FM10: Official Liverpool thread - Home of El Niño

weeeman27bob

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey yo! Just finished 1st season with a good TREBLE!

League Cup:

After that Semifinal 1st Leg (5x3) against Chelsea, we lost 1x2 in Stamford Bridge, but got qualified cause aggregate 6x5

In the final we faced Arsenal in Wembley and won 1x0 with a Torres' goal

Premier League:

Won the Premier in match 36 against Burnley

85 points, 38 played, 26 won, 7 drawn, 5 lost, 74 goals for (2nd best attack), 27 goals against (best defense).

Manchester United did 78 points and 80 goals for.

Top Goalscorer - Rooney and Tevez (25 each), Torres (21)

Top Assists - Modric (19), Young (15), Kuyt (14)

I got "Premier League Manager of the Year" and Gerrard got "Players' Player of the Year"

Champions League:

1st Knockout Round (Stuttgart) - We won 4x1 (away) and lost 1x3 (home) but qualified on aggregate 5x4.

Quarterfinal (Man United) - We drawn 2x2 (away) and won 3x2 (home) and then qualified for Semifinals.

Semifinal (Chelsea) - We lost incredible 1x3 (home) and we did 3x1 (away) when time was 90+3! But in the extra time they drawn 3x3 with 2 free kicks goals. :mad:

FA Cup:

In 3rd Round we beated Bolton 1x0 (home). 4th Round we faced Cardiff 2x0 (home). 5th Round we won Blackpool 2x0 (home). 6th Round we beated Fulham 1x0 (away). Semifinal against Scunthorpe 4x0 (none) for us.

And in the final we got Chelsea and kicked their ass 3x0 at Wembley! Sweet revenge!

January signings OUT:

Lucas £11M

El Zhar £2M

Insua £7M

January signings IN:

Senderos £2.5M

Källström £2.8M

Kuzmanovic £10M

Hamsik £17M

Van Damme £2.3M

Vargas £12M

Torres was great (51 apps and 42 goals) even he getting almost 2 months injured.

Gerrard was great too (59 apps and 30 goals) but he was better in 1st half season than 2nd.

I'm really satisfied with my tactics but I feel the team aren't good enough for the European competitions.

Now let's see how the finances are doing cause I wanna build a better squad for 2nd season!

Well done kenji

Right guys! Here are my transfers for the first season, both summer and winter windows.

I don't see many people buying Ashley Young here. Probably because he's expensive? I got him because I needed to have more Englishmen in the squad as the European quota is screwing me. Imagine having to register Martin Hansen for Champs League.

For those who wanna know how Young is doing... No worries! He fits Liverpool like a glove. Just scored an AMAZING SOLO GOAL against Arsenal after Nando got injured in the 1st half. He can play left right center mid and up top.

You got vargas and Hamsik for great prices

Hi Lads,

First post in the liverpool thread. I've started my new game and im only into September in my game but have had a decent enough start to the season. Can anyone who has gotten a couple of seasons in tell me if liverpools financial situation improved for them?

Board takeover or new stadium plans?

Thanks!

Am on in Oct (1st season myself) but welcome to the thread and good luck

Firstly,i´ts important to say that I´ve never played Fm before.Therefore this is a completely new land to explore.If you have any suggestion or advice for me,please,don´t hesitate to tell me.I´d love to have some help and help,whenever I can.

When I heard that Fm 2010 was out and avaible i was kinda excited.Not that I´m into gaming taht much,but because years ago i was to play Fm 08,and an year ago i was to play fm 09.Both never happened but let´s get to the subject.

I decided to make a season or two with Liverpool,the team I´ve been supporting for six years now.Having a quick look on the squad I was completely shocked.Liverpool,despite being on of the top 4 ,despite finishing second last year and beating the s*** out of some great clubs like Real Madrid,United and Chelsea,has at least in my opinion a very "regular" squad:

1.GK - Reina,Cavalieri,David Martin,Gulacsi

Reina is a great,an overall keeper.He posseses everything a keeper needs to posses.Surely with him around every team will be feeling more secure.Cavalieri is great for a second choice.He's good and his salary it's not a very big one.It's a strange thing to happen,but if those two get an injury that means that i'll have to relay on David Martin.It´s true thaht he´s still a young fella but he doesn´t have the ability nor the potential to be in a team like Liverpool.

2.CD's - Carragher,Kyrgiakos,Agger,Skrtel/U]

Carragher is great.He has great air,mental,defending and physical abilities.He's quite slow,but that's not a big problem having in mind his role.He's little weak in attack but that's not that important.Even though he's 31,Carragher could a first choice for a season or two.

Kyrgiakos is not too diffrent from Carra.He has great mentality,phisique and defender abilities.Little slow,like Jamie and 30 years old,almost like Jamie.Could be a decent first choice.

Agger is the best Liverpool has.He is only 24 and he is great at both attacking adn defending.His a resolute guy which boosts his qualities a bit more.The perfect partner for Jamie..jsut like Skrtel.I personally can't decide who's better.They are almost the same!

So the central defender couple is a good one for now.And it will be.For a season or two.

Probably when Carra and Sotiris become a slower and weaker we will have to be thinking about buying central defenders.

ps Mavinga and San Jose seems to have some potential.

3 - FB's - Aurelio,Insua,Dossena,Johnson

Aurelio is great.He is not some superclass,future star guy but he has everything a fullback needs to have.He has good pace.He fires great free kicks.Crossing, first touch,determination,acceleration,fitness and stamina are all at great levels.

He is not very young tho,which must be considered.

Dossena is awful.Will be sold.

Insua is not much for now,but has the potential.Everybody say that...

On the right side Johnson is the first choice without any doubt.Degen is a problematic guy.As simple as that..

4 - Midfielders - Mascherano,Lucas,Aquilani,Gerrard,Benayoun,Riera

Here we have our two big star guys:Gerrard and Mascherano.Nothing to say about them because they are perfect.I'd like to find some weak points at both Steven and Javier but it's a tough job to do.Probably Mascherano should learn to pass;)

Aquilani is good but not that good.He has godo attacking atributes,he is a good passer and he's quite mobile.Perfect second choice for Gerrard.Lucas is not much but he's good for the bench.Benayoun is a good choice for a winger or a wide midfielder.He has speed,techique and he is quite creative.Plays up to six positions if trained!

Riera is a decent left winger but nothing more.

Riera must be sold.Yossi too,but not right now.

5 - Attackers - Torres,N'gog,Kuyt,Babel,Voronin

No words needed to introduce Torres.N'gog is good the bench and has some future too.Kuyt is good because of the ability to play as a midfielder,winger and striker.

Babel is the special one here.I don't know what to think about this guy.He seems to have great abilities,but he gets only two stars from Sammy.I can keep him or .. I can sell him.I'll sell him:thup:Voronin is bad.

So a good Striker is needed here.He can be bought or brought from the reserves.

So..

My OUTs

Babel - City - 12,5 M

Degen - Stoke - 4 M

Dossena - Fiorentina - 6 M

Voronin - Lyon - Ln fee = 2 M

My INs

Van der Vaart - Real Madrid - Ln fee 1.3 M;Future fee - 8 M

Quality player for almost no money.Good technique,good creativity,good passing ability,great first touch and gigantic long shot (19!).He is young as well.

Joe Mattock - West Brom. - Ln fee 600K;Future fee - 3 M

Marek Hamsik - Napoli - 1 M + 11 M over 48 months

A great player for his age.A great deal as well.

James McEveley - Darby - 100K

Just to fill the bench.Can play as a left full back and as a CD.24 years old.

Guti - Real Madrid - Ln fee - 450K; Future fee - 3 M

Good for the bench and to tutor.

Henri Saivet - Bordeaux - Ln fee 1 M

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/6407/tacticsliverpool.png

Now,I like managers who use the 4-4-1-1 formation.It's a great way to balance your team for your needs - defend or attack.

There are various options for each position or duties.An feature which allows to create pretty much a machine of your eleven players.Being able to choose the philosophy of your team is actually choosing just how smooth will your machine work.

