To SI: 'Am I too good, or is this game too st*pid ?'

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am giving the OP a chance here and am going to play to the end of the transfer window to see how much money I can get for the Spurs squad, but honestly I'm not getting the figures you've managed yet and I'm in August - you appear to have got rid of many players in the 1st couple of days in July.

So many sad people in here :thdn:. You all need to calm down

Sadder than bragging about cheating?

If he wants to cheat, fine. It's his game. But it gets on people's wick's when he calls the game stupid after (possibly) altering things himself. Of course it's going to be easier.

Sadder than bragging about cheating?

If he wants to cheat, fine. It's his game. But it gets on people's wick's when he calls the game stupid after (possibly) altering things himself. Of course it's going to be easier.

sorry to the game, the players like you guys are much more stupid I see...

Im getting a sense of editing or something. Chelsea having no shots at all, none what-so-ever seems fishy.

On topic, Cech has saved 17 shots at goal, why wouldnt he be man of the match?

So what if he edited what exactly are you going to prove? So if someone cheats that automatically means bugs are not relevant?

Who gives a f if Chelsea had 0 shots this thread is about an opposition keeper getting MOTM after losing 3-0.

Im sure this says it all?

Chelsea playing 10 at the back anyone?

His players on long shots?

Something like that. I just don't understand some people. If they wan't to cheat then crack on, it's their game. Just don't moan that the game is stupid at the end of it.

So what if he edited what exactly are you going to prove? So if someone cheats that automatically means bugs are not relevant?

Who gives a f if Chelsea had 0 shots this thread is about an opposition keeper getting MOTM after losing 3-0.

The oppo keeper may have lost 3-0, but he still saved 17 shots. If thats not worth MOM i don't know what is. Who would you give it to? A member of a team who collectively had missed 17 shots on target? Please.....

Something like that. I just don't understand some people. If they wan't to cheat then crack on, it's their game. Just don't moan that the game is stupid at the end of it.

So had he not cheated it's normal and ACCEPTABLE for an opposition goalkeeper to get MOTM after losing 3-0?

The oppo keeper may have lost 3-0, but he still saved 17 shots. If thats not worth MOM i don't know what is.

Those 17 saves could have been the easiest saves ever, it's not the quantity it's the quality, also maybe the 3 goals Cech conceded was his own fault?!?!?!

Give me a real life example where the MOTM was a keeper from the losing side of a 3-0 result.

Also, why are some screenies in Dutch and others in English?
The oppo keeper may have lost 3-0, but he still saved 17 shots. If thats not worth MOM i don't know what is.

Exactly, look at Boaz Myhill yesterday, Tottenham BATTERED Hull yesterday, they may not have lost but he made incredible save after incredible save. Well worthy of his MOM award.

So had he not cheated it's normally and ACCEPTABLE for an opposition goalkeeper to get MOTM after losing 3-0?

If he has saved 17 shots on target, cheating or not, I'd say he deserves MOM yes. As i said above, who would you have given it to? A member of a team who had missed 17 shots on target?

Those 17 saves could have been the easiest saves ever, it's not the quantity it's the quality, also maybe the 3 goals Cech conceded was his own fault?!?!?!

Give me a real life example where the MOTM was a keeper from the losing side of a 3-0 result.

Ok, what about the 10 clear cut chances? They wouldn't have been long shots, they would have been quality chances, yet Cech only let 3 in.

I think the fact that he won't post the Chelsea team that never had a shot, shows he his hiding something.

And as for the transfers, it is possible to set future transfers with the pre game editor or a real time editor.

So he could have set Di Maria to have a future transfer to Man City for 70mil Euros, and it will go down as Mark Hughes signing.

With no one getting anywhere near the offers you got for players with Spurs, i think there is a high chance you have playing around with a real time editor in my opinion. (Editing Chelsea players fitness, and setting future transfers ..etc)

Exactly, look at Boaz Myhill yesterday, Tottenham BATTERED Hull yesterday, they may not have lost but he made incredible save after incredible save. Well worthy of his MOM award.

And the game ended 0-0, the OP game ended 3-0 with the losing keeper getting MOTM, do you see the difference? or do I need to explain it to you slower?

Archived