dafuge's FM08 small club to big club challenge

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by spankie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stinger061:

I am in a disastrous financial position and will probably struggle to bring in new players for next season. I have gone back and watched a few of our games to work out where i am going wrong, the answer? 98% of our goals conceded are coming straight up the middle. I can't explain why but oppostion strikers are simply walking through for clean shots on goal.

Possibly play a DMC to provide more protection for your central defenders. Or perhaps modify the DC's instructions so that they'll actually close down a player.

Without knowing your tactics and player instructions there's not much more I can help you with. But reading through the Tactics and Training forum will be a big help for you, it helps me when I have a problem with my tactics.

As for financial problems, I usually tend to sell a couple of players that are on the fringe of my first team squad at the end of the season. I use that as a means to raise some transfer money, but you might need to do that to let you improve the contracts of those players who you do want to keep and are first team regulars. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the advice. I have tried playing a DMC but it has not proved to effective. For it to work i think i need a better player than the one DMF i currently have at the club. I think it's almost certainly a case of just tweaking my defenders instructions until i find the right balance. I have got in a couple of new players for my back line plus a new keeper so maybe that will also help.

Financially i seem to be looking a little better. The board have raised my wage budget although i still have no transfer funds but thats not a problem. I'm looking at this season as one of consolidation and hopefully a mid table finish.

Ok well a small update - I've not had a lot of time to play recently so have only made it half way through the first season.

Basically I can't find anyone better than I already have which is annoying. I am in desperate need of a left back, a right back and cover for goal keeper, left wing and up front.

Currently playing with two loan strikers up front, who when at least one of them is fit we play well and generally win. When neither play though we are awful as I am having to resort to a couple of youth teamers.

Same for keeper - my only keeper is a loan.

I need some more players fast!

Hitchin. Conference South. October 2009.

Current league position 15th.

I'm getting battered every week at the moment & we just dropped from 6th to 17th in the league after losing Hatchy to injury and suffering an appalling run of results.

I don't play the same way as many of you and I just sign players that my scouts find. I appreciate that this is a long term challenge, but I just don't seem to be making any progress at all at the moment and I think I will give this a little break for a while.

I'm not getting much time to play at the moment and as I'm not really enjoying this save I'm often not playing even when I do have time.

Sorry icon_frown.gif.

Worksop - Conference North - mid season update 07/08

Started with very little in terms of a squad, only 4 youth players on the book 3 of whichwere useless and the other one was a goalkeeper so im using him as a backup.

Luckily when i joined the club they already had a parent club, nottingham forest, local team and not too big to reject my offers of loans but a quick look through there reserve team gave me some hope of having a nucleus to build around.

Over the next couple of weeks after numerous trials and loan offers been accepted i suddenly had the makings of an ok team i though, so into pre season we went....

worksop 3-2 worksop reserves

worksop 1-13 notts forest

worksop 0-8 lincoln

worksop 0-6 eastwood

worksop 1-2 havant & waterloo

so not the best pre seasons!

after that start i was just hoping to match the boards 'mid table' prediction, and got off to quite a good start..

August

Played 6 games, a busy start to the season, won 5 and drew 1, only conceeding 5 goals and 3 of those were in the 3-3 draw with Blyth. Loan signing and soon to be worksop hero Emile Sinclair scored an impressive 9 goals in august and i soon realised i'd got myself an impressive loan striker. My highlight of the month was a 5-0 thrashing of king's lynn, away from home.

September

Not as rosy as august but still ok, playing 5, winning 1 drawing 3 and losing away at histon, my first loss. We also beat Sheffield FC in the FA cup 2nd qualifying rd. conceeding 10 goals in 6 games was a worry. Saying that, the fans were sent home happy after we beat big local rivals Gainsborough 3-2 in a thriller at babbage way.

October

A very poor month that could cost me a shot a promotion. Played 4 league games, losing 3 and managing a draw away at struggling gateshead. Knocked out of the FA cup after a replay in the 3rd qualifying round against grey team Prescot Cables. The only up was another victory over rivals Gainsborough, this time 2-0 in the setanta shield.

