Who will you be first?

As release day gets closer has anybody decided which teams they want to be yet?

My 1st choice is Man Utd and then after that ill be of to Brazil, Madrid, Barca and local team Gateshead.

Anyone else got a list? I know LSD used to be fond of doing all the negative teams and used to have about a list of 20, lol

going to start with the same team i have always started with Stevenage Borough :)

cant beat LLM to start with plus i find it easier to get the unlockables ;)

also to answer scottc18's question my first signing will be Steve Morrison because Stevenage sold him and i need him back to lead me to the prem again

Benfica, Palermo, Napoli, Liverpool, Tranmere and a few brazilian teams :D

Who are you gonna sign 1st?

Depends on who is on the free agents list always seem to get a freebie first

i dont see why u wud start with a big team, aint it more fun to start with a league 1 or even championship and make em a force

Im going with Man Utd as thats who i support so always have to be loyal and pick them first

For me, it's a tradition to start as my hometown team (kv mechelen).

My first buys will be either Lukaku (anderlecht) or iakovenko (westerlo, loaned out from anderlecht)

and maybe perisic (club brugge)

but of course, they'll have to wait until i get back Vleminckx (who went to NEC).

Cheers!

probally pick a couple of leagues then go huddersfield town to start with. then liverpool if the save bug is stil in the game and buggers up my carrer. Liverpool 1st choice midfielder will be Lucas. Had a great game against united. 2-0. (thought i should mention the score!)

I'll pick 4 leagues with England being the main one then use the random club generator and see where it takes me.

I'm Chesterfield. All those teams and I got one of the only two in Derbyshire! Still, I got promoted through play offs in first season.

Archived