gazwefc Official Season 09-10 Update

gazwefc

Gaz its says none mate.

thats strange because its set in the editor, what ill do is ill go through and check each club, it may have something to do with how many teams from scotland get into the europe, itll be fixed for tomorrows release :thup:

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheers Gaz did u sort the transfers i put up on here the other day.

yeah matey afew of they had already been done but i did the rest :thup:

Gary Wales should be released from Raith Rovers.

Neil McGregor should be released from Clyde.

Damien Rascle should be released from Kilmarnock.

Alan Morgan - To Stenhousemuir from Kilmarnock.

Also Partick Thistle should have Kris Doolan who is a striker and came from Auchinleck Talbot.

They have also signed Chris Erskine from Kilbirnie Ladeside, he is a midfielder

if you mean these ones, then yes accept the two partick players on the bottom arnt in the game

Hi again

Don't forget to check the portuguese transfers. If you wish i can help with the other teams from portugal

1 more: Javi García Real Madrid to Benfica, €7M, 5 years

no problem matey, ill get all the portuguese top division transfers checked tonight

Hi gazwefc

Great update , just a couple of things on brighton and hove albion

Players :-

James Tunnicliffe - Stockport To Brighton

Gary Dicker - Stockport To Brighton

Joe Lynch - Brighton To Notts Forest 200k

Matt Thornhill - Notts Forest To Brighton 6 Month Loan Till January 2nd 2010

Staff :-

Tony Bloom - Chairman (Not Terry)

Malcolm Stuart (Phyiso) Has Retired

Tony Godden - Goalkeeping Coach

Jim Joyce - New Phyiso

Paul Watson - Assisant Phyiso

Kim Eaton - released

Again great update , just wanna help with abit of info , many thanks

ok gaz heres what i think needs adjusting for lfc. and this is just my opinion so dont hold it against me.

i wont list actual CA & PA just the amount to be increased

Benayoun - both CA & PA could go up by 10 - also his determination, dribbling, flair, consistency, important matches, team work, finishing could all go up a point or 2.

he was our best player in the second half of the season scoring a vital away goal against Real and getting the late equalizer against Arsenal. i honestly dont think the game does him justice.

Carragher - for some reason his determination is 16 and not 19 or 20. just watch the 05 CL final for proof. he is definitely going to be a coach or even a manager so that needs to be put in their. team work and work rate are way of too, 18 and 19 respectively. also his shooting should be 1, couldnt score in a brothel.

Gerrard - teams are always coming in for him and he says he will listen to any offers. this really @$%^s me off.. he just signed a new contract and said he will most likely retire at the end of it. so loyalty should be 20 and i think in relationships under favorite clubs tick the permanent box. thats just a guess to whether it works. penalty taking should be 18 he rarely misses. lastly his position now i think should be as att mid/forward even add striker maybe.

Insua - i think his PA should be -9. very talented

Kuyt - love him or hate him he is amazing, 15 goals and 12 assists from a right winger/forward. CA & PA up by 10. its hard to know what else to change because he not a typical winger but crossing, dribbling and finishing could go up a notch or 2. also under preferred moves untick "hits freekicks with power" as he doesnt take them ever.

Torres - just heading and jumping up a notch

Alonso - our player of the year for me. PA & CA up 10

again this is just my humble opinion.

Hi just downloaded for the first time your new update and was wondering if you thought about up gradeing Macheda and Ben Foster from(Man utd) Not much with Macheda but i feel FOster is alot better then his stats show.

If not all good i think your doing a great job and keep it up!

Gazwefc i am have one question !

Are Alvaro Negredo succesfull set sign to real madrid ?

Please reply my question !!

They've already exercised their buy back clause and re-signed him, though it looks increasingly likely he'll be heading to the EPL within the next couple of weeks.

ok gaz heres what i think needs adjusting for lfc. and this is just my opinion so dont hold it against me.

No offence but 10 up for both CA and PA is alot...:thdn:

And Insua has got good attributes to make him a good defender for any top 4 sides.

Tottenham are still in the Europa league/UEFA Cup on this update but in real life they didnt make it and as such are not in any european competition this season

Spotted that and forgot it change it, consider it done for tomorrows update

Can you change Kieran Gibbs' postion to natural LB while also giving him a -9?

