Ridiculous! How did this not get spotted in testing?!

steve how do i delete the patch back to the original database when bought and installed through steam ? thanks :)

Duh. Keep with the times. Hey, weren't you weeemanbob a few minutes ago? Anyway, I discovered Miles' alien activities just before the release of FM09. My thread was locked by Dafuge, which proves daf is an alien too.

I can't remove the plastic wrapping from my disc case. This is completely unacceptable. How can SI justify treating loyal customers like this?! I have been buying this series for over 200 years and now I can't even use the product that I have paid for! I have tried using my nails, my teeth, even the corner of the battery cover from my remote control, but with no success. Every other game I have bought has instantly succumbed when I rip the covering to shreds with my teeth. Who is responsible for testing this? Did they somehow test the game without opening it? Why do SI think they are above everybody else? I should not have to travel to my kitchen to get a knife just to play a computer game!

I hope somebody gets fired over this.

couldnt agree more as well as giving me a good laugh the EXACT thing happened to me. :D brilliant OP.

• 1 year later...
  • SI Staff
All these stupid gifts with pre-order software and nobody thought to send FM10 with a free knife? Perhaps Sega need a new Marketing Bloke?

Next year the least I would expect is a free FM-branded "Plastic Wrapping Cutting Knife" packaged with every game.

Delivered safely inside the plastic wrapping naturally ;)

Archived