FM WeeGiE Update 10/07/09

Michael F

Welcome to the FM WeeGiE Update based on the 9.0.3 database for Football Manager 2009, this will focus on all real life changes that happened post release of the official Sports Interactive patch. The next installment will be released first at www.fmweegie.co.uk on Friday 10th July 2009 @ 4pm, other links will follow in due course.

FM WeeGiE Fix List

General

- Latest transfers & loans (loans 3 months+ only)

- Released players

- Latest Retirements

- Player Contracts

- Manager changes

- Manager contracts

- Staff changes

- Staff contracts

- Deceased players removed

- Board Changes & Takeovers

Summer Changes

- Promotions & Relegations completed for all playable England & Scotland plus the top leagues in France, Germany, Holland, Italy & Spain

- Updated final league positions for all playable English & Scottish clubs, plus top leagues in France, Germany, Holland, Italy & Spain

- Done English & Scottish league & cup winners for 09, League winners in France, Germany, Italy & Spain plus Champions League & UEFA Cup.

- Updated top 25 nations european participants for 09/10*

- Updated all new kits for 09/10 season to July 09

- Updated stadium capacity changes & moves worldwide

- Updated competition names for 09/10 season

- Updated nation co-efficients for 09/10

- Updated finance for English Premier League (please see sticky thread in FM WeeGiE general discussion forum for figures)

* Due to the Champions League, UEFA Cup & Intertoto Cup being hardcoded for the 08/09 season we are using the teams who qualified for 09/10 and the format for 08/09, The UEFA Cup is now called Europa League & Intertoto Cup is now called Europa League Qualifiying in this update.

PLEASE NOTE THAT POINTS DEDUCTIONS ARE HARD CODED AND CANNOT BE REMOVED, WE RECCOMMEND DOWNLOADING A SAVE GAME EDITOR SUCH AS FMRTE FROM www.bracasoft.com . FM WEEGIE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OF GAME USING THIS 3RD PARTY TOOL.

Other Changes

- Removed all expired bans from database up to end of July 09

- Removed all expired retirements from database up to end of July 09

- Removed all old future transfers up to the end of July 09 and moved players to their new clubs

- Removed all expired loans worldwide till July 09

- Removed all old injures from database up to end of July 09

Can I ask, what you guys do with all these updates (aimed at Craig RUFC for example), do you play for a week then start a new game with the new update?? Not being funny or owt just genuinely interested.

Thanks.

In a way, Yes. But i always keep the saves i have started with the former update but create a new game with the new one and play that for a while but keep on changing which to play now and then :)

Not too sure what other people do, Probably just do what you said.

Can I ask, what you guys do with all these updates (aimed at Craig RUFC for example), do you play for a week then start a new game with the new update?? Not being funny or owt just genuinely interested.

Thanks.

as somebody who updates the game daily myself i start a new game just when i feel like it, but you then always have the knowledge that when you do start a new game everything will be up to date :thup:

In a way, Yes. But i always keep the saves i have started with the former update but create a new game with the new one and play that for a while but keep on changing which to play now and then :)

Not too sure what other people do, Probably just do what you said.

Thanks Craig, just wondered, I started a new game a few days ago and already it's out of date, but don't want to have to start a new game every week!!

Robert Acquafresca has transferred to Genoa, Luis Jimenez is fully owned by Inter Milan and has now been loaned out to West Ham for the season. I'll let you know if there are any others. Thanks for the update

LFC

godwin antwi is at tranmere

dave shannon coach was released

and ivan ortega is new physio from celta

ronald huth, miki roque gary mackay-stevens all released

dirk kuyt new contract till 2013

Apologies for being stupid but where do I put the update. Have it in the folder with the official patches but when I go to new game nothing's showing?

Don't put it in with the official ones. It should go in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\db.

I one for one dowload them and fully appreciate the time and effort put into it, granted there are errors but if it bothers you that much just edit it

i agree just post the errors and others can edit them

Michael, just wanted to know if the FA Cup winner was corrected from previous release. It was showing as Man Utd beating Everton..which meant Liverpool vs Man Utd community/charity shield. Has this been corrected to Chelsea winning the FA Cup

Archived