[Skin] Tumma, released

Anthe

...the only thing I'd say is within the 'About' file is a picture - don't know if it's the author, but it's someone aiming a hand-gun at the camera..

either the author is a tw*t for thinking he looks tough, or he supports much of the gun-crime in this country - either way - I'll not be using the skin anymore.

Lol.. I'm just policeman, it's all..

There are thousands of kids who play this game - some of which may have been effected by gun-crime - I suggest you remove it from the skin - has no place in a footy manager skin.

SI / Mods - I suggest this skin/member is reviewed.

I was expecting this to be slightly overblown tbh but I actually do agree with the comments. I'm going to remove the download links and temporarily close this. Including a picture of a guy pointing a gun at the camera is stupid and not something we really want around here.

Should the OP wish to submit a revised version without that picture then I'd welcome it. Send me a personal message with the new link and I'll reopen the thread :thup:

There are thousands of kids who play this game - some of which may have been effected by gun-crime - I suggest you remove it from the skin - has no place in a footy manager skin.

SI / Mods - I suggest this skin/member is reviewed.

Have you watched young kids TV, films and the vast majority of so-called games lately? Guns, tanks, rocket launchers - you name it and you will find it.

So, I feel just an amendment to this terrific skin is all thats necessary.

i'm guessing you must be american as i'm sure if you were in armed response here in britain then you wouldnt be able to take your gun home with you, and even just showing it in a picture like that if your boss found out you would be facing a disciplinary at least

i'm guessing you must be american as i'm sure if you were in armed response here in britain then you wouldnt be able to take your gun home with you, and even just showing it in a picture like that if your boss found out you would be facing a disciplinary at least

Agreed, Cop my a***.

And anyone comparing kids TV/Games with this idiots (now deleted) picture is probably spending half their time wearing a hoodie and hanging round street corners trying to act tough.

Little Rhys Jones being an 11 year old Everton fan who was killed earlier this year - his school mates are possibly playing this game and don't need gun-wielding reminders of their loss.

OK, can we please have an end to this. Cultural differences, differences in what people think is cool, whatever - not the brightest thing to do but there has been an apology and a resubmission and it's all sorted.

Comments on the skin from now on please - and I mean the resubmitted, gun free version.

Superb skin, just really don't like the attribute colours - I find that 16 - 20 colours are way to close to 11 - 15 that it's very hard to see the outstanding stats. They also look horrible on the "Grass" background - which is unfortunate as I love the grass background.

Probably a silly question, but does the top picture include a stadium pack as well as the basic skin? If so can you tell me which stadium pack it is please. it looks great by the way.

Not a stadium pack - it has 6 wallpapers, one a stadium [which one?], one grass, and 4 mellow colours.

When I download these skins, do I always have to extract them?

Will I need to download WinRar, or does Vista come with WinRar or an extractor programme?

Yes, they come compressed so you need to extract them. WinRar is a free utility, easy to download. Just google it, download and install it. So many FM graphics and utilities use it, so you really must have it. I find it much more reliable than WinZip personally.

Anthe, I'm loving this skin and hope to keep it for a long long time. Just two constructive suggestions:

The back/forward arrows are too small and near the continue button. Sometimes I mean to go back a page and continue by mistake. Could you tweak this?

Secondly, the scroll bar, being black, is invisible on a black background - could you make it just light enough to be seen?

Oh, one more. I've had to put some icons in the bookmark folder since they aren't on the screen - the main one missing is 'transfer centre'; for me personally I'd also like to see a button for 1st team fixtures, reserve squad screen, preferences and save. Just some thoughts :thup:

hi anthe i was just wondering if it was possible to add my own wallpaper to the list of options in your skin, i.e. i would like 2 have my own pic as the background for the game if that was at all possible.

if it is possible can you please advise me as to how to put my own wallpaper in to the game please

thanks in advance

hi anthe i was just wondering if it was possible to add my own wallpaper to the list of options in your skin, i.e. i would like 2 have my own pic as the background for the game if that was at all possible.

if it is possible can you please advise me as to how to put my own wallpaper in to the game please

thanks in advance

Just replace the wallpapers that come with the skin

Oh, one more. I've had to put some icons in the bookmark folder since they aren't on the screen - the main one missing is 'transfer centre'; for me personally I'd also like to see a button for 1st team fixtures, reserve squad screen, preferences and save. Just some thoughts :thup:

Why not try the "F Keys" - F9 is transfers & F3 is Team Squad. You can customise the F2 to F11 to suit your needs in 'Preference.'

It's a sad world where guns are thought to be the problem and not the morons wielding them. We duck responsibility for our own actions at every turn, football is only an exacerbation of these issues, high level footballers can do and say what they please.

Sorry for the interjection but I have to give people something to think about when I come across such conversations.

Why not try the "F Keys" - F9 is transfers & F3 is Team Squad. You can customise the F2 to F11 to suit your needs in 'Preference.'

Ah, good call jb - never used hotkeys; mainly 'cos I can never remember which is which :rolleyes:

Couldn't help but notice your location - I think we must be neighbours ;)

Archived