New Idea for FM10

Not sure If this has been mentioned yet but as you know at the start of the season when they give you odds to win the league at 20/1...33/1 etc....I think it would be good to give updates as the season goes on.....Like the odds changing every result and maybe If you are so far ahead in title-race you can find out that some bookies are paying out on you winning it!

Not a major feature but something to look at I believe!......

Not sure If this has been mentioned yet but as you know at the start of the season when they give you odds to win the league at 20/1...33/1 etc....I think it would be good to give updates as the season goes on.....Like the odds changing every result and maybe If you are so far ahead in title-race you can find out that some bookies are paying out on you winning it!

Not a major feature but sometime to look at I believe!......

I quite like this idea, not only would it give you an indication of how people feel you will do; it is also a little cosmetic feature that will make the game just a tad more 'fun'.

Good idea, but not just the odds of winning the league, the odds for avoiding relegation and the odds of continental qualification through league finish, depending on the strength of the team. Because ofcourse the chance of a team such a hull winning the league just now is something like 10000000-1

if, in the middle of a season, you take over at a failing club who were expected to challenge for the title, and now aren't, you don't want to hear at the end of the season: "well you didn't do well, because you failed to reach the target we set at the start of the season".

Thats why I like this!

I like the idea simply because the match and season odds are flawed on the basis of reputation being the biggest factor taken into consideration. This is why I never take much notice of them.

In fact, what does get my goat is that your "underdog" team can be unbeaten, miles ahead in the league table half-way through the season and the media still considers your team to be underdogs in pre-match press interviews.

More emphasis should be placed upon squad quality rather than the weighting on club reputation as is currently the case.

Good idea, but not just the odds of winning the league, the odds for avoiding relegation and the odds of continental qualification through league finish, depending on the strength of the team. Because ofcourse the chance of a team such a hull winning the league just now is something like 10000000-1

hull? your 'avin a laugh :p

but i love the idea would love to see updated odds :)

Archived