Working on Comisión - A Journeyman Career

Dexter_Morgan

After a few FM's limiting myself to the Iron Curtain i've decided to take away some limitations for this year, My career will start as part of the Small Club to Big Club Americas Challenge where you take over a previously unmanageable club to continental success. If I complete the challenge or lose my job then i'll add leagues from other nations and move on

me.png

Cai_comodoro.png

After holidaying until December 2015 due to the expansion to 30 teams in the Argentine Primera División I've gone for Comisión de Actividades Infantiles due to their facilities

In keeping with the clubs history i'll be trying to promote youth wherever possible. Here are the most promising of the current batch

Benitez.png Delgardo.png Gutierrez.png jara.png Kucich.png ulloa.png

As it is a season of little expectation other than try and fight relegation i've decided for at least the time being not to sign any players and instead give a chance to the youth players, this is going to be a little more difficult initially because the squad is pretty unbalanced with a lack of central midfield players and a few injuries around the squad early on.

Career Overview

Season  Club                                 Division          Position    Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2016    Comisión de Actividades Infantiles   Primera B          2nd        Promotion   
2017    Comisión de Actividades Infantiles   Primera Division   22nd 
2018    Comisión de Actividades Infantiles   Primera Division   10th       Cup Finalists
2019    Comisión de Actividades Infantiles   Primera Division   4th
2020    Comisión de Actividades Infantiles   Primera Division   1st        Champions
2021    Comisión de Actividades Infantiles   Primera Division   N/A        Left Job
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021    Jiangsu Guoxin-Sainty F.C            Superleague        1st

Must be terrifying to have Dexter Morgan as manager. You just know when you haven't performed the entire dressing room will be covered in plastic foil.

Good luck, seems like one hell of a challenge!

Ha cheers :D Think it must be working a little as we are doing a lot better than expected so far

Good luck dude

Cheers :thup:

Cai_comodoro.png

Comisión de Actividades Infantiles January - March 2016

fixtures.png

table1.png

table2.png

reyonso.png

Managers Thoughts

It's been a better than expected start as i've said, we would probably have another 4 points on the board though with a bit of an improvement in goal and along the back 4 but for now that is a problem i'll have to accept as there is nobody that would really improve us in any position bar right back that I can afford wages for.

Getting Brito back looks like it will certainly give us a huge boost, he's scored in each of his 3 appearances since his lay off so hopefully he'll continue that form.

Cai_comodoro.png

Comisión de Actividades Infantiles April - June 2016

fixtures.png

table1.png

table2.png

brito.png

Managers Thoughts

Our good form continued over the quarter with some encouraging performances especially in the first 3 games of May where we came back from 2-1 down to beat Chacarita jnrs with late goals, 3-0 down to get a draw against Santamarina and 2-0 down for a point against SP. Belgrano. Whether or not we can keep the form up to claim a top 3 finish is to be seen but we do have a run of 6 games where sides are below the top 8 so i'd be hoping for a good return from those games.

We've had a failed takeover approach in the last few days from a local businessman which to be honest i'm glad about as our funds are poor so hopefully we'll get an offer from someone with a bit more money behind them.

Believe it or not Dexter's Lab is still what I think about with that name.

I know he is but i've never watched an episode in my life :D

Love the manager picture :)

Going pretty well so far, good luck!

Echo the comments about the manager picture :lol: Brilliant.

Will follow this. Doing well so far, hopefully you can keep it up.

Cheers :D

Doing this challenge in Argentina is probably the easiest it's ever been to be fair, the Primera division was expanded from 20 to 30 clubs which has watered down both playable divisions in the country which something I wasn't aware of until i'd already decided on Argentina and holidayed a year already. I do expect any promotion to be tough but if we can do it this year then staying up shouldn't be as difficult as it would if it happened a few years down the line when clubs get established.