November

Finally getting back to winning ways, playing 4 league games and coming out with 3 wins and a draw. Another victory in the setants shield means i was through to the 3rd round, and a win against welling in the FA trophy 3rd round after a replay meant maybe a shot a the big boys in the 1st round. I scored a lot, 25 goals in 7 games, but also i conceeded 15. Emile Sinclair scored a massive 17 from the 25 goals in the month.

December

Back to struggling in december unfortunately, playing 4 league games winning 1, drawing 2, losing one. Dumped out of the Setanta Shield 3rd round at home against staylbridge. I got the big club in the FA trophy, we travelled the short distance to mansfield only to be hit for 6, losing the game 6-1.

current squad

Emile Sinclair

current league table

Hi all, long time reader first time poster.

I actually started this game a while back just before the beta patch. It’s my second go at it, I started one before this one with Matlock but got sacked because of the confidence bug. icon_mad.gif

Anyways, I said to myself if I ever make it to the Premier Division I’d share the story. Well my Chippenham Town Team have finally made it to the promised land of big TV sponsorship deals. So here goes… icon_biggrin.gif

Meet Chicken Nuggets who had an oily lunch with Holiday Manager just before taking over at Chippenham Town.

First Season BSS

The squad at Chippenham was bare with only the usual 6 youths.

I got introduced to the board. I suggested they go for jugs with some of their own. They went off and had a right laugh with the owners of Bristol City who became my parent club. They sent me left wing / striker Peter Winn and Steve Henderson a goalie. I sent back a case of coldies to say thanks and hinted for Frankie Artus who was kicking about at their reserves. Things were looking up, I had three star players off the bat.

After signing some backroom, pre-season was spent signing anyone who my scouts thought could tie their laces and boot a ball in a general forward direction towards my loans. It went well and halfway through July I had a small but quality squad.

We started the preseason friendlies with a 0-4 thumping from Bolton Reserves. But the guys got their act together quick smart and followed up with convincing wins against non-leaguers Bishop Sutton, Grantham, Bishop Auckland, Canvey Island and Bacup. Morale was high and we were ready to go into the Blue Square South in good form.

We kicked off with a 5 match winning streak where we scored an incredible 16 goals. But when BSS heavyweights Dorchester came to town, we were brought back down to earth and suffered our first lost. It was a tight game but Dorchester slotted one in just before the break and sealed it with a second in the final 10 when we were pushing for a draw.

The team recovered quickly with a nervy away win at Baintree which was much closer than the 3-1 scoreline would suggest. But the loss to Dorchester had obviously affected confidence and for the next 5 games consistency was MIA. We suffered another loss and scraped two draws here.

Things changed when we went to Bromley. Bromley was tipped as strong favourites, but came away at the wrong end of a 7-2 hiding. Everyone was happy, even the board! They sent an email over and invited the boys to come have some lagers. We went on a massive pubcrawl that would last a glorious 12 matches where we remained unbeaten and claim pole position.

Fierce rivals, Bath, were slated for 13. Still drunk, the verbal jabs were already flying in the media. But 13 is an unlucky number and the Chippenham team turned up with a hangover. Our fans left the stadium wanting a refund after a 0-1 loss at home.

We won our next two before falling out of the FA Trophy to BSP side York and dropping another game to Eastleigh. Dorchester was next on the cards. It was either revenge or a third straight loss. Dorchester were 2nd on the table and in good form, fresh from three wins on the trot. Another win for them was vital to maintain the challenge. The first 20 minutes was open with both sides attacking, thankfully it was Peter Winn who got lucky and popped one in after 20 minutes, we were looking good. We closed down until halftime and came out of the break pushing for a second until the final third where we shut down again after being unsuccessful. It was our undoing as we couldn’t hold, Dorchester squared up in the 90th. The season was winding down, our lead in BSS was now cut to 5 points and we were hadn’t won in 3 games. Dorchester now owned a 4 match unbeaten run.

Disappointing Baintree was next up and we held firm for a 1-0 win. We managed another draw for the next game, although our lead had been cut to 3, our morale was still on the up before our crucial Setanta Shield 5th rounder against BSP Halifax on TV.