Jack Wilshere merits a -10

Luke Ayling -9

Daniel Bailey needs to be put in QPR U-18's: DOB 9/9/91, Striker :thup: probably -8/-7 PA

i wont list actual CA & PA just the amount to be increased

Benayoun - both CA & PA could go up by 10 - also his determination, dribbling, flair, consistency, important matches, team work, finishing could all go up a point or 2.

he was our best player in the second half of the season scoring a vital away goal against Real and getting the late equalizer against Arsenal. i honestly dont think the game does him justice.

Carragher - for some reason his determination is 16 and not 19 or 20. just watch the 05 CL final for proof. he is definitely going to be a coach or even a manager so that needs to be put in their. team work and work rate are way of too, 18 and 19 respectively. also his shooting should be 1, couldnt score in a brothel.

Gerrard - teams are always coming in for him and he says he will listen to any offers. this really @$%^s me off.. he just signed a new contract and said he will most likely retire at the end of it. so loyalty should be 20 and i think in relationships under favorite clubs tick the permanent box. thats just a guess to whether it works. penalty taking should be 18 he rarely misses. lastly his position now i think should be as att mid/forward even add striker maybe.

Insua - i think his PA should be -9. very talented

Kuyt - love him or hate him he is amazing, 15 goals and 12 assists from a right winger/forward. CA & PA up by 10. its hard to know what else to change because he not a typical winger but crossing, dribbling and finishing could go up a notch or 2. also under preferred moves untick "hits freekicks with power" as he doesnt take them ever.

Torres - just heading and jumping up a notch

Alonso - our player of the year for me. PA & CA up 10

again this is just my humble opinion.

im going to look into this here is something i noticed straight away

Premier League stats

Benayoun - played (32) scored (8) assits (5) shots (51) on target (18) fouls (20) on him (16)

osman - played (34) scored (6) assist (4) shots (52) on target (18) fouls (34) on him (39)

From what i can gather there is not a great deal of difference between the two, as an evertonian id say osman is better for the following reason

liverpool have a higher standard of players (should admit that) there for benayoun should have more assists (especialy as everton had no strikers for most of last year)

Osman was fouled over double the time of Benayoun (to me that means he is a harder player to tackle)

Benayoun only scored two more goals than Osman (and probably had a higher level of service)

Both players have similar stats when it comes to shooting

If i make Benayouns stats to what you have said then osman would have to be made similar (if not better) and that would probably make him one of the best midfielders in england, as would alot of other premier league midfielders

im going to look into this here is something i noticed straight away

Premier League stats

Benayoun - played (32) scored (8) assits (5) shots (51) on target (18) fouls (20) on him (16)

osman - played (34) scored (6) assist (4) shots (52) on target (18) fouls (34) on him (39)

From what i can gather there is not a great deal of difference between the two, as an evertonian id say osman is better for the following reason

liverpool have a higher standard of players (should admit that) there for benayoun should have more assists (especialy as everton had no strikers for most of last year)

Osman was fouled over double the time of Benayoun (to me that means he is a harder player to tackle)

Benayoun only scored two more goals than Osman (and probably had a higher level of service)

Both players have similar stats when it comes to shooting

If i make Benayouns stats to what you have said then osman would have to be made similar (if not better) and that would probably make him one of the best midfielders in england, as would alot of other premier league midfielders

i see where your coming from but i would argue that benayoun made more appearances as a sub so time spent on the pitch is more important than appearances. lfc rotate alot

osman being harder to tackle is as much about strength than dribbling ability.

goals scored comes down to time on the pitch.

i cant find the time spent on the pitch stat but would be interesting to see the difference.

ok benayoun played a total of 1888 mins completing on 10 games of 32

1 goal every 236 mins

1 assist every 377 mins

still looking for osmans stats so bare with me

awesome update. the only thing is i have noticed a lot of countries have had 'the' put at the beggining. i realise this is how they may be officially written or said but in game it looks quite strange for example The Netherlands, The Ivory Coast, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.

i see where your coming from but i would argue that benayoun made more appearances as a sub so time spent on the pitch is more important than appearances. lfc rotate alot

osman being harder to tackle is as much about strength than dribbling ability.

goals scored comes down to time on the pitch.

i cant find the time spent on the pitch stat but would be interesting to see the difference.

ok benayoun played a total of 1888 mins out of 2880 completing on 10 games of 32

1 goal every 236 mins

1 assist every 377 mins

osman played a total of 2901 from a total of 3060 completing 27 games from 34

1 goal every 483 mins

1 assist every 725

osman had considerably more time to do more so i think benayoun did well and deserves stats to show it

No my bad the proposed move has been cancelled, though on few other recent updates they have him at barca but its not true so sorry guys my bad..:(

Not cancelled yet, just on hold.

