Will there be a Gibraltar db in FM16?

IsthmianCorinthian14

Out of interest, is there a reason this is not included in the game and SI release it separately?

Good question. It was added first as a bonus free "DLC", but thought they would've just built it in last year instead. I'm sure there's a reason why.

To the OP, if SI don't release it, it's extremely easy to activate yourself. Someone else will do it if SI don't. cel1234 has the past couple of versions, and I made a slightly customised one too. I'll certainly be looking at it with a view to either creating one, or editing SI's.

Good question. It was added first as a bonus free "DLC", but thought they would've just built it in last year instead. I'm sure there's a reason why.

Would love an answer from an SI bod for this? It intrigues..

Out of interest, is there a reason this is not included in the game and SI release it separately?

Probably They didn't want to clash Spanish govt. with adding Gibraltar's league officially in a game...

(As there is no Pays Basque Flag in game even though Basque NT is possible... Similar to this...)

After trying to get Gibraltar to take part in the World Cup Qualifying on FM15 and failing (at least for anything beyond 2014), I'm going to try again this time, as I think I know what might have broken it. Will mean a complete overhaul of the qualification system, but might be possible this time.

Probably They didn't want to clash Spanish govt. with adding Gibraltar's league officially in a game...

(As there is no Pays Basque Flag in game even though Basque NT is possible... Similar to this...)

Good point. Could be that.

And yet the add-on is still an official SI product. Pretty sure the evil Spanish government can figure that out... ;)

Still though, it's not packaged straight with the game. Certain licenses and rules may limit them from doing that, but no problem in having an official edited file.

Wouldn't be surprised with the intricacies of things like this.

Hey guys, I've subscribed to the Gibraltar add-on with Steam, reloaded Steam, FM and my whole laptop but still can't find the Gib nation when starting a new (full mode) game. Can someone provide advice or beating that a save file at the beginning of the game (if that would work!)

Thanks.

Hey guys, I've subscribed to the Gibraltar add-on with Steam, reloaded Steam, FM and my whole laptop but still can't find the Gib nation when starting a new (full mode) game. Can someone provide advice or beating that a save file at the beginning of the game (if that would work!)

Thanks.

Choose the custom option when you are at the database selection screen and it will take you to all the db files you have in your document folders. Make sure the Gibraltar file has a tick next to it.

Choose the custom option when you are at the database selection screen and it will take you to all the db files you have in your document folders. Make sure the Gibraltar file has a tick next to it.

Cheers for the reply, but I have tried that! I can see my custom database options, but the Gib option doesn't appear!?

EDIT: Same goes for any of the custom databases I subscribe to on steam by the looks of it. They are compatible on mac right?!

If someone could upload a save file at the beginning of the game in Gib, could I play via that?

EDIT EDIT: Tactics I subscribe to work?!

Archived