At the stroke of 23 mins club vice captain Chris Lines drilled a piledriver spot kick from 40 yards out to give us a lead against a vastly superior Halifax. We put 10 men behind halfway for the remainder and as luck would have it Halifax had one sent off in the 75th, seven minutes later Halifax’s substitute Colin Leiper got injured! Halifax were now down to 9 men!!! We took full advantaged and got a second and third because of it! Chippenham were in the Quarters after an unlikely 3-0 at Halifax!

Another pubcrawl was on the cards and we went on a 7 match winning streak which saw us claim prized scalps such as Basingstoke (5th) and BSP’s Tamworth in the SS Qtrs with a thrilling 1-0. The march also meant romped home with the title up before finally dropping to BSP Exeter in the SS Semi’s. The rest of the season was spent playing my future prospects and training my assistant manager to handle games icon_wink.gif only returning for a 2-1 revenge at Baths home ground. icon_wink.gif

Wrap Up

It was a huge season as we cleared the league with 6 or 7 games to go. I’m feeling pretty good about going into BSP if I can find a good striker and a goalie. To be honest it felt a bit like cheating having the three loans in. I want to stop the teams reliance on loans though so if that means spending a few seasons in BSP so be it.

The Table

The Squad

The Stars

GK - Steve Henderson (Loan from Bristol) – 11 clean Sheets for the season, he’d let the occasional goal in cos he was tieing his shoe laces but all in all he was like a big fridge in front of the goal.

DC - Guy Branston – He looks like a right hard bastard and he played the same way, hardly ever losing headers and intercepting loads of long balls. Only a 6.54 average rating but in matches the little dot that said Branston always seemed to be at the right place at the right time.

DL – Sonny Cobbs – A physical monster at this level. He’s fast, dominant in the air and his mental stats are awesome. On a good day, which is often, he brings in 12-15 intercepts and gets forward a lot. He’s also the club captain.

DM – Mitchell Bailey – Despite having good stamina stats he runs outta puff a fair bit but hes good for three quarters of the game and holds the midfield firm. 7.11 rating and 7 assists from a guy with forward runs set to rarely.

CM – Chris Lines – Club vice captain, playmaker, dead ball hero and everybody's favourite tutor! 10 goals and 11 assists at a 7.31 rating, he’s the ticker of the club and my favourite! I just wish he had more influence as his personality is listed as fairly loyal and he’s already got Chippenham as his favoured club, he’d be the club captain in a snap.

ML – Junior Brown – 6 goals and a massive 19 assists from the pacey winger at a 7.18 rating.

ST – Peter Winn (Loan from Bristol) – A natural Winger but at this level an awesome striker! 37 league goals in 37 starts at a massive 7.51 rating.

Future Club Stars

DR / DL – Daniel Ward - brought to the club at just 16 years, he got a fair bit of play time and returned a 6.96 rating when he wasn’t being dominated :p

MC – Mark Hayes – At just 17 years he’s pretty raw but has good stats in the right areas, great with the passes, high workrate / teamwork and is pretty creative.

ST – Warnie – I have high hopes for this guy. Bought to the club at a tender 15, he was my second signing. He made his debut at 16 years and 3 days becoming the youngest ever player to play for the club. 9 goals and 8 assists this season, I’m hoping he becomes a club legend. Coaches reckon he can play in the championship one day.

ST – Peter Carroll – A touch on the slow side, but at only 17 he may well turn out to be a good target man for the club.

I just had a couple of bad scares.

I'm in the January transfer window and one fo my best strikers and left back are out of contract at the end of the season. Neither one of them were willing to discuss a new contract with me.

Then a couple of Scottish sides offered them both contracts. Even though the striker still wasn't interested in signing a new contract I offered him the maximum the the board would allow and he accepted a 2 year extension.

Then I went to the left back and he decided that he is interested in signing a ne contract and I managed to get him for another 18 months.

Worksop - Conference North - End of season update 07/08

I was hoping to push on after christmas on my last update, but unfortunately i fell at the last hurdle.

January

Started off promising, with 3 wins but finished up with 2 draws and a loss, still not too bad, losing 1 from 6. My promotion hopes were lifted after the peformances in januray.

February

Again february was promising without being spectacular. I only played 4 games but manages 2 wins, a draw and a loss.

