FM 13: Jelle Vossen

LilSaint

Jelle Vossen

vossen.jpg

Jelle Vossen is a Belgian footballer who play as a striker for Belgian Pro League club Genk and the Belgian national team.

He represented Belgium in the 2007–09 International Challenge Trophy, making 1 appearance and scoring 1 goal.

Vossen was part of a last minute transfer deal in the late evening of 31 August 2009. Cercle Brugge and RC Genk came to an extensive agreement: Vossen was loaned to Cercle Brugge. In the summer of 2010, he rejoined Genk.

in FM 13

Jelle is a clinical finisher. Work on his speed a bit & you'll have a goalscoring machine. Add his low price to that & you have a must-have signing for many teams.

On top of that, his great mental traits (like the 18 determination) make him an outstanding tutor for your upcoming strikers.

jelle.jpg

I have him in my Everton save as back up to Jelavic, but he is starting to argue for a starting place himself. He is a very reliable striker who seems to do the small things well.

glad to hear he's capable of playing in prem league as well. The highest level i've managed him on myself is in ligue 1

shame he hasn't gotten more international call ups irl so far

He was one of my favourite signings in FM12. I've not yet had the opportunity in FM13, but his stats look similar.

I would play him as either a Defensive or Complete Forward - Support anda while he didn't get loads of goals, the team played much better with him in it.

I had him in my QPR save

worked on his pace, played him as a poacher he was great. Didn't score massive amounts of goals and at times went a few games with no goals. But whenever he got a chance in the penalty area he scored.

Only problem is he got lots of cards, red and yellow. In my 3rd season he was red carded 4 times :|

• 1 month later...
I play him as lone striker and tried few other roles and still no goalscoring effect...
what kind of formation? I could only see him working well if he had an amc behind him....or even better if he played in an Italian style trident (thats the only way I have manged to get a pace 6 acceleration 5 totti to score on a regular basis)

• 1 month later...

i always sign jelle in every save i do as hes an amazing player. Can't try and sell him enough to people i know that play Fm. Here is 2 example's of how he is in my current and previous save...

Current

7A270A1BD8BE574191FB7CE371B7B534AFB8372D

1B3279D950995117145B289AF6CCFC264A84BDAC

I signed him on my Borussia Dortmund save during the January window, after seeing him lead the Champions League scoring charts with 7 goals in the group stage. He got 12 goals in 14 for me (including a hat trick that kept me in the cup), then broke his leg and was out for 7 months. Needless to say, I'm quite happy he's getting back to full fitness. I play him as poacher, with AMC support, IF attack, and W attack. He's a predator and I can always count on him to get me a decisive goal.

• 1 month later...

Just signed him at the end of the first season for my Celtic team. Hoping to play him as a DLF alongside Hooper as a poacher.

Cost me £6m but got £3m for Lassad so not bad work and his stats are a bit better than I've seen on here I think.

Just signed him at the end of the first season for my Celtic team. Hoping to play him as a DLF alongside Hooper as a poacher.

Cost me £6m but got £3m for Lassad so not bad work and his stats are a bit better than I've seen on here I think.

he's brilliant in my celtic save as well.first player i put on my shortlist when i start a game.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived