• Complete Dominace 10.2
    • Complete Dominace 10.2 Craggswfc Better Defence
    • Complete Dominace 10.2 Ohanzee's Classic Tweak
    • Complete Dominace 10.2 The Hybrid/Joint Venture
    • Complete Dominace 10.2 Elephant Stones Nike Defence

Amazing tactic series, here is my league history with Fleetwood :

divisionoversigt.jpg

Totally dominating.

However, it is not just about setting the tactic, the players also have to fit the tactic (atleasst to a degree), and there is a dire need to change out players asap when possible in the lower leagues to better ones.

I f.x. got Harewood in the 2nd season (free transfer) which explain the 60+ goals on he scored in average every season.

That's ridiculous... what an achievement! Well done mate...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you using touchline shouts with all of the formations?

Also wondering about the elephant tactic strikers. If one is a poacher and the other is an advanced forward with different attributes, how comes they are swapping over in the tactic?

divisionoversigt.jpg

Totally dominating.

However, it is not just about setting the tactic, the players also have to fit the tactic (atleasst to a degree), and there is a dire need to change out players asap when possible in the lower leagues to better ones.

I f.x. got Harewood in the 2nd season (free transfer) which explain the 60+ goals on he scored in average every season.

you done really well to win the prem in first season which 1 are you using??

First match with the elephant stone tac, with my struggeling NEC (dutch premier division)

5-2 Away WIN....

very nice start....

More results:

HOME Lose 2-3 Feyenoord CCC we 3 they 9

HOME Lose 2-3 AZ CCC we 1 they 8, they score 3 goals in the last 10 minutes

AWAY Lose 0-3 Den Bosch CCC we 1 They 7

HOME Lose 2-3 AZ CCC we 3 they 6

AWAY Draw 4-4 Groningen CCC we 4 they 6

HOME Lose 2-3 Heerenveen CCC we 4 They 4

So not the tac for me, my team plays really bad.

I try other tactics on this thread.

thanks

More results:

HOME Lose 2-3 Feyenoord CCC we 3 they 9

HOME Lose 2-3 AZ CCC we 1 they 8, they score 3 goals in the last 10 minutes

AWAY Lose 0-3 Den Bosch CCC we 1 They 7

HOME Lose 2-3 AZ CCC we 3 they 6

AWAY Draw 4-4 Groningen CCC we 4 they 6

HOME Lose 2-3 Heerenveen CCC we 4 They 4

So not the tac for me, my team plays really bad.

I try other tactics on this thread.

thanks

hey dont give up, try to play with Complete Dominance 10.2 and when you start a match use this TI: Stay on feet, pass to feet and retain possesion

And if you have just one good striker put him as advance striker and mark him as target man, but then your poacher will not score a lot just (20-35 goals per season with a lot asissts)

hey dont give up, try to play with Complete Dominance 10.2 and when you start a match use this TI: Stay on feet, pass to feet and retain possesion

And if you have just one good striker put him as advance striker and mark him as target man, but then your poacher will not score a lot just (20-35 goals per season with a lot asissts)

Thanks, that are all the shouts I have to use? And OI?

only the download of Dominance 10.2 doesn't work on the OP

can someone post a new link?

thanks

divisionoversigt.jpg

Totally dominating.

what kind of tactic do you use?

Just wow. This tactic is the absolute greatest thing that has ever happened to anybody ever. I'm basically pretty rubbish at this game, or the tactical side at least, and so have tried a few tactics. This one is, put simply, superb. Just won the league with a game to spare, finished on a TWENTY match winning streak as Man City, first season. I know that might not be a huge achievement for most people, but for me; UNBELIEVABLE. I scored 97 goals, conceded 26. Only lost two all season.

My only qualm (and believe me, this near as makes no difference) is that the attacking midfielder (Gourcuff for me) is very hit and miss. He finished with an average rating of 7.09 which is not bad by any means, but lower than most of my team, alot of whom are not as good a player as he. Is there any way to get more out of him?

Can I also say this is the only tactic I've ever used that required no tweaking - the only adjustments I made were 'retain posession, stay on feet, and pass to feet' agaisnt the big clubs, this seemed to help me dominate them (put 6 past the Arse in one match, 4 past Liverpool).

By the way, I'm using the original 10.2 edition.

Fantastic job mate, keep up the good work.

Fantastic job mate,

@rudz_dk

which tactic u used mate ? elephant one or original one ?

I began to use the original (first one) - i had good success but i obviously lacked something due to patch changes, so i switched to the 10.2 better def.

When i reached the Championship i switched to Classic Tweak (joint venture) which worked really good.