March

This really was the big time, make or break for us, and just when i didnt need it Striker Emile Sinclair was out for 2 weeks. The month started with a thrilling 4-3 win over Hinckley away from home, with 3 goals in the last 20 minutes sealing it for us. All downhill after though, a 2-2 draw at home to struggling gateshead, followed by two defeats to lowly farsley and away at tamworth. This pushed me down to 5th in the league just holding on to a playoff spot but gradually getting caught by the chasing pack.

April

We were definately in last chance saloon here, and it looked like we were going to sneak into the playoffs, with a fantastic 3-2 win at Vauxhall. However yet again inconsistency hit the camp, and a 3-3 draw at home to harrogate was followed with 2 more poor results. Struggling Hucknall managed to sneak a 2-1 win against us, and another team struggling, nuneaton nicked a point off us.

May

The final game of the season and unbelivebly we were still in control of our own destiny, a home game against Altrincham was our last. We were 1 point infront of burscough with a much better goal difference, and 2 points infront of Histon, also a better goal difference. Unfortunately we failed to win yet again, a 1-1 draw and a win for burscough meant they leapfrogged us, and got the final playoff spot.

Gutted we couldnt hold on, but our inconsistency cost us. There was 4 or 5 games throughout the year we dominated but only drew so its our own fault. I dont have much of a squad as such, a lot of older players and key loan players so ill be looking to strengthen my squad with some younger lads, and desperatly try to keep hold of emile sinclair. If i can add some younger players and keep hold of my loan signings i see no reason why i cant be thereabouts come the end of next season.

League Table

Squad

Transfers

Quite healthy finances

Tight wage control

Star Man - Emile Sinclair

Emile Sinclair - BSN Player of the year

good old man utd!

Originally posted by Jimbokav1971:

I'm getting battered every week at the moment & we just dropped from 6th to 17th in the league after losing Hatchy to injury and suffering an appalling run of results.

I don't play the same way as many of you and I just sign players that my scouts find. I appreciate that this is a long term challenge, but I just don't seem to be making any progress at all at the moment and I think I will give this a little break for a while.

I'm not getting much time to play at the moment and as I'm not really enjoying this save I'm often not playing even when I do have time.

Sorry icon_frown.gif.

Hey Jimbo. In my last game I was trying to play the same way as you, only signing players my scouts found. But they found no-one worth anything.

However I was thinking about how managers in real life would sign players, and they would all have access to a list of players on a free transfer so I sent my scout out scouting those players. Hasn't found me a lot more but some which has made me better...

Bedford - Premier - 17/18 - End of Season Update

This was a fantastic season, the most consistent I've had since beginning the challenge. Basically the team remained the same as last years, sold my big striker to Bayern Munich for 18m and bought 2 solid defenders a great tight winger. In January I had to sell my best player (chairman icon_mad.gif) but his replacement was good too. Played my African striker for the 1st time since he was on loan for 2 years due to the work permit and he was.. simply devastating. In the premiership had a great start winning the first 6 games and we remained 1st throughout the whole season icon_eek.gif my only three defeats coming with arsenal, Liverpool and man city. The good thing is my team is still young overall and can only improve icon_smile.gif

Euro Cup wasn't that difficult, passed the group stage easily and was close against lazio in quarter-final but we got trough. Than got trashed by Benfica (4-0 agg.) in the semi-finals.

League Cup was the same final as the last year only that now arsenal won it not us.

In the Fa Cup we were beaten by wigan in the 5th round.

These are by best 11:-

GK: Heslop - showed some solid goalkeeping this year.

DL: Baris - had a great season, wanted by half europe. icon_frown.gif

DC: Mateus - my new defender, real class.

DC: Tchokounte - the other central defender, these 2 made the difference.

DR: Marcelo - young brazilian, seem promising enough.

DMC: Diaz - promising player, great season too.

ML: Damm - bought him in january to replace my best player.. did good.

MR: Gerritsen - bought in january too, has great stats.

AMC: Catarama - another young and promising player.

ST: Sibeko - 1st season playing with us (he was on loan) and was really devastating.

ST: Connolly - for the 5th consecutive season he was great.

ST: Alopaeus - although not in 1st 11 he had a great season too.

