Volvo FC - The Game Thread

I think maybe i should just reject all offers, other than loans where ill ask, just because ill have to wait to restart the game for people to reply, and not everyone is on here all the time. Just makes things easier for me and i can get through it quicker.

Also added Gets Crowd Going to the 3 players who couldnt get it before.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i only want to go on loan to lower league sides as i want games

There was no offers anyway, but im playing everyone as much as i can anyway, so is not like you arent getting games :p

Scrap that, Exeter have offered to take you on loan for 3 months?

I know i said i'd reject all offers, but this may be too good to turn down for this player

Man U offer 95k for Berg Ryman

Hopefully Berg will realise he'll get more games playing here, and is playing almost every game for the national team.

What I suggest is that you should reject all offers during the season and then just give us the choice during the summer transfer window.

Post them up and give something like 12 or 24 hours for people to respond, and if they don't give you an answer then you reject their offers.

Yeah probably be a better idea, ill do that.

January Update coming soon

and whitehead.10: do you want to go on loan to Torquay for 3 months, they say you'll be a valuable memeber of the first team?

Actually, that is quite a good idea Whitehead.10

Here is what I would like.

Only accept loans from clubs in the 2 leagues above our club. So right now with us in the blue square north/south, only accept loans from blue square premier or league 2 clubs.

Reject all transfer bids below £500,000 and only accept from championship or premiership clubs.

What leagues are you running, btw? I don't want to go anywhere, but if I did, I wouldn't want to go on loan to Hearts and they don't play any games.

I'd like you to automatically reject all transfer offers for me, except to Leicester City, in which an offer might be too good to turn down. :)

I'd like Trunnardi stayin with the club if he's getting his fair share of the games. Being only WBR, I don't guess he'll be played in position in any given loan possiblity, also we should have the best training facilities available so, I'm pretty sure Trunnardi is stayin :)

Tranfers

Motherwell offer 30k and Kilmarnock offer 35k for Sam Fuller. thezogsageordie: accept or reject?

Motherwell also offer 60k, Rangers offer 50k and Hearts offer 70k for Gavin Hart gcah2008: accept or reject?

HSV offer 120k for Steven Kapp Jaded: accept or reject?

There is going to be alot of offers in this next month, almost all players are wanted now, bar about 6

REJECT!! this team is a team of winners.

January Update

Results:

2-1 Bristol City (FA Cup)

1-0 Farsley

5-0 Stalybridge (FA Trophy)

5-0 Redditch

6-0 Alfreton

4-1 AFC Telford

0-2 Swansea (FA Cup)

4-1 Southport

6-0 Cambridge (FA Trophy)

So we lost our first game and it only took 33 games.

League Table

Team:

GK Jonathan Destiny (LLR) CA - 123

GK Mazolous Kanstopalot (m1234566778) CA - 150

GK Sam Fuller (thezogsageordie) CA - 125

DC Brettney Jovenuskas (brettney1980) CA - 125

DC Steven Kapp (Jaded) CA - 141

DC Hardas Nails (weeeman27bob) CA - 140

DC Gavin Hart (gcah2008) CA - 140

WBL Kevin Dijkstra (el_Chuese) CA - 81

WBR Gerardo Trunnardi (5ergio) CA - 113

DR Ben Cee (BenArsenal) CA - 113

DL Berg Ryman (bergtaur) CA- 141

DMC Matt Ferguson (MattFergie) CA - 121

MC Chris Ray Buller (coldkohmew) CA - 122

MC/AMC Ben Flash (whitehead.10) CA - 91

MC/AMC Pablo Gonzalez (Blackcats) CA -133 Vice-Captain

MR Charlie Morgan (charlie177) CA - 138

ML Ryan Andrews (NeoAC) CA -134 Captain

AMR Frank Fontaine (AK85) CA - 135

AML Matthew Arcamede (arcamede1990) CA - 130

ST Alex Shaw (mackemforever) CA - 130

ST Björgvin Viktor Færseth (bjoggi33) CA - 140

ST Tyler Burrows (PluckaDuck) CA - 146

There is 2 screenshots each, Attributes (first name) and Personnel (Surname)

Not many have changed much, maybe i should bring in some decent coaches.

No more players have made a move into their National First Team, lets hope a few go to the World Cup in June though.

Had alot of offers for players, but would rather i kept hold of everyone.