Cai_comodoro.png

Comisión de Actividades Infantiles July - September 2016

fixtures.png

table1.png

table2.png

trivinho.png

Managers Thoughts

A bit of a shaky September in all honesty but thankfully it was still enough to keep us in 2nd place. There is a reason for the slight drop as i've decided to play more or less the side that will be my first choice next season, this includes 4 18 year olds so consistency does go out of the window slightly when making such changes.

We had an unbelievable youth intake with no less than 9 players with the potential to be at least good Primera players in the future

Arancibia.png Arispe.png Barrientos.png D_Arancibia.png Falcone.png Guzman.png jara.png Llanquetru.png Rosso.png

There is a couple of these that may get an opportunity in the near future but Llanquetru (labelled the next José Sanfilippo so no pressure there :D) is no doubt the pick of the bunch and will certainly be in the first team squad next season. A good thing about this intake is with the amount of players it was pretty balanced so there is potential for just about every position which could be vital with the lack of money at the club.

Cai_comodoro.png

Comisión de Actividades Infantiles October - December 2016

7QHUKsy.png

lGEXkF1.png

pRojy9o.png

HATJuye.png

pOSdHU8.png

Managers Thoughts

After what was a long hard season we managed to get promoted. We did seem to struggle around Autumn time but we finished the season strongly to comfortably finish in 2nd place. Something i'm not happy about is the goals against column which I felt was far too much but thankfully there was goals amongst the whole squad which certainly helped when the strikers had lean patches.

I am expecting a pretty tough season ahead, but hopefully with a few signings we can keep our heads above water. Llanquetru has been promoted to the first team squad and i'll be keeping an eye out on one or 2 others who are pretty close.

Cai_comodoro.png

Comisión de Actividades Infantiles January - March 2017

Transfers

rM165aQ.png

qMfaVfR.png

qJGodqy.png

xwb6d4I.png

bvlaapK.png

xWqHpn3.png

onE3L5M.png

9vn8CIR.png

zxzaoWq.png

NA507ka.png

Managers Thoughts

I wouldn't say i'm delighted with the start but we have put a few good performances in and at least have managed to get a few points on the board. Just like last year scoring doesn't seem like it'll be too big a problem but even with a few (albeit not great) improvements in the back 4 and in goal we are still as vulnerable as last season which could really cost us.

The big thing I need to remember is the average points rule in Argentina and currently we are bottom based on that, last season a side in 24th were relegated so we really do have to try and get good results against the rest of the bottom 10 and sneak a few elsewhere :(

Cai_comodoro.png

Comisión de Actividades Infantiles April - May 2017

MvMFKc6.png

jVtJtbW.png

BHDt7QN.png

Average Points

Brd5UAi.png

Managers Thoughts

Not brilliant but we've earnt enough points to give us a fighting chance. I knew our squad is a little weak but I did expect a slightly easier time of things. There is a spirit if lack of of quality in the squad so we really do need that to shine through over the final 14 games.

Finances aren't helping much either especially if we lose 2 of our biggest talents in Gutierrez and Jara who are attracting attention from Europe. I know if concrete offers come in i'm going to have no choice but to sell as both have asked to leave if an offer comes in and with the ridiculous way players are above their station so far on this FM :rolleyes: if I argue with them it will put my job under pressure as i've discovered in a different save.

Excellent start to your career in Argentina and congrats on the promotion in your 1st season :thup:

Cheers mate, this year has been a lot tougher than I expected and it hasn't really been helped with just how thorough you have to be with scouting this year. We really need some fairer offers on players so we can invest short term and kick on.

Cai_comodoro.png

Comisión de Actividades Infantiles Kune - December 2017

MUjrXgx.png

QLlYl77.png

9QMYabn.png

Average Points

iTscXWH.png

6sIF6ha.png

Managers Thoughts

Not entirely convincing but the job was done even though I went for broke and promoted another 4 youth players late in the season ready for the upcoming one as long term they are the better option and the only way to fast track them was by giving them the game time even if it cost us points.