That's the formation that I will be using and the players I'll be using if everybody are fit:

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6407/tacticsliverpool.png

Reina will be a goalkeeper with defensive duty.Not much to talk about..

Carragher and Agger will be both central defenders with defensive duty.Not much to talk about neither..

Now,I was having a lot of doubts about my fullbacks.Doubts not about the players to use,but about their duties.After five minutes of discussion with myself,I've figuted out that the best thing to do is to leave them both with Automatic duties.So i done it.

Riera and Kuyt will be wide wingers with attacking duty.If the team needs more support from the flangs Van der Vaart will go behind Torres,Guti will play where Rafa and Gerrard will be supporting from the right flang.For now - attacking duty for both.

Van der Vaart will be playing as a advanced playmaker willing to attack.He has everything to do the job.He's good at it.

Mascherano will be the typical ball fighter.As Fm named it,he will be playing as Ball winning midfielder with defensive duty.When needing more attacking power he will be supporting.

Right behind Torres comes Stevie G.I was wondering which will be the best role for him.

Firstly I wa s about to chooce between inside forward or advanced playmaker.But i figured out that what i really want from the captain is to dictate the game and create spaces for the team.This is the role of the trequartista.So this is.

Torres will be an advanced forward with attacking duty.He will be a target man as well.

Passing style - short

Creative freedom - default

Closing down - mroe

Tackling,Marking and Crossing - default

Roaming - more

My first game In the Prem was against Everton.A team that,in my opinion will be fighting for the top 3 this season.It was a hard game.The main problem for us came from Tim Cahill.Thsi guy is a devil!His passing,his shooting and his movement were devastating for my defence.His partner,Jo,fits very well to Everton's scheme of play.They have a great partnership with Cahill and proved it times and times.The game finished 3 - 2 for Liverpool.The second and the third games were against Wigan and Hull.Despite the result (1 - 0),my team crushed Wigan.I think that the result could easly be 4 ot 5 to 0..

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5866/newbitmapimage3.jpg

Cheers to everyone.Good night and enjoy this great game:thup:

Welcome also what a long post. always nice to beat the blue *****

Mitov - the real Liverpool team lacks depth. Too many average players in the squad that don't deserve to be there. And money spent on these players could of been spent elsewhere on better players. ;)

I went the United game last week and watched us out-play them and thought this is it time to turn our form around since then a defeat to Arsenal which wasn't the end of the world as he didn't have a good squad out at all and Arsenal kids are something special as for Fulham i'm not guna even go there..

Strange thing is, I don't blame Rafa like many others.

I think the problem is we need new owners and i personally believe Rafa is still not getting 100% say on who he signs.. Rafa would no doubt love to sign players like Silva and Villa, but was forced into getting Robbie Keane for 20M and then sold him back 6months later as he wanted money for other players.

Mitov - the real Liverpool team lacks depth. Too many average players in the squad that don't deserve to be there. And money spent on these players could of been spent elsewhere on better players. ;)

Agree

Am 9 league games in and i won my first 8 (which included wins against Man U and Arsenal at home and Chelsea away) only to lose 2-1 away to Bolton :(

Be back on later

I've played 9 league games,.. won 7 (only top team has been Arsenal at home).. and drew 2 (West Ham and Chelsea at home.)

Currently in 2nd, United are first - 2 points ahead of me. they won 8, drawn 1.

I'm starting to get worried about Reina though he still isn't happy and worried it may affect his performane and the team's stability.

Just beat Inter at the San Siro 2-1, Torres opened the scoring after 8mins then Muntari equalised after 21mins, Torres scored the winner in the 46th min.

After battering Rangers 5-1 at the Ibrox qualification is already looking likely :D

Catch ya later lfc7 mate :thup:

Update on my game...it just isn't getting any better at a minute.

In LC semi final, but 9pts off 1st in league, in 6th position. Face a do or die match in the last CL gp stage match as well.

Drew 0-0 with Pompey in last game, Masch went and got himself sent off...grrrrrr....

Playing a diamond 4-4-2 again as a temp measure but am thinking about a 4-2-3-1 soon.