Usualy i switch back and forth after 15-20 games - have not really been victim of any weakness in the tactic but sometimes i suffer from the super keeper bug - at which point i switch tactic when i see the opp. keeper rating increase, helps sometimes :)

Just wow. This tactic is the absolute greatest thing that has ever happened to anybody ever. I'm basically pretty rubbish at this game, or the tactical side at least, and so have tried a few tactics. This one is, put simply, superb. Just won the league with a game to spare, finished on a TWENTY match winning streak as Man City, first season. I know that might not be a huge achievement for most people, but for me; UNBELIEVABLE. I scored 97 goals, conceded 26. Only lost two all season.

My only qualm (and believe me, this near as makes no difference) is that the attacking midfielder (Gourcuff for me) is very hit and miss. He finished with an average rating of 7.09 which is not bad by any means, but lower than most of my team, alot of whom are not as good a player as he. Is there any way to get more out of him?

Can I also say this is the only tactic I've ever used that required no tweaking - the only adjustments I made were 'retain posession, stay on feet, and pass to feet' agaisnt the big clubs, this seemed to help me dominate them (put 6 past the Arse in one match, 4 past Liverpool).

By the way, I'm using the original 10.2 edition.

Fantastic job mate, keep up the good work.

Fantastic job mate,

which tactic you useing mate?

the same as mr hough suggested

Results with your tac, with NEC (average dutch team, season 8)

Home win 5-3

Home win 3-1

Away win 1-0

Home win 3-0

Away lose 1-3 (close game)

Away lose 1-4

Away lose 1-3

Home win 5-1

Home win 3-0

Away lose 1-3

Away lose 0-3

Home it is a superb tac, but any tips for the away games?

thaks

Results with your tac, with NEC (average dutch team, season 8)

Home win 5-3

Home win 3-1

Away win 1-0

Home win 3-0

Away lose 1-3 (close game)

Away lose 1-4

Away lose 1-3

Home win 5-1

Home win 3-0

Away lose 1-3

Away lose 0-3

Home it is a superb tac, but any tips for the away games?

thaks

which version are you using mate?

that one houghy

ahhhh, i see i haven't tried this one proberl;y the best one on the complete dominace is the joint adventure/Hybrid and the elephant stone version.

I personally think these to are the best there all good tactics though.

I have recently started a new game with original patch using my first complete dominace with awesome results with liverpool, I know a strong team but i haven't lost in the league yet after 12 games.

You should try it as i know patch 10.2 is annoying

Hello Mr Hough,

I have not been bothered playing FM10 because of the new patch which I think is awful. Just came to the forum to see if the 10.3 patch had arrived and then I saw this thread. It is a pleasure to see people getting their desire to play the game back because of your tactics. I think I will give one of them a go. Thinking of making a Man Utd save and see how it will all end up. Just wondering what tactic you would suggest for Man Utd?

Thanks in advance

//jance

Hello Mr Hough,

I have not been bothered playing FM10 because of the new patch which I think is awful. Just came to the forum to see if the 10.3 patch had arrived and then I saw this thread. It is a pleasure to see people getting their desire to play the game back because of your tactics. I think I will give one of them a go. Thinking of making a Man Utd save and see how it will all end up. Just wondering what tactic you would suggest for Man Utd?

Thanks in advance

//jance

there all the same pretty much but mr hough say the nike defence is the best

Hello Mr Hough,

Thanks in advance

//jance

thanks for the lovely compliment first of all, Depending on which patch you are using for instance if your using patch 10/10.1 the the complete then use this http://www.filefront.com/15125969/Co...%202011%29.tac

If you are using the patch 10.2 then you could try the http://www.sendspace.com/file/tzy7hu Elephant stones tweaked version using justifed excellent nike defence theory.

Or there is my Ultimo domination which all the tactics there are for patch 10.2 and you can find them here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=182979

One thing i will say though is read the opening post cos it explains why i have made the tactics the way they are and will help you get the best out of the tactics

Good luck and keep us informed

Which side should i have my tallest best attacking header defender on, right or the left. I noticed that left is challenge keeper and the other is far post, so i've put my tallest man on the challenge keeper as the keeper is generally the tallest, but won't be with Fazio my 6ft 5" monster challenging him. Is that right or should i change it round and have JT on the keeper?

My save is in year 2015 October, escaped relegation last season from the EPL, I am expected to finish 17th according to media prediction.

I have just beaten Liverpool with my Oldham Athletic at ANFIELD!!!

I am impressed by the numerous CCC my team creates. Two matches I have played so far:

Shef United: 1-2 LOSS at home but that was due to my strikers not finishing. had 17 shots, 6 CCC, opposed to my opps 7 shots

Liverpool: 3-1 WIN at ANFIELD. Both teams had 11 shots, had 6 CCC again, Liverpool only 2 CCC.