As predicted Jara and Gutierrez left for new clubs but we received just under £5M for the pair (though it was mostly in installments over 2 years) with a 50% sell on clause which is where hopefully we can make some money and build the club.

There wasn't quite the amount of potentially great players from this years youth intake but still a couple of handy ones including one in particular who I made sure has a big release clause on his contract.

Aa6cxLP.png

gvV9z2p.png

wFOOhl0.png

ttCXsqX.png

Career Overview

Season  Club                                 Division          Position    Achievements

2016    Comisión de Actividades Infantiles   Primera B          2nd        Promotion   

Cai_comodoro.png

Comisión de Actividades Infantiles January - March 2018

PyIOnEs.png

IP9sepu.png

ATqFiyK.png

Average Points

kN6atnv.png

kLJQG1P.png

Managers Thoughts

A decent start for us this season as we picked up some early points. The defending is still as tragic as ever :D but in fairness the quality in everything bar the attacking 3 is pretty much even so it's been hard for me to pick a settled side. I'm going to try and sort this out in the next transfer window though and get a few more players out on loan and hopefully work with around 20 players. We have a tough run of games between now and the mid season break so not really expecting too many points but hopefully we can keep in the top 18 or so.

Cai_comodoro.png

Comisión de Actividades Infantiles April - May 2018

LUA4fEo.png

07eM6J0.png

9zsiw7V.png

Average Points

sIyuq0c.png

lS1niWC.png

Managers Thoughts

As expected there was a slump in form over the past 2 months but at the moment i'm not too worried as there's a break to get a few players fit and arrange a few friendlies to boost confidence. We've made it to the 7th round of the cup which is pleasing as we haven't really managed to do much in that competition yet and we play struggling Brown from the 2nd division or Lanus who are also struggling this year so a quarter final place is a real possibility.

Quite a few of the players in the youth squad are good to leading 2nd division players now so i'm hoping to get those out on loan ready for next season. Center half Daniel Aranciba is playing in the 2nd division and according to reports now he's my 3rd best center back so hopefully he'll be challenging next year when he comes back. Forward Gaston Arispe is averaging a goal every other game and should be good enough to replace Brito next season so hopefully with the few I intend to ship out on loan once the window opens we'll be a much stronger looking side next year.

2018 Youth Intake

I've signed 8 of this years, we did have 11 with between 4 and 5 star potential but narrowed it down a little. Some probably won't make it but i've but them on heavy training regimes for roles that will boost their lower stats. I probably would have only signed 3/4 usually as we have quite a few who are ahead but with finances low I need to keep producing to either come in to the first team at some point or sell on.

BA2wQK1.png

8yxBsnI.png

JklIKce.png

GyN0cf4.png

Ptsz0pB.png

CqNuUFd.png

ucRbVaZ.png

QUdr91w.png

Constantino is arguably the most promising but his mental reports aren't great in terms of professionalism and being laid back, hopefully the fact he's been out straight in to tutoring can help and get him somewhere near a level good enough to progress

Cai_comodoro.png

Comisión de Actividades Infantiles June - December 2018

rH2Mu3f.png

umHLDZk.png

eC5Le8p.png

Average Points

Xl18pXI.png

WHobbQa.png

sJVpLA4.png

Managers Thoughts

A good season for us which with better finishing and defending would have seen us lift our first trophy. Despite some positives i'm really not looking forward to this season at all. We are financially crippled in terms of improving our squad so we have had to promote a few players who are not really ready in to the first team.

I'm in a situation at the moment where i'm not sure how much longer I can continue the job. I know it is only 3 seasons in but unless money from transfers come in soon or the youngsters step up another level (which will mean selling anyway) I can't see how we can go forward. I can't even use transfer clauses as a fall back because Feyenoord have left Jara sat in their reserves so far this season and Gutierrez is on loan elsewhere for 2 seasons. Though as I write that an offer from PSG has possibly given us some hope as they've offered £3.75M (£1.5 up front) which i've countered to have a loan back for the season and 50% of next sale which i've accepted. And Martinez will leave in May to the same club after accepting an offer just under £5M and 50% sell on. These deals were a lot less than i'd have hoped for but it's cut down our debt to £1.3M in the red and also gives us time to give their replacements playing time.