I've finally started a game as the mighty Reds. Here are my transfers from the summer window:

OUT

Riera (£9m)

Degen (£3.5m)

Dossena (£8.5m)

Kacaniklic (Loan)

Pacheco (Loan)

El Zhar (Loan)

Kelly (Loan)

Benayoun (£1.5m Loan)

Robert Maloney (Free)

Matthew McGiveron (Free)

IN

Ruud Van Nistelrooy (£2.9m)

Patrick Vieira (£1.6m)

Heiko Westermann (£4.1m)

Koke (£1.4m)

Roald Zwikker (regen) (£975k)

Rafael Van Der Vaart (£1.3m Loan, £7.25m to buy)

Gabriel Milito (£850k Loan, £5m to buy)

Christian Poulsen (£700k Loan, £4m to buy)

I know I've brought in a few older players, but it was really due to the lack of funs available. I probably won't sign Milito or Poulsen, but I'm paying each of them 50% wages so they're providing good back-up for the side. Van Der Vaart will probably be signed at some point because I have no-one else as a back-up for Gerrard. I'm playing 4-3-1-2 like so:

GK: Reina

DR: Johnson

DL: Insua

DC: Carragher

DC: Westermann

MC(Deep playmaker): Lucas

MC(Ball winner): Mascherano

MC(Box to box): Vieira (Aquilani when fit)

AMC(Trequartista): Gerrard

FC(Deep Lying): Babel

FC(Poacher): Torres

I'm fairly pleased with the side, especially with Westermann being able to play in any of four positions. I would like more cover at right back but I will have to make do for now. Unfortunately Torres is yet to score in 4 league games, despite scoring 7 in 6 in pre-season - any advice? Thankfully Gerrard has 6 in 4 at this point so I'm doing OK.

MH2k,

Looks like I'll have to start again then. Getting 30% is grim. I've made 36mill selling players, spent 6.5 mill and i've only 5mill to spend. thats not remotely fair!!!! have done a lot of good work with the coaching setup though. lot of deadwood in there too. have all training up on at least 4 stars, and one fitness on 4.5 stars.

actually, you know what.... i'll start the season and see how i hold up. if its a nightmare, i'll quit and start again.

its a very hard life being a liverpool supporter. was just reading this... http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8338376.stm

Well the 2nd season is starting here, the board gave me £56M for transfers

For now just sold N'Gog, Kyrgiakos, Riera and Fábio Aurélio. So we have £63M now (yes that thing of 35% or 50%). Trying to sell Cavalieri, Benayoun and Voronin.

Squad:

DL: Vargas, Van Damme

DC: Carragher, Agger, Skrtel, Papadopoulos

DM: Mascherano, Kuzmanovic

MC: Källström, Kuzmanovic

AMR: Kuyt, Salvio

AMC: Gerrard, Hamsik

AML: Di Maria

ST: Torres

Looks like an idiot question but I just wanna spend the money wisely! :)

Need some good players to strenghten the squad (GK, DR, maybe DM, AML, ST).

I'm trying to sign Veloso, Corluka and Zapata for less than £15M each.

Some ideas I had were Adler, Akinfeev, Azpilicueta, Micah Richards, Camacho, Toulalan, Bodmer, De Jong, Ashley Young, Jovetic, Ander, Sánchez, Milevskyi, Cardozo...

But most of their clubs want over £25M and I'm not sure some of them worth it.

Any idea welcome (like names and offers), but I prefer to be players with "natural" for those positions.

Tbh i can't blame SI it's realistic at least.. Just a shame that's what we have to put up with.

Matt - yeah see how you do this season and keep that save, then maybe just create another one and see how much they decide to give you.

Also regards to our real life crisis - everyone says Rafa has to go.. if someone can tell me a manager who would come manage us who is better than Rafaand could cope with our stupid owners getting us into debt and causing all sorts of problems then good luck with that.

No manager would come to us with all this hassle going on in the background - The only problem Rafa has is simply his rotation.. he plays our strongest squad each game we'd have no problems.

Spain have caused Torres injurys every time he plays for them and same thing with Gerrard and England - the countries are not looking after our players simple.

