dafuge's FM08 small club to big club challenge

Originally posted by leth4l87:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">We might have a bug here guys...

I cant find any "World Class players" nor can i find any wonderkids...

This sucks

don't think it's a bug, I found some wonderkids in brazil and europe.. u have to search hard icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ive really searched all over the place.. cant find a wonderkid icon_frown.gif

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">lethal4187 how did you get that background????

the one with the curved lines???

i just changed the default background used in the steklo vista skin..

Kanovi congrats on winning the prem icon14.gif

Bradshow is really something icon_eek.gificon14.gif very strange he isn't 1st choice for england, i'll be delighted if sibeko has the same history as bradshow.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thx icon_smile.gif

Yeah hes great! the england coach seems to pick players with better attributes.. not picking players by the way the perform sadly

Originally posted by kaNovi:

We might have a bug here guys...

I cant find any "World Class players" nor can i find any wonderkids...

This sucks

I got a French wonderkid from Lyon last season i had to pay abit more than i would have liked and he doesn't look worth it yet.

Heybridge Swifts Updates 2nd League 2 2020-21

played a couple of season since last update which was relegation from league 1. Had no internet access for week away so carried on playing noneheless.

Swifts bounced back form the disappointment of being relegated to league 2 by finishing 2nd and comfortably regained their rightful position in league 1. Off field finances were helped by ground sharing with southend and an average attendance of over 8000 will be interesting to see how this impacts as scraley road will now be upgrade to 5000. Other than a 20+ unbeaten run the swifts season was fairly quiet, solid defence the backbone of success, team young winger Walker a snip at 10k from Wigan being the best prospect for a while.

Heybridge Swifts League 1 18th 2021-22

Success establishing themselves was finally achieved and despite only finishing 18th we had 59 points and 12 off play-offs. Was fair to say i was disappointed, star keeps decided to move on and left on a free to SPL Dundee Utd after refusing to sign contract. It's a shame as he's good player and i should have taken the 500k on offer last summer. Still never mind.

Off pitch finances are started to struggle as wages and exceed the paltry 5000 attendances. However training and youth team are improving finally and a couple of 15 year olds could be the answer to my prayers.

So come June i decided to take matters into my own hands as we'll be back at Southend for 6 months and i'm trying to get the wage bill as low as possible and make some money asap. I've off loaded my best full back and trying to cut down on expensive strike force and the older (late 20's) element of my squad.

Bedford - Premier - 18/19 - End Of Season Update

I made an error and holidayed half the season icon_frown.gif Before going on holiday I was 1st in the league and still in all other cups. The league continued great.. in fact I won it for the 2nd time. Lost in the league cup final against Liverpool and got eliminated from the Champions League by Valencia. Was knocked out at the 6th round of the fa cup by Aston Villa.

Table - take a look at the teams relegated icon_eek.gif

Bedford - Premier - 19/20 - End Of Season Update

Treble Season!!!

First part of the season I was still on holiday icon_frown.gif took control in December. We were leading in the league by 10 points and still running in all cups except the league cup. Been dominating in England for the past 2 years and this year was not different. Won the FA cup pretty easy.. (didn't encounter big teams too icon_biggrin.gif ) Won the league for the 3rd time, always only Arsenal battling with me.

In the Champions League I passed the group stage easily then got Real Madrid.. drew 1-1 home and won 2-1 away! I got trough and had Benfica that had already eliminated me from the Uefa semi-final 2 years ago. Again drew 0-0 at home and won 2-1 away. In the semi-finals I got Barcelona.. the games were pretty close..

Champions League Semi - final Leg 1

Champions League Semi - final Leg 2

After the outstanding performance against Barcelona we got Juventus in the final.

Champions League Final

Champions League Winners - yeh we did it, was close and had to go to extra-time but we deserved it.

By winning the Champions League I completed the treble for the 1st time!!

