[FM20] Regen which could be my son?? Danny Mohiddin named Man Utd Manager.

FMAnderson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news that he is looking to stay in the game!! Could be your successor at both Newcastle and England ;)

:) Would be brilliant , im so amazaed at this FM , Players peak really late and they go on for long !

And i hope he succeeds me it would be brilliant ! A Father and son maybe competing surely would be great .... :)

Wow haha, i've jus read your thread! It's inspired me to continue my long-term game when i get home from work tonight so I can try and get myself a son to :)

Did you start off with Newcastle (as your first job)?

and does anyone know if you can still have a son through the youth academy if you are a journeyman?

Wow haha, i've jus read your thread! It's inspired me to continue my long-term game when i get home from work tonight so I can try and get myself a son to :)

Did you start off with Newcastle (as your first job)?

and does anyone know if you can still have a son through the youth academy if you are a journeyman?

Yep i started with Newcastle :)

Confederations Cup results

Drew with South Korea 1 - 1 - No goals or assist from Danny Mohiddin - 7.1 Rating

Beat New Caledonia 6 - 1 - 3 ASSISTS from Danny Mohiddin 8.2 Rating

Beat Brazil 1 - 0

Semi Final was a 2 - 0 Win and a 7.0 Rating for Mohiddin ..

The Final was against Spain and i need to start training penlties .. :(

dm355.jpg

dm356.jpg

Newcastle takeover has been completed ,

Im really using the same formation for Newcastle and England , Its better this way as England have some fantastic players ..

Its harder against the big teams , you totally have to chage how you play against the brazils and spains ...

The National teams always end up with good teams and players , ( Fantastic regens on this game )

I have to ask, indeed if it hasn't already been asked...

Now, if I had a son on FM, and then later became a real-life dad to a real-life son, I'd be sorely tempted to name the real one after the FM one. I don't think I could help myself. How many of the rest of you would do the same thing?

I have to ask, indeed if it hasn't already been asked...

Now, if I had a son on FM, and then later became a real-life dad to a real-life son, I'd be sorely tempted to name the real one after the FM one. I don't think I could help myself. How many of the rest of you would do the same thing?

My next Man Utd top will have Danny 7 at the back :) and my son will be named Danny :) .. Just hope my wife dont ask where i got that name ...

" Football Manager " lol scratches his head ..

Birmingham 0 - 2 Newcastle

Danny Mohiddin - 32

Peter Carroll - 44

Another Man of the Match award :)

League Cup 3rd Round

Sunderland 0 - 7 Newcastle

Garcia x3 ( 4 , 42 , 45+1 )

Jamie Bell 54

Danny Mohiddin Pen 63

Thompson and Pearson continue this amazing run ..

1st October sees England on 2nd place 17 points ... Switzeland have 22 with 8 games played in the World Cup group ..

Newcastle have played 8 and won 8 in the premiership and are 8 points ahead :) ...

As things stand Mohiddin has been performing as follows :

Played 12 - Scored 3 Assits 7 .. ( 4 8 if you count England )

dm363.jpg