I think the yanks need to put there hand in there own pocket give Rafa around 60M let him sign Villa and Silva and our problems will be solved i gurentee it! Although that may be wishful thinking.

David Silva - 25M

Ashley Young 20M.. i've heard.

I saw that too, but my offers aren't being accepted. :(

Kenji777, so does the board give you more money at the start of the second season. This would give me some hope at least for the future!

I guess they gave me that amount cause I won Premier League and reached semifinal of Champions League.

The cash received from this two comps were around £20M (final position) + £40M (TV rights).

Don't get me wrong.I didn't say that Rafa has to go.I still don't think that he has to go.If Rafa is sacked,King Kenny will take his place.

Anyway i agree with you.Nobody will agree to take Rafa's place at the moment.None of the great" managers agreed to take Liverpool back in 2004,noine of them will agree now.I doubt that Mourinho for example is such a great manager .I mean c'mon..Who can't handle a club with unlimited budget?Rafa took a great risk signing for the job and actually this is the first big crisis we've been through.That's why we still need to support him and believe in him.Despite this,it's a "fact" that he's been doing a lot of stupid things since 2004,spending money for regular guys.He has his positives and negatives.

Look at this:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1221975/Rafa-Benitezs-229m-spending-spree-The-76-players-signed-Liverpool-managers-reign.html

Don't get me wrong.I didn't say that Rafa has to go.I still don't think that he has to go.If Rafa is sacked,King Kenny will take his place.

Anyway i agree with you.Nobody will agree to take Rafa's place at the moment.None of the great" managers agreed to take Liverpool back in 2004,noine of them will agree now.I doubt that Mourinho for example is such a great manager .I mean c'mon..Who can't handle a club with unlimited budget?Rafa took a great risk signing for the job and actually this is the first big crisis we've been through.That's why we still need to support him and believe in him.Despite this,it's a "fact" that he's been doing a lot of stupid things since 2004,spending money for regular guys.He has his positives and negatives.

Look at this:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1221975/Rafa-Benitezs-229m-spending-spree-The-76-players-signed-Liverpool-managers-reign.html

After reading that some of the players i would never of got rid of;

Alonso, Luis Garcia, Peter Crouch, Momo Sissoko (was better than Lucas), Arbeloa.

Even Riise i would of kept and Finnan for that matter even though he didnt sign them.

Would never of signed;

Lucas, Babel, Keane, Bellamy, Morientes and any of the others infact.

I can understand some of the sales were due to the player wanting to leave as he didn't play enough but still it's not good reading things like that thinking wow all that money wasted.

Sorry stevie G :p .. I just beat Fulham on pens in the league cup 4th round.. played mostly the kids. -- no-more Liverpool chat.

Stupid young Arsenal kids! :( They should still be in college or uni not playing football for a top 4 team.

I've got City next not looking forward to it gone 10 games unbeaten so far and worried there guna ruin mine.. still got United to play aswell.

Fitness is a issue going into the City game, Silva, Gerrard and De Maria are all knackered after playing the full match vs Fulham which went into extra time then pens.

just had the game of the season against man ure. fernando torres puts liverpool one up, shrek equalises, gerrard powers a shot at close range comes off van der sar to make it 2-1 pool, shrek equalises. 89 minutes the game is 2-2 guess who comes up with the good with a brilliant shot outside the area? STEEEEVE GERRARD GERRARD! 3-2 to the liverpool.

Just drew with Inter 2-2 at Anfield was 2-1 up until Muntari came out of nowhere and scored a equalisor in the last 5mins :(

After 4 matches, 3 wins and a draw Liverpool have qualified for the Knockout Stage's the only team to do so already.