Some stars:-

Alopaeus

Baris

Diaz

Gerritsen

Marcelo

Matteus

Tchokounte

Sibeko - another great season..

League Table | Graph

Squad

Confidence

Club Info

Finances - icon_smile.gif

King's Lynn Upate Season 2008-2008 Blue Square North

well its the luck of the play offs icon_frown.gif

we finished 3rd, behind Tamworth who remained un defeated all season icon_mad.gif

in the play off semi final we will be facing Altrincham

And i keep getinng linked with quite big jobs, including ; shrewbury and stevenage

End Of Season Update - Tiverton Town - Season 08/09

I have just finish my first season at Tivvy - a frustrating end. The season started really bad; three draws and three loses in the first six league matches. But with a clever me and some transfer it began to go up in the table. I ended on 12 players on loan from Plymouth.

My team did go from the 19th position to the second best over a period on 25 league games. We stayed there and we did never go further up in the table. We ended on the 2nd place with six points up to number one, Lewes, despite we were unbeaten in the last 19 league matches.

Then we should out in playoff. Lewes, who ended on the 5th position, were the opponent in the semifinal. On own grass were we behind 2-1 in the pause, but we turned it to a 3-2 win, while we away closed the match totally with a 2-1 win. Thus were we ready for the final where Dorchester waited.

We played a fantastic match. The players created many good and big chances but they only scored one goal in the match (inclusive extra time). We should have closed the match in the ordinary match. Dorchester didn't have one single shot on target in the ordinary game but the had scored one time. We loosed the penalty shoot-out 3-1.

Table

Transfers (not all can be seen)

Best transfer on permanent sign (coach: "A leading start for any Coca-Cola League 2 side.")

Topscorer, Josh Grant

Sqouad with statistics

Playoff semifinal, 1st leg

Playoff semifinal, 2nd leg

Playoff final

King's Lynn Update Play Off Final BSN 08-09

Well, we did it icon_smile.gif

it was a close game in which we managed to win 3-1 (dubois with 2 and kelly with 1)

i need to get alot of players in next season, and hopefully norwich will be generous in their loanees again icon_biggrin.gif

screenshots tomorow

KING'S LYNN ARE NOW IN THE BLUE SQUARE PREMIER

Season 2008/09 Review - Prescot Cables in the Blue Square North

Predicted to finish 19th, but I've always had a pretty good record in this league so I thought I could finish in the playoff spots.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Had a good start, but dipped in the middle of the season. Once I had sorted out my tactics I went of a fantastic run of games but just couldn't catch Nuneaton who were running away with it. For once I am feeling confident about the playoffs, I am probably the best team in the league at the moment, although Hinckley have also been on good form.

Squad

Transfers

Put together the usual bunch of misfits I could find on free transfers, they are all pretty young so hopefully they will serve me for a few years.

Star Player

Fantastic signing on a free transfer, my coaches think he could be a leading star for a League 1 club. I just wonder why Aldershot released him.

On to the playoffs...

BSN playoff final

well done.. i hat playoffs

kaNovi in your game are the 'big teams' still big? In mine Man Utd and Man City got relegated and now even Chelsea icon_eek.gif and overall the quality of English teams is very low.. my team outclasses them.. European teams give more challenge

I cant seem to buy a win against europeans team.. i was just sent out of the cham. group stages.

But okay it was a pretty difficult group with real, lyon and prague.

For the english teams i got a couple of competitors in man utd and chelsea.. they did well in last season. ending 2 and 5th.

Arsenal and Liverpool are also still in the league, but have been mid-table last couple of seasons!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">BSN playoff final

kaNovi in your game are the 'big teams' still big? In mine Man Utd and Man City got relegated and now even Chelsea icon_eek.gif and overall the quality of English teams is very low.. my team outclasses them.. European teams give more challenge </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In mine Man Utd are in League 1, been in administration about 5 times, Chelsea are in the championship.

Huddersfield Town however are in the dizzy heights of the premiership.