It is just a shame these came on the last day of the window which means we couldn't add to the squad immediately. I'm going to give it until the summer break and see how how I feel about things but I do get the feeling i'll be adding a few nations and moving on.

Career Overview

2018    Comisión de Actividades Infantiles   Primera Division   10th     Cup Finalists    

Cai_comodoro.png

Comisión de Actividades Infantiles January - March 2019

gnJXNH5.png

xvEF8J7.png

M2DsHqi.png

Average Points

DfthSR8.png

z23xZkN.png

Managers Thoughts

Though i'm happy with the points on the board the table is a bit deceiving at the moment as the only half decent side we've played has beaten us :D That said it is good to get the points on the board especially as I am expecting it to be a tough year on the whole. In fact there is only 2 really tough fixtures to play before the summer break so hopefully that will set us on a good run of morale that I can keep going with friendlies against poorer sides to keep it going.

hQILnTM.png

Nice to see some good progression made,hopefully the new stadium doesn't set you back too much!

Those 2 offers from PSG have probably turned what I expected a disaster of a season in to a really promising one in all honesty as it meant i've had to look to the future and give the next batch a run of games and to their credit they've done exceptionally well.

Cai_comodoro.png

Comisión de Actividades Infantiles April - May 2019

8dmMrII.png

3UbvNPf.png

qWWGZ73.png

Average Points

ANZNnSQ.png

iiqbMmV.png

irn8dtl.png

zBeQc0Q.png

Managers Thoughts

With sales being forced upon me it has actually turned out in my favour with the increased revenue in the club. It has importantly allowed me to bring in 4 more coaches which is already rubbing off on the players, bring through the new batch which has gone much better than planned as you can see by our results so far and get our finances as close to the black as we've ever been. Aranciba (not the one linked there) has also agreed to join Madrid for £750k up front and £3.25M over 2 years so this keeps a healthy cash flow coming to the club.

Just to keep numbers ticking over in comes Driussi for a bargain £575k

aPGSxFp.png

Going strong in the league and getting improved facilities. Brilliant work so far :thup:

e: New stadium, actually, my bad. That's even better :cool:

The new stadium is a big thing for us, there's just short of 800 seats left after the season tickets have been sold so no money has been made from tickets really for 3 seasons :( If we can do well this year and expand it'll be a big help.

Geez forgot about the atrocity of the First Division in Argentina , good batch of regens you got mate .

Cheers mate, thankfully the quality we have had has helped us survive, I really thought we'd struggle this year but money has come in for the young talents and the future is good all of a sudden :cool:

Cai_comodoro.png

Comisión de Actividades Infantiles June - December 2019

wmYv6yL.png

ILNAvMw.png

CknwxrZ.png

vNS12kv.png

Average Points

apb5DnZ.png

CfWQSlm.png

UsxnrkO.png

nzjqSqp.png

dGRb57O.png

Managers Thoughts

Well my fears for the season turned out to be unjustified as we performed exceptionally to secure a place in the Copa Libertadores. Promoting the youth and allowing players to leave not only helped us get out of the financial mess we were in but it also seemed that it provided a better spirit amongst the squad that was the catalyst for the season. The absolutely pointless group at the end of the season seen us pick up 3 draws to make sure we go straight in to the Libertadores this season which will be an ideal learning curve for us and I intend to give it a good shot.

The three main promotions to the first team this season are these three

T0XvgRc.png

EbrFr9H.png

lshpGli.png

I had to work hard keeping them happy last season and with players seemingly above their station far too often on this FM these are the ones that I feel will contribute the most this year, on top of that another 4 are out on loan and i'm hoping by the summer window I can get another 4 out.

