• Last Reply

Etoile du Sahel (second best in Tunisia) has some good players too,

My personal fav is Ammar Jemal who was excellent for me at QPR:

2elawld.png

Than this talent has very good PA and doesn't look that bad:

x6aixw.png

This one is also pretty good with a high PA:

2l9tke1.png

Gilson Silva (Cape Verden international) is also at Etoile du Sahel. Other notable names is Emeka Opara and Eric Frimpon.

The thing I like about Tunisia is that they produce players that are either very talented technically and are creative, or they are developed very Physically. :)

Other names are Zouheir Dhaouadi of Club Africain, Alexis Enam of Club Africain, Hatten Barratli of CA Bizerte.

Oh, and I think I found a contender for best name, There is a Slim Ben Belgacem playing for Etoile du Sahel but he is not that good.

Since everybody is posting their Freeby finds, i'll post mine:

Robin Quinto - 21 - Wingback, Midfielder, AM on the Right Side - Ecuador

Emmanuel Banahene - 20 - AML - Ghana

Marcelo Cespedes - 22 - AMC - Ecuador

Elliot Grandin - 21 - AMR - France

Sebastian Nayar - 21 - DMC, MC - Argentina

Luis Miguel Escalada - 23 - AMC, Forward - Argentina

Alex - 25 - AMR, AMC - Brazil

Mathias Vidangossy - 22 - ST, but anywhere in Attacking Midfield plus double footed - Chile

David Saul Vilela - 24 - Anywhere on the left side plus DC and MC - Ecuador

Ibrahim Tarawalie - 21 - MC - Sierra Leone

Mariano Tripodi - 21 - FW - Argentina

They were all approached by me at a little test game at Paris FC before I started an actual game with them.

I came across my old Freebie shortlist, I don't think these have been mentioned before:

Marino

Karytska

Mateus

Zabavnik

Quinonez

Carlos Eduardo

Mauricio

Gladstone

David Gonzalez

That's it for now.

edit: I just realized how generic Mateus and Marino's names are, and since they are so awesome looking players, Here are their full names:

Mateus - Mateus Garcia Borges

Marino - Marino Cesar Reis

i believe i mentioned eneramo earlier on in this very thread :p

maybe, but i'll claim to have known him ages before I started this thread. :p

PS. I am really loving Mateus and Marinho, They will be my first signings on my next game probably. :)

Someone also mentioned Marinho :thup: But not in this thread, he has his own player thread! So he is now not an unknown person ;)

Wont come to England either, tried on 10.1 with QPR.. He doesn't get a work permit :thdn:

Some good ones there polska - your Alex looks like he could be a tricky winger.

And talking about Alex, here's another one. Forgot to post him yesterday. He's another unattached veteran at the beginning (this screen is from 6 months into the game, uncapped at the start too). Not sure that he's totally unknown as he has played for Recreativio in La Liga a few years ago - but he hasn't played at all since the 2003-04 season if his history screen is to be believed. Apologies if someone's already posted him - Alex is quite a hard name to search for on these forums:

alex.jpg

Could be useful to have lurking on the edge of the box at corners with those long shots not to mention he's a bit tiny for a CB. Not sure how effective a CB he'd be - bit of a yellow streak too - but thought he was worth a shout.

His real name is Alejandro Américo Pereira by the way + he has Portuguese as a second nationality. Hallelujah, finally someone who can work in England!

all of my posts get WP .. i dont post any who dont..

That is good news :)

I am officially starting my So'ton save tonight!

Went out last night, I am at a party tomorrow night.. just back from footy so I am nakered, so staying in tonight :) Will use a couple of these gems for the Scum!

Right guys, I am now loading up FM to play this Soton save.

What players am I loading to find all these gems, I have large database on.. England down to Conference.. Top divisions from Belgium, Brazil, Holland, Portugal, Scotland, Ukraine, and then the top 2 Divisons from.. Italy, Spain, Germany, France.

With all National players loaded, what others players should I have loaded, CPS/welsh/polska?

Ty I always use a file that adds tons of players to the game without having to manually add them myself. See this thread for the details you'll need (this was done for FM09 but still works for me in FM10):

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=107091&highlight=ultimate+retain

EDIT: I should add that if you do use this a new game will take quite a while to start but once you're up and running it should be fine.

More or less, you will effectively be using the old 'huge' database I guess. I'm using a reasonable enough laptop and the speed is acceptable for me anyway. Highly recommended and kudos to the fella who created it.

Right guys, I am now loading up FM to play this Soton save.

What players am I loading to find all these gems, I have large database on.. England down to Conference.. Top divisions from Belgium, Brazil, Holland, Portugal, Scotland, Ukraine, and then the top 2 Divisons from.. Italy, Spain, Germany, France.

With all National players loaded, what others players should I have loaded, CPS/welsh/polska?

You are playing Lower league England, so you should load up Poland as Polish players are great for Championship levels.

I load everything I can usually, but if I were to limit it,

Top Divisions:

Scotland, Belgium, Holland, Portugal, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Russia, Romania, Greece, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Mexico plus some South American countries.

Other Divisions:

England to BSPL

French to National

Italy to Serie C2

Spain to Third Division

Germany to 2nd Bundesliga

Plus I upload Poland to the 4th liga. ;) Just first league for you.

What about AFC Wimbledon ;)

I don't know, i'm having second thoughts. Do I really want to comit myself to a BSPL team? I might try Soto instead.

to me its pointless using the retain file...

it was necessary in 09 as you didnt have the option to so easily add your own players...

but with 10 and the custom database its simpler and more user friendly to just do it yourself and add what you want...

the retain player file will just add players you might not want into the database etc

I remember finding this really awesome Right Back when I did my BATE Borisov a few months back.

Ibrahim Gnanou, starts off at Alania in Russia.

Another decent player, Marcos Tavares of Maribor.

And another is Arpad Vas

I mentioned Marinho on this page. ;) He is actually free at game start too. (or atleast in patch 10.2) But good finds nontheless! :D

And the post after I mentioned he already has a player thread :p making him completely KNOWN! :D

Obenwa must be the wierdest player out of the bunch, 20 heading - 4 Jumping (Glanced over at his heigh 164cm :eek:)

Acceleration 3 - Pace 11?

Strength 3? Marking 17 for a Striker? :p Some of the weirdest attributes I have ever seen. Then you see he thas amazing passing and creativity attributes, but then has terrible Flair and Bravery! 9 Finishing and 20 Composure :D It is all just so random! It is like he wants to do so many things and just got himself in a mess! Ha.

Lmao, how much PA does he have left? You could push training to the limit on several catagories and make something out of him. Then again he is 29.

Is he even worth bringing in? :p

PS. I am at a FM-working computer. Now I have to wait 4 hours for my computer to load all my leagues, than spend my whole night fixing Polish Players. :p The joy!

Archived