Banbury 2012-2013 In the Championship

League Table

Position Graph

Squad

Playoffs Semi Final Home Leg

Playoffs Semi Final Away Leg

Playoffs Final

It was a great first season in the championship. Our playoff position was clinched with 6 games to spare, however if you look at the graph, we were more likely to finish somewhere mid-table at the beginning if it wasn't for a great run of away form. In fact, we were consistently winning away games, while at home we were losing and drawing.

Another thing to note is that at one point Aston Villa was about 15 points clear at the top of the table, however most of their team "wanted a new challenge" :p but they still managed to finish in 3rd due to some great performance from Luke Moore.

The plan for next season is to push for the playoffs again, and hopefully generate some funds in order to get a stadium expansion under-way.

I was going to start up my game with Carshalton (made a profile post a few pages back), but I have been put off of it because of the difficulty in finding players. During my first stab at it with Worksop, I found it much easier to sign players, but this time around I can't seem to get the goods...

I was really looking forward to it as well, but I may come back to it in a couple of weeks.

Hey leth4l87, you did it congrats boy.

Thats an impressive trophy haul too, wow you did that quick. You must be the highest value club in World football with those finances!

I must admit the game does get a little disappointing when 3//4 of the big 4 don't really put up a fight in the later seasons. In my game Arsenal and Liverpool are 4th and 5th from bottom at christmas.

Oh im still in the dreaded League 1 by the way, but am in 2nd and playing some good stuff so hopefully go up. Though i probably want to win the St Johnstone Trophy more, which sounds a bit weird but i've won the Setanta Shield and the FA Trophy, so trying to win all the trophies that you possible can in English club football.

So are you going to continue with the Bedford game abit and bring thorugh some academy stars, maybe top the Hall of Fame or have you had enough now?

haha kaNovi I told you to search well.. icon_razz.gif

adamc81 - yeh was quick because I did almost 1 entire season on holiday by accident icon_frown.gif In my game Wigan are way better than Man Utd and Chelsea.. it's a bit unreal. Chelsea have a great team if you look at the stats but they have a very old team, and almost all players lack pace and so they got relegated. Man Utd are back in prem after winning the championship. Its time for liverpool to get relegated now hehe

I'll keep on going with the game.. i'm still enjoying myself and some of my young ones are realy good, would like to see if they are good prem level

Season end - Boreham Wood - Premier League Champs 21/22

Table

Graph

Where no 1 most of the season, and it looked like an easy win.. but i lost about 10 points the last 10 games which gave some exitement back.

FA Cup

Didnt go that well.. i was trying out youngsters and was beaten by portsmouth in the fifth round.

The league cup was pretty much the same.. no good.

European competition

Got draws with Real, Lyon and Sparta Prague in the CL group. i only managed a 3rd spot and got qualified to eufa cup..

I beat Salsburg, Mallorca, Werder Bremen and Austria Wien to meet spartak moscow in the final

Euro Cup Final

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Players:

Pettersen

New player.. seems like he could become a good player for us.

Bradshaw

A drop in his form.. he seems to be playing rather inconsistent from season to season now icon_frown.gif

Field

Things were going so well in the BSP, I won my first 3 games 1-0, and it took 4 and a half games to concede a goal. Unfortunately since then I've hardly been able to score a goal and have struggled and fallen down the table out of the playoffs to a more normal position.

well what to say, wanted to avoid relegation this year and did it with games to go, now gonna aim for promotion to league 2.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/gfoley21/overview.jpg

The year started with a mass clear out and a few additions

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/gfoley21/transfer.jpg

We were inconsistent all season ending up in 18th

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/gfoley21/leaguetable-3.jpg

although our finances were good thanks to the under 18's for loosing to real madrid reserves 16-0 each week icon_smile.gif

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/gfoley21/finance.jpg

Overall the board are happy and have upgraded my training and youth so im ready for next season...

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/gfoley21/confidence.jpg

Archived