Just ask if you want any screenshots for anything else, or want to know anything.

arcamede1990: He's only played for Scotland U-21, still has a chance to play for Russia, but i think he'll opt for Scotland.

bjoggi33: Only 2 days to wait :p

id just like to reiterate my decision that you shold NOT sell/loan me, especially if Mike Ashley (in my favoured personnel) comes knocking at the door wanting me at Newcastle :p

nice to see the ah 'wheels-turning' on this sign up though, wonder how far we can get, Europe maybe? id like to see us play Skoda Xanthi ;)

id just like to reiterate my decision that you shold NOT sell/loan me, especially if Mike Ashley (in my favoured personnel) comes knocking at the door wanting me at Newcastle :p

nice to see the ah 'wheels-turning' on this sign up though, wonder how far we can get, Europe maybe? id like to see us play Skoda Xanthi ;)

All about the commitment of the person running it in my opinion. Not questioning it just saying that's normally the reason why these things die down. KUTGW though!

If i keep playing today i could probably finish the Season which would be nice, but on Weekdays up until christmas ill probably only get a month or two done each day, I'd holiday through month, but i want to make sure players get similar amounts of games and the likes.

I think the players with managers in their favoured personnel, have them there because they will have praised the player or something.

bjoggi33: Björgvin Viktor Færseth made a return in the reserves, scoring a hat trick and setting up the other goal in a 4-0 win.

February & March Update

Results:

Feb

2-0 Ilkeston

4-0 Corby

3-0 Solihull Motors

5-0 Gloucester

7-0 Gateshead (FA Trophy)

4-0 Stafford

Mar

5-0 Workington

1-0 Rushden (FA Trophy 1st leg)

4-0 Gainsborough

2-0 Rushden (FA Trophy 2nd leg)

3-1 Eastwood

After just 31 league games, we're Promoted.

Player Stats

Kanstopalot is SLT because im trying to give all 3 keepers as many games as a can, and he played alot before, so hasnt played for a while.

Ben Flash says only 4 games, but i think thats his Torquay stats

Injuries: Matthew Arcamede (Food Poisoning 5-6 Days)

There havnt been many offers for players lately, but im sure we can expect some at the start of next season

We are through to the Final of the FA Trophy and will play Luton, if you want i can use a program to record the goals from the final and put them on youtube or something. Same if we make any other finals.

Also good new for Pablo Gonzalez who finally returned from injury.

Not long til the season is over, will try and do some World Cup updates if anyone actually goes, hopefully one or two will.

February & March Update

We are through to the Final of the FA Trophy and will play Luton, if you want i can use a program to record the goals from the final and put them on youtube or something. Same if we make any other finals.

That, or you could save the match file then upload them. People who want to watch will d/l and do so. :)

April Update

Results

4-0 Hyde

3-0 Northwich

2-1 Hinckley

4-0 Harrogate

0-0 Blyth

4-0 Stalybridge

6-0 Droylsden

3-1 Fleetwood

Player Stats

Injuries: Chris Ray Buller (Gashed Leg 10-12 Days), Gerardo Trunnardi (Twisted Knee 1-3 Days)

Only one game left this season, and then the FA Trophy Final.

Ill do a bigger update with more screenshots of players when the season summary comes up.

Ben Flash was sad to leave Torquay, and said he'd learnt alot and hoped it increased his chances of establishing himself in the Volvo FC squad.

FA Trophy Final

Luton 0-1 Volvo FC (save file if any one wants it)

Burrows (86)

This was alot closer than i thought it would be, i really thought it'd be easy like alot of the other games, but it took until 4minutes from the end, and a Burrows header to seal victory for Volvo FC. Our first trophy.

Season Update to come, shouldnt be too long, before 8pm i think

Jonathan Destiny makes his Andorra debut, unfortunately they lost against Tunisia, but it was only 1-0.

Unfortunately nobody was selected to go to the World Cup either.

End of Season

Results:

3-0 Farsley

1-0 Luton (FA Trophy)

Team:

