Any good regens on FM09?

Sean Poe

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yet!

The games only been out 3 days

You may need to wait a while first

Ha Ha, thought it might be a little to early at the moment....... how does the regen system work this time round? I noticed going into my second season that i didnt get the usuall influx of youth players in mid June

Stamina, Teamwork, Crossing, Strength, Work Rate, Positioning, Tackling, Pace, Passing, Anticipation, Decisions.

As I said earlier, just wait and see he could turn into a decent LB really depends how he develops some of his other lower stats.

Baring in mind im aberdeen im fairly confident he will be good enough for first team by time he matures.

burcherttk0.jpg

w1024.png

This guy seems pretty good to me just spent £6 million on him as both scouts said he has potential to be a leading premier league right winger. Assman also said he should be regarded as a definate purchase. He is not the fastest and doesnt have too good off the ball. Any ideas on how to train him?

If your talking about my left back guys OTB is irrelevant im Aberdeen I scream at my fullbacks if they cross the halfway line :D

lol, I used to do that but have since told Bocaly and Taiwo to bomb forward as much as possible not bragging but I think they may be a bit better than the Aberdeens fullbacks. Mind you Phil Bardsley isnt exactly brilliant but just scored a 25 yard volley off the bar at Arsenals ground in my Sunderland teams 3-2 win. Would you shout at the fullbacks for doing that? lol.

Archived