Football Manager 2019 Mobile - Feature announce! New Leagues, Training System, Live Negotiations, Squad Numbers, and more...

Initial thoughts:

• Russian and Chinese leagues are excellent choices. 
  • I look forward to managing in a fully licensed Bundesliga.
  • The enhanced training looks interesting and I hope it fixes the player development disparity issue between the player managed club and AI managed clubs.
  • Transfer negotiation enhancements could be a game changer. Liking the idea of negotiations in real-time.
  • Squad numbers and goal replays have never been a big deal for me but I know plenty of people will appreciate this.
  • I was secretly hoping the match engine would feature VAR, and it is does!
  • The menus and user-interface looks very slick.
  • BUT I hope FMM19 has fixed many of the issues that were in FMM18. Some of these issues really spoiled the gameplay in FMM18.
Edited by Lillywhite Dean

• SI Staff
35 minutes ago, HockHulk said:

Are match day sounds aka crowd cheers/jeers ref whistle still not in FMM19? 

We don't have those at the moment - bit of a debate here about that, do we want to subject a trainful of commuters to each others' match sounds?

13 hours ago, Alari Naylor said:

We don't have those at the moment - bit of a debate here about that, do we want to subject a trainful of commuters to each others' match sounds?

Lol understand,I sort of think they are help to greatly enhance the match experience, it doesn't feel the same watching the match unfolds in quietness...

I'm really enjoying FM19, but im a bit troubled about the training system. Is it only set individually for each player or does it have an additional general selection system like FM18 as well and i haven't figured it out? Cause if its only the individual training settings, then its a disappointing and time consuming system

• SI Staff
On 03/11/2018 at 18:43, Ernesto Valvertis said:

I'm really enjoying FM19, but im a bit troubled about the training system. Is it only set individually for each player or does it have an additional general selection system like FM18 as well and i haven't figured it out? Cause if its only the individual training settings, then its a disappointing and time consuming system

You can also ask your assistant to handle everything, in the Manager Options menu.

2 minutes ago, Tsvetomir said:

Hallo. How can i move player from reserve team to first team in FM19 Mobile ?

Yes. Click on the player then the "action" button I think it's called the "promote"

You won't be able to promote them if hey are out on loan 

12 minutes ago, DarJ said:

Yes. Click on the player then the "action" button I think it's called the "promote"

You won't be able to promote them if hey are out on loan 

thanks but there is no button like this. In action i have just button : "offer non-playing role" "offer to clubs" Release" "Player Interaction" "Comparison" and "Add to Scrapbook" 

2 minutes ago, Tsvetomir said:

thanks but there is no button like this. In action i have just button : "offer non-playing role" "offer to clubs" Release" "Player Interaction" "Comparison" and "Add to Scrapbook" 

Do you have more than 40 players in your first team?

• SI Staff
4 hours ago, Ayomitan said:

There so much bug in the transfer, I sign Carlos Perez with no buy back only to find buy back in is status when I sign him and many more, plz fix this

Looking at an example of this at the moment.

• SI Staff
On 08/11/2018 at 04:29, Ernesto Valvertis said:

Thanks for the tip. Another question. Any way to search for a player by his name?

You can do this in Player Search by filtering - there's a text entry box.

• SI Staff
5 hours ago, MJ said:

Is there somewhere I can see a list of what national teams I can manage before I purchase the add-on?

This depends on what leagues you load - I believe on the fansite 'Vibe' they have done a comprehensive list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I found a transfer bug that already happened twice to me so i ve lost a lot of milions in my club account.. 

I sold my top striker for 46 mil and in the bank entered only 26 and 2 years layer, a CM with 20 mil but received only 2.6...

Another big bug, while managing Belgium in worldcup, the competition suddenly endre in semifinals ani cu never played... (the game continued with the games from euro cup qualifiers with fulham, i was managing both belgium and fulham atm) 

Please fix this issues asap

• SI Staff
On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 13:55, Florin dinu said:

I found a transfer bug that already happened twice to me so i ve lost a lot of milions in my club account.. 

I sold my top striker for 46 mil and in the bank entered only 26 and 2 years layer, a CM with 20 mil but received only 2.6...

Another big bug, while managing Belgium in worldcup, the competition suddenly endre in semifinals ani cu never played... (the game continued with the games from euro cup qualifiers with fulham, i was managing both belgium and fulham atm) 

Please fix this issues asap

Could you log these issues as a separate thread and provide us with a save file and we'll look into these issues. Thank you very much. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey @Alari Naylor

FMM 2019 brings many new features but as always, many of us who live in EU but don't have our leagues playable would like the option to make this possible.

Many of us are ready to invest our time to build up database information and have the option to replace one of the currently playable leagues with a custom one.

I would like to play, for example, Croatian league, fell in love with them in last world champ finals but don't see option how to make their league playable. Can you at least include an option to edit countries and playable leagues through the in-game editor or give us explanation on how to get some workaround?

Thank you in advance

• 4 months later...
  • Russian and Chinese leagues are excellent choices. 
  • I look forward to managing in a fully licensed Bundesliga.
  • The enhanced training looks interesting and I hope it fixes the player development disparity issue between the player managed club and AI managed clubs.
  • Transfer negotiation enhancements could be a game changer. Liking the idea of negotiations in real-time.
  • Squad numbers and goal replays have never been a big deal for me but I know plenty of people will appreciate this.
  • I was secretly hoping the match engine would feature VAR, and it is does!
  • The menus and user-interface looks very slick.
  • BUT I hope FMM19 has fixed many of the issues that were in FMM18. Some of these issues really spoiled the gameplay in FMM18 auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver.

Many of us are ready to invest our time to build up database information and have the option to replace one of the currently playable leagues with a custom one.

Edited by goodDay14

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/11/2018 at 00:51, Alari Naylor said:

No we certainly don't want to hear one anothers match engine sounds from their devices, especially whilst commuting by the means of public transport. Instead we are polite and mindful towards others whilst traveling and we should have the common decency and courtesy by muting our sound fx within the games built in options or at least turned down on our device to a minimalist level where it is least likely to offend others I guess. That's how I roll anyhow.

Then again there's always headphones too.

Edited by VastGsm
headphones