GK Jonathan Destiny (LLR) CA - 123

GK Mazolous Kanstopalot (m1234566778) CA - 151

GK Sam Fuller (thezogsageordie) CA - 129

DC Brettney Jovenuskas (brettney1980) CA - 127

DC Steven Kapp (Jaded) CA - 143

DC Hardas Nails (weeeman27bob) CA - 140

DC Gavin Hart (gcah2008) CA - 139

WBL Kevin Dijkstra (el_Chuese) CA - 89

WBR Gerardo Trunnardi (5ergio) CA - 114

DR Ben Cee (BenArsenal) CA - 119

DL Berg Ryman (bergtaur) CA- 142

DMC Matt Ferguson (MattFergie) CA - 122

MC Chris Ray Buller (coldkohmew) CA - 123

MC/AMC Ben Flash (whitehead.10) CA - 96

MC/AMC Pablo Gonzalez (Blackcats) CA - 133

MR Charlie Morgan (charlie177) CA - 137

ML Ryan Andrews (NeoAC) CA - 136

AMR Frank Fontaine (AK85) CA - 135

AML Matthew Arcamede (arcamede1990) CA - 131

ST Alex Shaw (mackemforever) CA - 129

ST Björgvin Viktor Færseth (bjoggi33) CA - 140

ST Tyler Burrows (PluckaDuck) CA - 149

Achievements: FA Trophy Winner, BSN Winner

League Table

English Season Summary - 1 2 3 4

Ive made it onto the clubs Favoured Personnel now, only other person on it is Tyler Burrows, i wonder why ;)

Im expecting alot of offers to be made for players now, so ill see how many there is, post them and give people til tomorrow, as im done for today, and im going to find something else to do :p

Im sure there'll be a few monthly updates each day though, and more at the weekend.

Transfers

Matthew Arcamede (arcamede1990) - Wolves 170k, Leeds 220k

Pablo Gonzalez (Blackcats) - Sevilla 120k

Alex Shaw (mackemforever) - Dundee U 240k, Everton 150k, Hull 200k

Sam Fuller (thezogsageordie) - A.Villa 30k, Sunderland 30k

Ben Cee (BenArsenal) - Huddersfield 120k

Tyler Burrows (PluckaDuck) - Spurs 300k

The chairman actually accepted a £500k offer for Burrows, but i went into the transfer page and rejected it, but im not sure whats going to happen.

Can all players reply before 7pm tomorrow please.

I think ill use FMRTE to change the kit for next season, also i think the Captaincy MIGHT change, but we'll wait and see.

Gonzalez looks good but actually lost 2 CA points in that season, mostly down to a savage injury that kept him out for months:(

Nice to see he is outspoken and volatile :) should be interesting to see if he gets in any trouble later.

And reject my offer from sevilla please, would like to have a better crack at the first team this year.

I think it'll be easier if i reject all transfer offers, and just ask about loan offers.

Just starting the new season, will do a July & August update later tonight, i think thats all ill be doing though.

el Chuese: ill get that sorted for you :p

I could reject the offer for Burrows to Liverpool that the Chairman accepted, but i cant reject the £325k offer for Matthew Arcamede to Leeds :( so its looking like Matthew will be the first player to leave Volvo FC

July Update

Pre-Season Results

4-1 Motherwell

4-0 Newcaste

9-1 Cremonense

7-0 Cork City

6-0 Beroe

Pre-Season Stats - sorry if you didnt get a game, but i just let the ass.man take control of them all.

After the offer was accepted for Arcamede, i couldnt reject, i tried to offer him a new contract, but he decided to go to Leeds - Arcamede Signs for Leeds (as you can see, i tried to loan him back straight away) I will include Arcamede in the January and End of Season updates, as well as anyone else that goes.

The player who'll replace Arcamede will be David Beddard, not quite as good, doubt he'll play much, but there for back-up.

Players have been given numbers this year, and sorry to say, i just did Auto :p, as i dont think everyone would reply quick enough.

Lets hope no more offers are accepted like that one :(

Also the new Captain is Steven Kapp

Right, there is a small problem, apparently i need 4 players who have been trained in England in the squad, currently 0, what i can do is use FMRTE so they are formed in country, hope nobody minds, otherwise ill be using 4 regens every game.

So proud that Kapp has taken over the captaincy. Hopefully he'll be as good as the previous captain! If a player gets sold like Arcamede to leeds will u still follow the progress of the player???

I just edited the post quite a bit, and ill try and follow them, just realised i can use Subscriptions, so yeah, ill do that for any players that go.

August Update

Results:

6-0 Fleetwood

4-1 Luton

6-0 Kettering

6-0 Hampton & Richmond

4-0 Altrincham

4-0 Histon

Players Stats (they all say HG because of that thing i did on FMRTE so we could actually play)

Arcamede Stats

Injuries: Ben Flash (Twisted Knee 10-14 Days)

As expected we are destroying the league once again, and Tyler Burrows is still unstoppable.

Not sure if i mentioned but Brettney Jovenuskas has 4 caps for Latvia, and Manzolous Kanstopalot has been called up for the Greece first team, but yet to make an appearance.

This is all im doing today, hopefully get through a few more months tomorrow :thup:

Archived