gazwefc Official Season 09-10 Update

gazwefc

burton have increased capacity to 6900

shane redmond is on loan at burton from forest.

danny holmes(on trial at ilson town and a community coach at burton), jody banim (moved to america with Real Maryland FC), lee morris (on trial at hereford) saul deeney (on trial at derby) have been released.

At the minute we have Jaques Maghoma, Jimmy Phillips, Aaron Carter,Simon Thomas, Kieran Djiali and Marc Edworthy all on trial

and we have a new physio from crewe called steve walker

and we signed richard walker from bristol city on a free

Cheers matey, when you say 'we' who is we?

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaz,

Found a problem with your transfers regarding player/coaches

i.e Paul Hurst as Ilkeston

I think its because there doesnt seem to be a contract expiry date added once youve moved them. It causes the players in question not to show up as players and messes with the contracts.

I tried offering Paul Hurst a new contract as just a player, and when he accepted I could see him as a player, but he became an 'Unknown' in the staff list about my chairman.

Adding a contract expiry date in the editor seems to fix the problem.

Hope this helps mate

Gaz,

Found a problem with your transfers regarding player/coaches

i.e Paul Hurst as Ilkeston

I think its because there doesnt seem to be a contract expiry date added once youve moved them. It causes the players in question not to show up as players and messes with the contracts.

I tried offering Paul Hurst a new contract as just a player, and when he accepted I could see him as a player, but he became an 'Unknown' in the staff list about my chairman.

Adding a contract expiry date in the editor seems to fix the problem.

Hope this helps mate

Cheers matey ill look into that :thup:

Steven Old should be at Kilmarnock

Paul Hartley should be at Bristol City

Martyn Corrigan should be at Ross County

Scott Gemmill should be at Airdrie United

Cheers matey, the scottish lower leagues well D1-3 im finding very hard to find transfers for so just post them as you find them :thup:

found a site dave that has all the Div 1 transfers, that will have to do for now but ill keep looking

Also im currenlty working my way through alittle over 2300 transfers that will be added by this afternoon

Simon Lynch - released from Airdrie United

Paul Di Giacomo - now at Ross County

Steven McDougall - now at Dunfermline

Matthew Hazley - released from Airdrie United

Stuart Noble - now at Alloa

Stephen Maguire - now at East Stirling

Craig Samson - now at Ayr United

Billy Gibson - now at Ayr United

I better get started as i have a 32 page document (Arial, size 10) to get through containing Serie B, Scottish D1,2,3 and transfers that have happened since 5pm yesterday afternoon! who would have thought that many transfer could happen in less than 24 hours!!!

Enjoy your afternoon lads

no white shorts - shirts colours are the same as the shirts for all teams i.e arsenal, chelsea, man u

Guessing you ment shirt colours are the same as the shorts?

as iv said to you twice now the colours of shorts crnt be changed in the editor, if it bothers you that much i suggest downloading 3d kit packs

is it bug?

Not sure what you would call it, its just that SI only allowed you to edit the shirts in the editor, its easily fixed by downloading a 3d kit pack for the teams you want to change

the latest 3d kit pack can be downloaded here - http://www.mediafire.com/?mzywzymczwm

instructions and details here - http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=40182

Gaz u mite want to just check the spl squads aswell in scotland to make sure they are upto date.

yeah matey got my list that includes all the spl transfers, should have wrote that above

I might even start a game in the Scottish Lower leagues myself later on, Iv never managed in the Scottish lower leagues since the season after Dumberton finished bottom of the D3 and i started a game with them on CM96/97. I think they finished bottom in 97/98 but i was still doing CM/FM updates back then

So will u get the all the squads in scotland upto date for sunday mate.

Will do matey, I may decide to release the data as early as tomorrow due to the massive amount of changes that i will have done by then, there will still be a sunday release regardless of wether i upload the data tomorrow though

- Marco Marchionni is fully owned by Fiorentina, not co-owned with Juventus. He was a part of the Felipe Melo transfer.

- Vincenzo Montella has retired from professional football, he is now the assistant coach of the Roma youth team.

- Roma have loaned Simone Loria to Torino for this coming season.

- Gianluca Galasso is fully owned by Bari, not co-owned with Roma.

- Dario Knezevic is fully owned by Livorno, not co-owned with Juventus.

- Aquivaldo Mosquera has been transferred to Club America from Sevilla.

- Javi Navarro has retired from professional football, played for Sevilla.

Will you be editing players? e.g Gibbs to a left back and better PA?

also, will you be adding players? e.g youths? if so here is a list of some players:

Arsenal Youth:

Sam Byles RB/CM

Benik Afobe ST

Roarie Deacon CF

Chuks Aneke CM/DM

Daniel Boateng CB

George Brislen-Hall LB

Sean McDermott GK former club IK Vag cost 1m second nationality Norway

Jernade Meade AMR

Ignasi Miquel CB former club UD Cordella cost 200k

Nico Yennaris CM English, second nationalities of Greek and Chinese, very injury prone and determined

All above are 15 or 16 so guess is my best idea, sorry for lack of dob etc.

Zak Ansah 15 yrs old ST

Nigel Neita 15 yrs ST Jamaican second natinonality English. Former club Milwall

Jordan Wynter CB/AMR/CM 15 yrs old

QPR PLAYER:

Daniel Bailey 17 yrs old, DOB is 09/09/91 ST, Born Cox Green, English, very pacy, about 6'3

Maidenhead Players:

Lee Barney 17 years old DOB is 1/4/92 ST

Andrew Wells, 17 years old DOB id 12/11/91 CB

Jake Chance 17 years old DOB is 12/7/92 CB

Chris Sargent 18 yrs old DOB is 14/3/91 CB

Jonny Mahoney 16 yrs old DOB is 9/12/92 DM

David Sansun 17 yrs old DOB is 2/6/92 AML

@ sned777 - I probs wont be adding all the new youth intake as that would be like adding a whole new set of players for every team in the game

@ Bingham67 - im pretty sure its not set to zero (thought it was £8M) as they have to sell before they can buy anymore, there currently trying to sell Drenthe, Robben, Van Nistlerooy, Heinze etc to raise funds for more transfers

@ Humzi & deejay10 - thanks for the missing transfers they will be in sundays release

Archived