Career Overview

2018    Comisión de Actividades Infantiles   Primera Division   10th       Cup Finalists

Congratulations on a stunning season! Those youngsters look fantastic
Making good progress. :thup:

Cheers, things are really looking like they are falling in place now, our products are really setting the league alight (14 in the 1st team squad at present) and i've hired a much better HOYD which will hopefully improve the standard even more.

fj4gRFE.png

Cai_comodoro.png

Comisión de Actividades Infantiles January - March 2020

cD7bbfB.png

bj8333m.png

gOPTTs7.png

Average Points (will only show this at the end of season from now as we are in danger of relegation)

DvrilKY.png

mzB5MhI.png

o9jo6pf.png

Managers Thoughts

If we could stop conceding silly goals we'd be level with Boca but to be in touch of them is a sign of our ever growing improvement. As I write they've just lost their first league game since god knows when which really puts the heat on things. I don't think we have quite the strength to challenge over the course of this year but if we can keep players i'm really confident this side will really push on next year.

Qualification from the CL group was done easily, I chucked some of the new kids in the 4th game against the 2nd placed side and will do for the final 2 games, a couple have also been getting games against the struggling sides in the division.

Record signing Driussi has started coming to life in recent weeks but in all honesty whilst he was a good stop gap I have 4 players in the under 20's who are close to being ready to fill in for him now so if an offer comes in i'll be selling :D

Comisión de Actividades Infantiles April - May 2020

aZVXNN1.png

JWalJjz.png

cIx0SYa.png

GcoDW4f.png

EcAIjZy.png

Managers Thoughts

I really don't know what happened after beating Boca in the league :D Our form just took a sharp decline and we are lucky to have the point lead in the table. The CL games against Boca don't paint a true refelection of the ties to be fair though, we went down to 10 men after about 15 mins and it just went downhill from there. With no chance of overturning the 2nd leg I played the kids and it reflected in the scoreline. I've arranged 6 friendlies during the break against nearby sides in a bid to get the side firing again. This worked last season actually as the confidence some of those wins brought really pushed the side on so hopefully we can get the same response this time around

Esparza's exciting.

He's been brilliant in the first team :thup: Just got this years intake and took another 6 on

Dof8Giv.png

99lEt9x.png

DQEWSkd.png

iIiGEyk.png

fvI2N3L.png

8MWKSs3.png

Really could have done with a center half but a good balance of players apart from that. Escudero will be retrained to a RB as I don't use wingers and his tackling is high enough to give it a shot.

Blimey! Great to see you flying through the season and up the leagues :thup:

Still a bit of work to do if you're to secure the league title. Can't really afford to carry on conceding six per game :D

I know :D Thankfully that daft stage has calmed down to about 2 a game :D The thing is until we are a constant top 5 side I have to keep chucking kids in at the deep end ready for the next expected departures so it doesn't help :(

I'm thinking of adding some leagues but not sure if there is any point until I get some badges, ideally I only want 2 more seasons here so getting a few leagues up and running ready may be handy

Cai_comodoro.png

Comisión de Actividades Infantiles June - December 2020

NEmWFvo.png

kSe39M9.png

wlgWNs6.png

p2SI6d0.png

kS8i2QC.png

Managers Thoughts

That was probably the toughest title win i've ever managed and credit to the players for their form because Boca and River were matching us week in week out all the way through the final 14 games of the season. If it wasn't for the 4 points picked up against them it would have been so different. It really should have been 6 points from the pair but they managed a 88th minute equalizer in a game that we twice took the lead but luckily it didn't cost us in the end.

With that title win comes the addition of new leagues

Ut5gi8a.png

I aim to see out the new season and have another crack at the Copa Libertadores but if a tempting offer comes in i'm ready for a new challenge

Career Overview

2020    Comisión de Actividades Infantiles   Primera Division   1st        Champions

Archived