Anyway after a good result i'm off for the night so catch ya's all tomoz. ;)

sorry, i probably started that with my link to the bbc sport website. consider my wrists slapped!!

well, after selling most of half decent players, and dossena (for 9.5mill!!!) i have only bought a couple of players. but i beat everton 2-0 in the first league game of the season. good start :)

I've finally started a game as the mighty Reds. Here are my transfers from the summer window:

OUT

Riera (£9m)

Degen (£3.5m)

Dossena (£8.5m)

Kacaniklic (Loan)

Pacheco (Loan)

El Zhar (Loan)

Kelly (Loan)

Benayoun (£1.5m Loan)

Robert Maloney (Free)

Matthew McGiveron (Free)

IN

Ruud Van Nistelrooy (£2.9m)

Patrick Vieira (£1.6m)

Heiko Westermann (£4.1m)

Koke (£1.4m)

Roald Zwikker (regen) (£975k)

Rafael Van Der Vaart (£1.3m Loan, £7.25m to buy)

Gabriel Milito (£850k Loan, £5m to buy)

Christian Poulsen (£700k Loan, £4m to buy)

I know I've brought in a few older players, but it was really due to the lack of funs available. I probably won't sign Milito or Poulsen, but I'm paying each of them 50% wages so they're providing good back-up for the side. Van Der Vaart will probably be signed at some point because I have no-one else as a back-up for Gerrard. I'm playing 4-3-1-2 like so:

DL: Insua

DC: Carragher

DC: Westermann

MC(Deep playmaker): Lucas

MC(Ball winner): Mascherano

MC(Box to box): Vieira (Aquilani when fit)

AMC(Trequartista): Gerrard

FC(Deep Lying): Babel

FC(Poacher): Torres

I'm fairly pleased with the side, especially with Westermann being able to play in any of four positions. I would like more cover at right back but I will have to make do for now. Unfortunately Torres is yet to score in 4 league games, despite scoring 7 in 6 in pre-season - any advice? Thankfully Gerrard has 6 in 4 at this point so I'm doing OK.

Am using Torres as advanced forward set as target man with ball to feet

shefield utd ruined ngog's potential by not playing him. now he only has the quality for decent premier league striker at best now im going to be forced to sell him

Got rid for £4M

I think SI want to kill LFC in the game...there's simply very little chance of getting any funds!

Makes it more of a challenge will make it even sweeter when you win the League e.t.c

For now just sold N'Gog, Kyrgiakos, Riera and Fábio Aurélio. So we have £63M now (yes that thing of 35% or 50%). Trying to sell Cavalieri, Benayoun and Voronin.

Squad:

Some ideas I had were Adler, Akinfeev, Azpilicueta, Micah Richards, Camacho, Toulalan, Bodmer, De Jong, Ashley Young, Jovetic, Ander, Sánchez, Milevskyi, Cardozo...

Any idea welcome (like names and offers), but I prefer to be players with "natural" for those positions.

GK - Akinfeev/Mandanda - DR - Santon - DM De Rossi(why not if you can afford him) - AML - Silva/Young/Mata - ST - Dzeko

Tbh i can't blame SI it's realistic at least.. Just a shame that's what we have to put up with.

Matt - yeah see how you do this season and keep that save, then maybe just create another one and see how much they decide to give you.

Also regards to our real life crisis - everyone says Rafa has to go.. if someone can tell me a manager who would come manage us who is better than Rafaand could cope with our stupid owners getting us into debt and causing all sorts of problems then good luck with that.

No manager would come to us with all this hassle going on in the background - The only problem Rafa has is simply his rotation.. he plays our strongest squad each game we'd have no problems.

Spain have caused Torres injurys every time he plays for them and same thing with Gerrard and England - the countries are not looking after our players simple.

I think the yanks need to put there hand in there own pocket give Rafa around 60M let him sign Villa and Silva and our problems will be solved i gurentee it! Although that may be wishful thinking.

Agree

Rafa has my full support

Woah,I've won two to nile.What a game!!

I started with 4-4-1-1 and ended up with 4-3-1.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/887/transfersliverpool1.jpg

Here's a tip:Use N'gog as an advanced forward.Scored 3 in 2 games.

Good night to everybody.Cya.

Night

just had the game of the season against man ure. fernando torres puts liverpool one up, shrek equalises, gerrard powers a shot at close range comes off van der sar to make it 2-1 pool, shrek equalises. 89 minutes the game is 2-2 guess who comes up with the good with a brilliant shot outside the area? STEEEEVE GERRARD GERRARD! 3-2 to the liverpool.

