The Winner Takes It All - Here We Go!

This is the sign-up where no one can be trusted. It's a sign up where you can break someone's career, but it's also a sign-up where someone else can break yours. I welcome you to The Winner Takes It All!

How It Works

To start us off, I have taken over the job as Arsenal and have offered each player a trial, which I hope they will accept. I will then post screenshots of the player, resign as Arsenal boss and holiday as an unemployed manager with these fella's on my shortlist. I will post monthly updates & screenshots of the players. After each monthly update, I will set a deadline for user's to PM me with the selected attributes/abilities they want to increase/decrease from certain users. But it's not all that simple, you will not know who has decreased your attributes. You will only know who updated their attributes. There will also be some added twists to earn points along the way. I have one thing to say:

Let the rivalries, begin!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its costs 5 points to up a selected attribute by one.

It costs 5 points to decrease a selected attribute by one from another user.

You can increase your PA or CA by one in exchange for four points (8 points = 2 and so on)

You can decrease another user's PA or CA by one for four points (8 points = 2 and so on)

Each user will have a CA of 100, and a PA of 200

Each user will start unattached.

Each user will be a striker.

Got all the players screenshots (finally - Stuart Saville is the biggest annoyance out)

Frank Lampard jnr jnr. went to another club instead of trialing with Arsenal, so I took over that club to get his screenshot.

Same with Van der Van except I had to loan him for a month, but his loanw as terminated afrer a week

Saville refused to join on trial and it's 29th July before I could get all his stats

Will post them tomorrow, then we'll get this show on the road!

Transfer News

We'll start with these first because the screenshots are next

Benjas is still unemployed but it wanted by some lower league clubs, but also Cardiff City are after him

Bobinho de Silva is also searching for a club but is being chased by Hartlepool, Northampton and more.

Callum Willmott is also unemployed but is attracting interest from Bradford, Guisely and Bury.

Carlos Ferrari has signed for Sevilla. Unfortunately for him, it's Sevilla Atletico nott the big guns of Sevilla.

Dennis Naghizadeh is also being chased by the same clubs as Willmott near enough, except his list includes the slightly bigger team of Cardiff City.

Has Fernando Guapisimo hit the big time? The young Spaniard has moved to Espanyol on a free transfer.

Dundee have snapped up Frank Lampard Jnr Jnr on a free transfer. Can young Lamps fire Dundee back into the SPL?

Numerous Irish clubs, Bournemouth and Hartlepool are chasing Jack Browne. Should he decide to go, will he have the luck of the Irish?

Rangers have snapped up Jack Dunphy on a free.

A few clubs are chasing Jose Fatskinho, including more Irish clubs, L1 and L2 clubs.

Joshua Goldsmith could also be shipping his rear over to Ireland, with six Irish clubs wishing to acquire his services.

Young Singaporean Mathias Bigacross is being chased by numerous English clubs, including Bradford, Hartlepool, Guisely, Barrow and Grimsby.

Mathias Brunckhorst is only wanted by one club, and that club is Aves from Portugal.

Dunfermline has snapped up Ray Stinger, and will be hoping he can help push them towards promotion to the SPL.

Steve Fitzwilliam is also being chased by Irish clubs, but Brentford have also been rumoured to be interested.

Stuart Saville has more or less the exact same teams chasing him; apparently they're all desperate for strikers!

Tareeq Hasan. For this fella, I could and will say see above. Irish clubs plus numerous English clubs.

Some say he's barred from Northern Ireland. Others say he can drink all the alcohol from London's top bars and still drive cars around the Top Gear track. All we know is he's called The Stig and he's signed for Livingston.

Tom Smith has hopped on his bike and pedalled up to Dumfries to ply his trade for Queen of the South.

Tommy Heller has been racing The Stig in his ferrari up to Perth, as he has signed for St. Johnstone.

And last but not least, Van der Van has crossed the channel and headed to Fortuna Sittard in the Netherlands.

Screenshots

Screenshots were gathered A.S.A.P - the only flaws are:

Carlos Ferrari is retired from international football

All players are not eligible for their second nations

I'm currently trying to fix these issues.

Benjas

Bobinho de Silva

Carlos Ferrari

Mathias Bigacross

Jack Browne

Mathias Brunckhorst

Jack Dunphy

Jose Fatskinho

Steve Fitzwilliam

Joshua Goldsmith

Fernando Guapisimo

Tareeq Hasan

Tommy Heller

Frank Lampard Jnr Jnr

Wobill Luman

Dennis Naghizadeh

Stuart Saville

Tom Smith

The Stig

Ray Stinger

Van der Van

Callum Willmott

If you spot any problems with your player, or any other player, please do not hestitate to say.

Notes: Every player is proficient in speaking English, but if you chose a foreign nationality also, your player will be fluent in that. For example, Dennis Naghizadeh is fluent in English and Persian. But for Bobinho de Silva, I couldn't find what language Senegalese people speak, so his is just English :(

Oh ok looks like i've got a good draw with my attributes then :)

Thought the height would come in handy as well.

Jack Murphy seems to have good stats for a big lad as well.

Steve Fitzwilliam looks like he could be a livewire, with his decent pace and flair.

I think Jack Browne has got the best stats their though

:)

Archived