[FM20] Regen which could be my son?? Danny Mohiddin named Man Utd Manager.

FMAnderson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17.jpg

If his profile is still the same regarding his future in the game 'looking into the possibility of coaching with view to management', it means that he might not stay in the game eventually.

To ensure he stays in the game, set a monthly reminder in your notebook to go under his interaction, and tell him he is suited as a coach. Once done enough, he will indicate his intention to 'definitely become a coach with a view to management'. Once you see that, switch the monthly interactions to tell him he is suited for a manager / scout until you get a 'definite' reply for that role.

He will then stay in the game as a staff. You can then hire him as your staff or better, another team appoints him as manager. But if he indicates his intention to retire before a 'definite' reply, he will not stay in the game.

if his profile is still the same regarding his future in the game 'looking into the possibility of coaching with view to management', it means that he might not stay in the game eventually.

To ensure he stays in the game, set a monthly reminder in your notebook to go under his interaction, and tell him he is suited as a coach. Once done enough, he will indicate his intention to 'definitely become a coach with a view to management'. Once you see that, switch the monthly interactions to tell him he is suited for a manager / scout until you get a 'definite' reply for that role.

He will then stay in the game as a staff. You can then hire him as your staff or better, another team appoints him as manager. But if he indicates his intention to retire before a 'definite' reply, he will not stay in the game.

yes sir :)

Long time reader First time poster on these forums so hi to everyone. And congrats FmAnderson on a great thread. Just by following this thread you've given me the desire to go into the 2020's with a save in the hope of getting a son. i usually get bored around 2016/7 mark. Keep up the good work.

First of all before i do my next update , I would like to thank John Smith for his wonderful work on Danny Mohiddin and myself .. I personally think SI should hire him as everyone on this forum likes his work . It's different ..

Cheers John ..

After a long season i managed to finish 5th in the league so i have a lot of work to do this season , England are still on course for the World Cup ...

Danny Mohiddin picked up an injury but is getting close to fitness ..

He had to be withdrawn from the Confederations Cup ..

Season Review

75-2.jpg

76.jpg

77.jpg

78.jpg

No he didnt .. But surely he can become a manager right?

Yes, but you might wanna expand you options, like taking him under your wing (pun intended) as a coach. Since he has indicated a manager role, that role is fine.

If done right, he can become like this.

solano.jpg

Eventually he will have a primary role e.g. manager at full bar, and the rest are secondary roles.

Yes, but you might wanna expand you options, like taking him under your wing (pun intended) as a coach. Since he has indicated a manager role, that role is fine.

If done right, he can become like this.

solano.jpg

Eventually he will have a primary role e.g. manager at full bar, and the rest are secondary roles.

How do i do that ?

From the archives:

dannyu21.jpg

19 year old Newcastle United wonderkid, Danny Mohiddin was today named in the England U-21 squad for the UEFA U-21 European Championships. The exciting left winger comes with a growing reputation in the game. Managers including Arsene Wenger and Jose Mourinho have been at St James' Park to keep tabs on him. However, Mohammed, father of Danny and manager of Newcastle is known to be unwilling to let go of the most exciting prospect to come out of the academy in recent years.

Newcastle legend Alan Shearer has touted him as a future England captain.

From the archives:

dannyu21.jpg

19 year old Newcastle United wonderkid, Danny Mohiddin was today named in the England U-21 squad for the UEFA U-21 European Championships. The exciting left winger comes with a growing reputation in the game. Managers including Arsene Wenger and Jose Mourinho have been at St James' Park to keep tabs on him. However, Mohammed, father of Danny and manager of Newcastle is known to be unwilling to let go of the most exciting prospect to come out of the academy in recent years.

Newcastle legend Alan Shearer has touted him as a future England captain.

Class - :)

112.jpg

114.jpg

I have gone far .. The world cup is around the corner Danny is now 35 , AND HE HOLD THE MOST APPPPPS , im delighted with him .. He is still performing and 35 jeez ..

Portugal are in my group . should be interesting ..

John Smith is a legend ..

Newcastle United finish 3rd in the Premier League after a tense start. Arsenal finish 2 points ahead of Chelsea and Newcastle who took 2nd and 3rd respectively . Danny Mohiddin continued his impressive form .

Bagging 10 goals and 20 ASSISTS altogether at 35 Years Old is crazy as some would say ...

Newcastle Have set the record for most times FA CUP WINNERS at 15 ... + Danny holds the most assists in the FAcup so not bad ..

115.jpg

116.jpg

117.jpg

118.jpg