Awards:-

Top Scorer

Young player

Manager icon_smile.gif

_____

Confidence

Finances

Club Info

Table | Graph

Worksop - BSQ North 09/10 Pre Season Update

Pre season started well this year, with last years star player, loanee Emile Sinclair from Notts Forest agreeing an extension to stay on loan for this season. I was delighted, he got us a load of goals last year.

A few returning faces, and a few new ones gave me a squad that i liked, i can see us being genuine contenders this season, if we get the rub of the green with injuries.

Pre season games turned out a bit better aswell this season..

Worksop 2-7 Peterborough

Worksop 1-0 Worksop Reserves

Worksop 1-1 Mansfield

Worksop 2-0 Eastwood

Worksop 1-3 Notts Forest.

Squad 09/10

Hopefully the league campaign will start off well and i can get promoted this season.

AFC WIMBLEDON 09/10 blue square prem

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/gfoley21/profile-1.jpg

Well I cant complain ... im not bottom, all i want this season is survival and im 10 points clear of relegation at the moment

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/gfoley21/leaguetable-1.jpg

I was given 600k transfer budget this year due to healthy finances but i wasted 200k on some Muppet tho icon_frown.gif

Finances are doing ok tho so ill be more carefull next season

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/gfoley21/finances-2.jpg

The board and fans are happy at the moment i'm expected to be bottom at the moment and in the bss next year so everyone is happy for now

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/gfoley21/confidencecompetition.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/gfoley21/confidencefinance.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/gfoley21/confidenceplayers.jpg

well here goes for the second part of the season

good luck everyone ill post again soon icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by gfoley21:

AFC WIMBLEDON 09/10 blue square prem

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/gfoley21/profile-1.jpg

Well I cant complain ... im not bottom, all i want this season is survival and im 10 points clear of relegation at the moment

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/gfoley21/leaguetable-1.jpg

I was given 600k transfer budget this year due to healthy finances but i wasted 200k on some Muppet tho icon_frown.gif

Finances are doing ok tho so ill be more carefull next season

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/gfoley21/finances-2.jpg

The board and fans are happy at the moment i'm expected to be bottom at the moment and in the bss next year so everyone is happy for now

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/gfoley21/confidencecompetition.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/gfoley21/confidencefinance.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/gfoley21/confidenceplayers.jpg

well here goes for the second part of the season

good luck everyone ill post again soon icon_smile.gif

First 2 pics are the same?

Originally posted by leth4l87:

Bedford - Premier - 17/18 - End of Season Update

This was a fantastic season, the most consistent I've had since beginning the challenge. Basically the team remained the same as last years, sold my big striker to Bayern Munich for 18m and bought 2 solid defenders a great tight winger. In January I had to sell my best player (chairman icon_mad.gif) but his replacement was good too. Played my African striker for the 1st time since he was on loan for 2 years due to the work permit and he was.. simply devastating. In the premiership had a great start winning the first 6 games and we remained 1st throughout the whole season icon_eek.gif my only three defeats coming with arsenal, Liverpool and man city. The good thing is my team is still young overall and can only improve icon_smile.gif

Euro Cup wasn't that difficult, passed the group stage easily and was close against lazio in quarter-final but we got trough. Than got trashed by Benfica (4-0 agg.) in the semi-finals.

League Cup was the same final as the last year only that now arsenal won it not us.

In the Fa Cup we were beaten by wigan in the 5th round.

These are by best 11:-

GK: Heslop - showed some solid goalkeeping this year.

DL: Baris - had a great season, wanted by half europe. icon_frown.gif

DC: Mateus - my new defender, real class.

DC: Tchokounte - the other central defender, these 2 made the difference.

DR: Marcelo - young brazilian, seem promising enough.

DMC: Diaz - promising player, great season too.

ML: Damm - bought him in january to replace my best player.. did good.

MR: Gerritsen - bought in january too, has great stats.

AMC: Catarama - another young and promising player.

ST: Sibeko - 1st season playing with us (he was on loan) and was really devastating.

ST: Connolly - for the 5th consecutive season he was great.

ST: Alopaeus - although not in 1st 11 he had a great season too.

Awards:-

Top Scorer

Young player

Manager icon_smile.gif

_____

Confidence

Finances

Club Info

Table | Graph

Hey leth4l87, congrats from a fellow Bedford Town manager. You've done a great job. Pretty amazing finances too!