Barca are being quite sneaky, they've agreed terms with Keirrison, they're paying the full amount that the club want... but they're delaying the deal until Valencia are ready to cave in over talks over David Villa. They're holding Keirrison as a part exchange bargaining chip, either permanent transfer (he can transfer as he won't have played any games for Barca) or for a loan.

I have a feeling that if Valencia don't give in Barca will just buy Keirrison for the sake of buying another striker and loan him out to another club. This looks like the most likely situation as Valencia's debts have been eased with their new stadium practically paid for recently, they no longer have to sell their best players.

blimey there are some seriously demanding people on here

Incredible update Gaz, super work - have you thought about doing a donations PayPal thing so people can thank you for all the effort with a few quid?

You should charge people like dave18 an hourly rate for all the extra demands he's asking for - wont even do the google search for the players for you!

Sven-Goran Eriksson joins Notts County as director of football.

Sulaiman Al Fahim Chairman of Portsmoth, with Paul Hart appointed manager

Geoff Horsfield assistant manager of Port Vale

Oliver Bozanic [Reading - Cheltenham] Loan

Jason Bradley [unattached - Mansfield]

Mark Carrington [Crewe - MK Dons] Free

Luke Daniels [West Brom - Tranmere] Loan

Jason Euell [unattached - Blackpool]

Dan Harding [ipswich - Southampton] Free

Tom Kearney [unattached - Altrincham]

Richie Partridge [Chester - MK Dons] Free

Luke Rodgers [Yeovil - Notts County] Free

James Scowcroft [unattached - Leyton Orient]

Matt Thornhill [Nottingham Forest - Brighton] Loan

Sam Williams [unattached - Yeovil] Free

blimey there are some seriously demanding people on here

Incredible update Gaz, super work - have you thought about doing a donations PayPal thing so people can thank you for all the effort with a few quid?

wouldnt know how to lol

EDIT: just worked it out

Decided to show you guys the CA & PA of the Premier Leagues top 12 players from each position that way you can give me feedback on anybody missing or anybody to high or to low

I disagree with some of these myself eg. I feel Jaaskelainen is just as good as Van Der Sar but thought id what on feedback before changing anymore

WARNING - contains players PA levels

GK

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj60/gazwefc83/kp.jpg

DL

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj60/gazwefc83/dl.jpg

DC

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj60/gazwefc83/dc.jpg

DR

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj60/gazwefc83/dr.jpg

Airdrie United have signed Paul Keegan on a free transfer.

Also we have signed Alan Trouten on a free transfer.

cheers matey, looked into the europa league problem and it seems that it only wants two teams from scotland and an extra team from england, usually that would be OK for england as id add the team that got into the Intertoto Cup but that doesnt exsist anymore

Currently the data has Aberdeen, Falkirk, Hearts and Motherwell in the Europa League but it kicks out Motherwell and for England it has Everton, Aston Villa and Fulham but adds Tottenham

Any suggestions would be appriecated

Had to skip past those tables as i didn't want to find out the PA's of players but from everything else looks like it'll be top class again, best update ever.

yeah couldnt find out how to add spoiler tags to them, think ill change them to links incase anybody else feels the same

gazwefc great update :thup::thup:

but unfortunately I can't download from megaupload:( , its banned from my ISP

so is there any chance that someone could upload it to fileferont?! because I'm really itching to start a new game with all the new transfers

gazwefc great update :thup::thup:

but unfortunately I can't download from megaupload:( , its banned from my ISP

so is there any chance that someone could upload it to fileferont?! because I'm really itching to start a new game with all the new transfers

filefront is having problems recently can you use mediafire?

Archived