Liverpool were 4 matches winning streak, and I was 4 matches with out a win. Didn't expect at all.

In both matches though I had less than 50% possession. Should I be concerned? btw am using the original 10.2 by Mr. Hough. Thanks a lot man

My save is in year 2015 October, escaped relegation last season from the EPL, I am expected to finish 17th according to media prediction.

I have just beaten Liverpool with my Oldham Athletic at ANFIELD!!!

I am impressed by the numerous CCC my team creates. Two matches I have played so far:

Shef United: 1-2 LOSS at home but that was due to my strikers not finishing. had 17 shots, 6 CCC, opposed to my opps 7 shots

Liverpool: 3-1 WIN at ANFIELD. Both teams had 11 shots, had 6 CCC again, Liverpool only 2 CCC.

Liverpool were 4 matches winning streak, and I was 4 matches with out a win. Didn't expect at all.

In both matches though I had less than 50% possession. Should I be concerned? btw am using the original 10.2 by Mr. Hough. Thanks a lot man

Damnnnn... I had 2-0 lead at Old Traford against United, then Evans scored what looked like a consolation goal at 86th but that was the beginning of nightmare.. lost 3-2 at the end. ****.. I changed from Overload to defensive, very fluid to balanced in 71st minute then to contain when it was 2-2... wtf... I hope this is not a recurrence.

thanks for the lovely compliment first of all, Depending on which patch you are using for instance if your using patch 10/10.1 the the complete then use this http://www.filefront.com/15125969/Co...%202011%29.tac

If you are using the patch 10.2 then you could try the http://www.sendspace.com/file/tzy7hu Elephant stones tweaked version using justifed excellent nike defence theory.

Or there is my Ultimo domination which all the tactics there are for patch 10.2 and you can find them here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=182979

One thing i will say though is read the opening post cos it explains why i have made the tactics the way they are and will help you get the best out of the tactics

Good luck and keep us informed

if I used the elephant stone version, what shouts do you use...sorry can't get to the link from my work PC.?

start with no OI and see how it goes if you find your struggling use closing down always on left and right midfielders and strikers

Been using this tactic with my dortmund team 2nd season, used it for 10 games and at home been battering teams 4 games i have had 4-0 and more but away from home iv been a bit hit and miss with 1 draw and 2 loses. Seems like a good tactic though i just need to sort out the away form. Any suggestions on how to avoid the away form? Btw im using the tweaked one for patch 10.2.

Been using this tactic with my dortmund team 2nd season, used it for 10 games and at home been battering teams 4 games i have had 4-0 and more but away from home iv been a bit hit and miss with 1 draw and 2 loses. Seems like a good tactic though i just need to sort out the away form. Any suggestions on how to avoid the away form? Btw im using the tweaked one for patch 10.2.

If you have two-goal lead around 70th minute then I would advice you to change from "Overload" to either "Contain" or "Defensive" and from "Very fluid" to either "Rigid" or "Very rigid" depending on which of the two strategies you are using. But one big mistake I made against United (the above post) was that I didn't UNTICK the instructions for individual players. Each player has his own set of instructions so you need to untick them so the overall team instructions can be applied otherwise it becomes useless. You know am saying. Works for me. You can try this.

It is just helps you keep numbers in defense and protect the lead better.

I'm very curious for a solution to this away form problem asswell. I'm playing as Fiorentina now and I can beat Inter 5-2 at home only to lose 7-2 to Juventus in de Cup final a week later. At home the tactic is rocksolid both offensive and defensive but away its a mess I might asswell be playing without a defence sometimes.

I'm also using the Elephant tactic. Thats a classic tactic so I can't switch to or use shouts or anything.

I have just beaten Spurs 5-0 at my home with Oldham. They are last season's champions and are second in the league at the moment. My team was predicted to finish 17th that shows the gap in quality.

Since using this tactic:

19 league matches

Scored 51 Conceded 34

10 wins, 6 losses, 3 draws

FA Cup

4 matches, Scored 15, Conceded 4

3 wins, 1 draw, 0 loss

The league losses were very close, away to Arsenal, Man United (conceding 3 from the 86th minute to lose 3-2), Spurs.

I am very happy with the results and my two forwards are scoring for fun. :D

Mr. Hough

Do you have a 10.2 tactic with wingers like the 10.0 & 10.1 patch you did with DM and AM? Cheers.

I've tried to make a tactic with wingers on this patch but it's been unsuccesfull as this Patch seems to be very narrow minded.

