Scott Wootton Fm13 International quality for a bargain price!

idol1

Stumbled across this lad on a long term save with my beloved Birmingham City Fc.

I wanted to gut the team and bring in some young British players, as the base for my team getting promoted. Not thinking of him as a long term prospect, more as cover for the first team. i couldn't resist a punt as i found he was transfer listed at a bargain price of 325k!

He managed to worm his way into my starting eleven due to injuries and such and has not moved since. The latest screenshot i was able to get was of him in Feb/2016 due to my save becoming corrupted. But after 4 VERY good seasons for me, captaining my side and becoming a solid England international, playing at central defence/Defensive mid of even in the center of the park as a Ball winning midfielder, he has become one of my favourite signings in theis years release.

Give him a shot, you wont regret it ;)

Start of the game.

Start_zpsf8520e66.jpg

future_zpsa1ba6cdc.jpg

History

History_zpsa9921779.jpg

Player Information

overview_zps21b024db.jpg

Nice man. Very solid player. You got any tips on training him?

From what i can remember, i had him tutored by Pablo Ibanez to get his determination up to 20. the rest was just a basic schedule and alot of game time. he was pretty much a first team starter from day one.

apologies for the quality of the screens, i play on a 32" television as my main monitor. i can try to shrink them up if they're too hard to read.

Need more of these threads where a big team transfer lists a player that isn't needed and if a team gives them a chance they can become a very good premier league player. Love these types of players.

i had him in my 2nd season at qpr and i won the treble ...go into qpr thread for the results , he was a pure rock out the back , and i got him 3rd season with mansfield town for 16k lol , he is awesome im in championship after 3 straight titles

Signed him and Michael Keane (pre-patch, before they both went out on loan) for Ross County for around £400,000 combined. They were both absolute rocks for me for 3 years in the SPL before leaving to Burnley (who signed them both, within a week of each other incidentally) for a combined fee of £8m.

• 1 month later...

Yes, he's away on loan since the final patch was done but Man U always seem to release him once he returns to them at the end of the first season so you can pick him up for nothing.

Not quite Premier League standard as his composure and decision making is a bit suspect. He's not the quickest either.

Still, I signed him in all 3 of my Cardiff saves and is decent as backup in the top flight.

Yes, he's away on loan since the final patch was done but Man U always seem to release him once he returns to them at the end of the first season so you can pick him up for nothing.

Not quite Premier League standard as his composure and decision making is a bit suspect. He's not the quickest either.

Still, I signed him in all 3 of my Cardiff saves and is decent as backup in the top flight.

He was my main CB in a 3 at the back with Barnsley in my first season in the Premier League (second game season) and he average 7.4ish.

• 3 months later...

How is he not quick? 15 Pace and 16 Acceleration is quick for a CB.

Archived