Well in

Just drew with Inter 2-2 at Anfield was 2-1 up until Muntari came out of nowhere and scored a equalisor in the last 5mins :(

After 4 matches, 3 wins and a draw Liverpool have qualified for the Knockout Stage's the only team to do so already.

Anyway after a good result i'm off for the night so catch ya's all tomoz.

Night mate

Just started season 2 already won my 1st 5 games :).

We ll in glenn keep going mate

sorry, i probably started that with my link to the bbc sport website. consider my wrists slapped!!

well, after selling most of half decent players, and dossena (for 9.5mill!!!) i have only bought a couple of players. but i beat everton 2-0 in the first league game of the season. good start :)

Always nice to beat the blue *****

nobody seems to want the players i have to sell even if i offer out below value.

EDIT: couldnt help but play robbie fowler in the F.A cup game nando and gerrard were tired so i gave adam pepper the gerrard slot and nandos to fowler.

went 1-0 down to charlton GOD equalised and glen johnson made sure with a brace 3-1 victory well done and welcome back robbie :D

nobody seems to want the players i have to sell even if i offer out below value.

EDIT: couldnt help but play robbie fowler in the F.A cup game nando and gerrard were tired so i gave adam pepper the gerrard slot and nandos to fowler.

went 1-0 down to charlton GOD equalised and glen johnson made sure with a brace 3-1 victory well done and welcome back robbie :D

Fowler :cool:

Hey Everyone,

Started My first fm10 game and decided to be Liverpool. Only played 10 matches so far but thought I would just show how I have started.

In the transfer market I only signed 2 players as I thought they were only really desperate for a Central Defender and a young back up striker.

Sold a few players who I thought we could cope without.

poolsignings.jpg

This is the formation I have been using . And my starting team if all have been fit.

pooltactic.jpg

And this is the Top of the Table after 10 games . Only defeat was to Portsmouth away. Beat Arsenal 4-1 at home though

pooltable.jpg

Also won the first 3 matches in europe , and Torres and Gerrard been on fire. Torres has scored 15 in 14 and Gerrard 9 in 14.

Only downside has been losing to Everton in the mickymouse cup on pens.

Ill post an update in January or at the end of the season.

Hey Everyone,

Started My first fm10 game and decided to be Liverpool. Only played 10 matches so far but thought I would just show how I have started.

In the transfer market I only signed 2 players as I thought they were only really desperate for a Central Defender and a young back up striker.

Sold a few players who I thought we could cope without.

This is the formation I have been using . And my starting team if all have been fit.

And this is the Top of the Table after 10 games . Only defeat was to Portsmouth away. Beat Arsenal 4-1 at home though

pooltable.jpg

Also won the first 3 matches in europe , and Torres and Gerrard been on fire. Torres has scored 15 in 14 and Gerrard 9 in 14.

Only downside has been losing to Everton in the mickymouse cup on pens.

Ill post an update in January or at the end of the season.

Nice start losing to blue ***** :mad:

everybody loves GOD. north queensland fury were NOT happy when i took him back :D my intentions are to have him retire at his beloved anfield and become a coach but he is having none of it at the minute he wants to be a scout.

Fowler as scout better than nothing :)

Squad:

Have a little look at Juan Mata of Valencia mate...gem of a player IRL...I here Barca are dying to bring him in IRL

I have him doing the Messi role for my liverpool team with Young on the left and Gerrard behind Torres...we just won the treble(the good treble, not including the league cup, lol)

Hes an AML/FC but he does well cutting in off the right with johnson being the attacking full back(same on the other side with young and Vargas)

People dont give Lucas enough credit imo.

Hes done fantasticfor me as backup to Masch for when the inevitable happens and hes gets a red....then the FA give him an extra 2 games ban. Lucas has also done well playing alongside masch in midfield when Aquilanis out/playing crap . Scored 4 important goals including winners against the blues and man utd.

Its a shame its so easy to sell him for 9-10 mill , hes a good solid player :(

Archived