Hopefully in the New Patch 10.3 SI can sort this and we can have both Wide and Narrow Formations working

I have just beaten Spurs 5-0 at my home with Oldham. They are last season's champions and are second in the league at the moment. My team was predicted to finish 17th that shows the gap in quality.

Since using this tactic:

19 league matches

Scored 51 Conceded 34

FA Cup

3 wins, 1 draw, 0 loss

The league losses were very close, away to Arsenal, Man United (conceding 3 from the 86th minute to lose 3-2), Spurs.

Great stuff, Thats a great result Against Tottenham well done

I'm very curious for a solution to this away form problem asswell. I'm playing as Fiorentina now and I can beat Inter 5-2 at home only to lose 7-2 to Juventus in de Cup final a week later. At home the tactic is rocksolid both offensive and defensive but away its a mess I might asswell be playing without a defence sometimes.

I'm also using the Elephant tactic. Thats a classic tactic so I can't switch to or use shouts or anything.

I used the Complete Dominance V2, but had the same problem away from home. I changed to Control rather than Overload for away games, brought the two full backs back two notches on their mentality, then applied Tight Marking on Strikers, closing down on all central midfielders and tight marking and closing down on wingers. Since doing this I've won 3 away on the trot, so it's either coincidence, or this has done the trick. might be worth a try. for home games just reverted to the normal CD V2.

same shouts on away.....Retain Possession and Pass to Feet.

Hey, mr Hough!

Congratulations of making some great tactics. I've had a lot of success with the Elephant stones version, winning four consecutive PLs with Liverpool.

However, I've got a question. I'm currently testing the Complete dominance 2.0 tactic with AS Monaco, since the majority of the poll finds best. I'm using all the instructions in the OP, but somehow it seems to be struggling. My last away game against Nancy, I got massacred, although the final score was only 2-0 to them. They had 23 shots at goal and 5 CCC, while I had 3 shots and one CCC. I was wondering if you always play overload at the beginning of games? I feel that it's too offensive, at least in away games.

Great tactic though, cheers!

Hey, mr Hough!

Congratulations of making some great tactics. I've had a lot of success with the Elephant stones version, winning four consecutive PLs with Liverpool.

However, I've got a question. I'm currently testing the Complete dominance 2.0 tactic with AS Monaco, since the majority of the poll finds best. I'm using all the instructions in the OP, but somehow it seems to be struggling. My last away game against Nancy, I got massacred, although the final score was only 2-0 to them. They had 23 shots at goal and 5 CCC, while I had 3 shots and one CCC. I was wondering if you always play overload at the beginning of games? I feel that it's too offensive, at least in away games.

Great tactic though, cheers!

Try changing to Counter Or Control on away games this may help otherwise just stick with the elephant stone Version.

Other people have different opinions on tactics and versions that they prefer just because a certain one is top of a poll don't mean it's the best one for you.

Best thing to do is experiment and see which works for your team.

Good luck and keep us updated

Since using this tactic:

19 league matches

Scored 51 Conceded 34

FA Cup

3 wins, 1 draw, 0 loss

Continuing from there. I will just post match results against big teams with my Oldham save in 7th season. Like I said before, we were predicted 17th after avoiding last season's relegation from the EPL.

Oldham 4-1 Arsenal

Arsenal 1-0 Oldham (thanks to player sending off from Arsenal... had 17 shots against Arsenal's 6 or so shots)

Man United 3-2 Oldham ; I had 2 goal lead before something ridiculous started to happen from 86th minute til the end. Allowing United to hit the back of the net for fun.

Oldham 2-0 Man United ; Deserving win.

Oldham 1-1 Man United ; FA CUP Semi Final.. Won on PKs

Man City 4-4 Oldham ; Epic match. We were taking the lead each time par the first time.

Liverpool 1-3 Oldham ; clear winners

Oldham 3-2 Liverpool ; Despite giving up 2 goal lead still won by scoring late goal.

Oldham 5-2 Chelsea ; Sliced them open .

Chelsea 0-2 Oldham ; FA CUP... Won convincingly... Juande Ramos was subsequently sacked.

Spurs 4-1 Oldham ; The scoreline flattered last season's champions. We were all over them but only for them to take their chances.

Oldham 3-1 Spurs ; Deserving win

Oldham 5-0 Spurs ; FA Cup. The scoreline explains itself. Pure humiliation.

I am currently 7th in the league table with only 2 games left. Absolutely blew away fantastic chance to finish 4th because of injuries and players getting tired because of the FA Cup run in. In the final of the FA CUP against Burnley. Beat Spurs, Chelsea, Man United to get there. It is a crime if we don't win.

Great stuff, Thats a great result Against Tottenham well done

You had a part to play with that. So, well done to yourself too. :D

Archived