirt cheap at the beginning of the game.:thup:

I was using the search to search for "boston" looking for Boston United FC, but I found a player from Zambia called Boston Mwanza instead!

For 10k, he seems pretty decent find. Perhaps someone could check in their game if he is good? Or he is simply the product of some luck with random stats?

Yah, he is significintly better on my game.

On my game his Finishing is 14, off the ball 15, Creativity 15, strength 12, Teamwork 17, Work rate 15, positioning 12, first touch 13, anticipation 14, Determination 15

Archived