So how have you found the step up through the divisions? I'm currently languishing in League 1 for the 2nd season with things not going great, found it a pretty big step up.

Have you managed to produce any quality youth players yet through your academy?

Good Luck for the Champions league next season.

Im also participating in this competition, with Chippenham, as you may have seen in my first update. But was wondering, do you watch all the matches or just set the tactics and line-up then go on holiday for a day ststaing the tactixcs and lineup cant be changed? Because I am watching every game, and it seems to take ages to do one season, whereas some of you are flyig through seasons with updates quickly... Can you all let me know? :p

Fudger // Jake

Originally posted by Fudger:

Im also participating in this competition, with Chippenham, as you may have seen in my first update. But was wondering, do you watch all the matches or just set the tactics and line-up then go on holiday for a day ststaing the tactixcs and lineup cant be changed? Because I am watching every game, and it seems to take ages to do one season, whereas some of you are flyig through seasons with updates quickly... Can you all let me know? :p

Fudger // Jake

Thats a good question i have 3 days and 5 hours game play and i've only done a season and a half, i think it just does take a long time, myself personally watch every game, maybe grab the odd cup of tea im im ever 3-0 up, maybe once in a whole month real life icon_smile.gif

but yeah i didnt even think of going on holiday or anything, but my preference would be to do each game individually icon_smile.gif

Gav

Originally posted by countyfan52:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jimbokav1971:

Sorry icon_frown.gif.

Hey Jimbo. In my last game I was trying to play the same way as you, only signing players my scouts found. But they found no-one worth anything.

However I was thinking about how managers in real life would sign players, and they would all have access to a list of players on a free transfer so I sent my scout out scouting those players. Hasn't found me a lot more but some which has made me better... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jimbo plays by the LLM rules though which don't allow that.

Jimbo already knows this, but I think the LLM rules are dated and have just become a way of making the game harder rather than what they were supposed to be which is a set of rules that make the game as realistic as possible. I don't believe for one second that the only way real life managers find players is by sending their scouts out with no instructions on specific players to look at.

lol 1 spent about 45 minutes maybe an hour looking through free transfers, then i saw a guy and his club wanted 200k, i have 600k so i thought yeah, good investment, and my blind one legged scout said he's be a class league one player, i signed him and he's played about 10 games in my 100 in charge and is pants, i cant even sell him for 5k lol, its mistakes like that that are taking my time up icon_smile.gif

well i searched around and found 1 slovenian (Uras Obal) and that lead me to find some others "Marko Milanric, Admir Koren and Zlatko Kvas" i also trialed some french players "Pierre Joseph-Dubois and Sammy Mawene"

and there were some players from "anguilla" but they came on trial and were not very good and some of them went to other BSN/S teams.

Originally posted by westhamrob:

well i searched around and found 1 slovenian (Uras Obal) and that lead me to find some others "Marko Milanric, Admir Koren and Zlatko Kvas" i also trialed some french players "Pierre Joseph-Dubois and Sammy Mawene"

and there were some players from "anguilla" but they came on trial and were not very good and some of them went to other BSN/S teams.

When you say you searched around, what do you mean?

Do you mean you found them using your player search, or you went out and looked at some Eastern European squads?

A BSN/S (cant remember who) team raised interest in Obal, so i clicked on his name and thats how i found him. And then when i signed him, i had some other slovenian players in my search screen part.

and the anguilla players where done in a similr way, although i didnt sign any of them.

i think signing Obal raised my knowledge, as my "World Knowledge" has rasied slightly

A BSN/S (cant remember who) team raised interest in Obal, so i clicked on his name and thats how i found him. And then when i signed him, i had some other slovenian players in my search screen part.

and the anguilla players where done in a similr way, although i didnt sign any of them.

i think signing Obal raised my knowledge, as my "World Knowledge" has rasied slightly

That sounds fine.

ok cheers, just wanted to check lol.

and i just realised i trialed Mawene for nothing!!!! He was already based in England after playing for Mill*scum*wall and stafford :p

Same with Pierre Joseph-Dubois, he was at an English club.

Archived