Most goals in a season?

So what is the most goals a player in your team has had in a season? (In all competitions)

I ask because i have just had an absolutely fantastic season in my Pentagon Challenge with Beijing, and a certain Sebastian Driussi..

e4d03fc53ecb5d178f51b08e9980f42e.jpg

39158430b6b9342a279d1f714ea89ea6.png

Never seen this amount of goals from a single player, this is Messi/Ronaldo territory, which you very rarely get in FM..

Maxim... Tsigalko.

Heh I know you meant on FM15 :) Impressive stats! Do you reckon he is available for an average danish team in the first window?

He's about 17 i think at the start but i actually picked him up on a free in this save :O I'd say maybe a few years in yeah why not!

I thought the question was about goals scored over a season by the team. I managed 134 league goals as Manchester United in 38 games. Lionel Messi was my main man, but he didn't manage those type of numbers. He played 55(3) games, scored 51, assisted 34.
Still very impressive!

I thought the question was about goals scored over a season by the team. I managed 134 league goals as Manchester United in 38 games. Lionel Messi was my main man, but he didn't manage those type of numbers. He played 55(3) games, scored 51, assisted 34.

Directly responsible for 85 goals? Thats some productivity. :eek:

• 1 month later...

Not the most number of goals, and I am at work so no screenshot, but I had a 3rd choice stiker who didn't play more than a handful of substitute appearances until the main man ( I play 1 up front) picked up an injury and the understudy wasn't fit enough following a midweek match. 12 matches and 22 goals later and I am not sure how my 5.5m striker will get his place back from the Free transfer I signed from Ipswich who is valued at 425k! The main man had 22 goals in 20 odd games too, but I just can drop the player in this form. Although I do have an FA Cup semi final looming and not sure who to play.....

Not the most number of goals, and I am at work so no screenshot, but I had a 3rd choice stiker who didn't play more than a handful of substitute appearances until the main man ( I play 1 up front) picked up an injury and the understudy wasn't fit enough following a midweek match. 12 matches and 22 goals later and I am not sure how my 5.5m striker will get his place back from the Free transfer I signed from Ipswich who is valued at 425k! The main man had 22 goals in 20 odd games too, but I just can drop the player in this form. Although I do have an FA Cup semi final looming and not sure who to play.....

End your shift and upload some screenshots, that's quite remarkable!

How do you get players to score that many goals? I have a 2 Striker set up and am happy with Two of my 4-5 (Main Guys and understudies)come up with 25-30 goals a season. (I have lots of injury problems no matter who I buy)

Here is screenshot of said player, He is a newgen. I'm not at LFC anymore, I used to play him as my main striker in a 4-4-2 formation and he also took free kicks and penalties. From day 1 I just re-train him in all attacking positions as possible.

2zsnpf5.jpg

Quotschalla looks like bollocks. 9.xx rating 4 seasons in a row, and 63 assists as well as scoring 106 goals? Massively exploitative tactic, at least.

And long may it continue, just taken over Real Madrid after 2 years as Spain Manager and I managed to pry him away from Liverpool, probably because of my history with him at LFC. He is now partnering C.Ronaldo at Real Madrid.

Eventually in say 2 years of later, I'll head back to Liverpool when the job becomes available and bring him back with me :)

Archived