FM13: Adrien Rabiot - The future of PSG?

Vazza

Adrien Rabiot

Midfielder (Centre)/DM - PSG

iXiJl.jpg

Adrien Rabiot (born 3 April 1995 in Saint-Maurice) is a French footballer who plays for oil-rich French club, Paris Saint-Germain, as a midfielder.

Rabiot was discovered playing for US Creteil Lusitanos in the suburbs of Paris after being deemed not good enough for the famed Clairefontaine academy which has produced the bulk of France's footballing talent since the 1990s.

Rabiot's passing, awareness and composure was recognised by Manchester City who offered him a place in their youth academy. He signed a long-term deal with the club in 2005 before they were taken over by the Abu Dhabi United Group owned by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, however he left Manchester after only six months after finding it hard to adjust to English life.

After returning to his homeland Rabiot was scouted by PSG, his childhood club, who incorporated him into their youth setup. He went on to became the very first homegrown PSG player to sign a professional contract under the tenure of Sheikh El-Khelaifi.

In-game:

4TXEX.jpg

Report:

Mz2iw.jpg

As you can see from the scout report he's got a bright future ahead of him with the potential to rival Marco Verratti for a midfield spot in a few seasons time.

He looks ace, I've played as PSG for a number or years(Favorite player ever was Rai) and have found it hard to enjoy it as much with the ridiculous set up now.

I much preferred signing young Europeans & South Americans, while of course bringing in my own production line gems.

This boy could be a star given enough guidence.

• 1 month later...

He didnt get that much playing time for PSG, but has played 60 games for Nice over the last 2 seasons.

2012-13: in Ligue 1, 3 games for PSG

2013-14: in Ligue 1, 5 games for PSG

2014-15: in Ligue 1, 30 games for Nice

2015-16: in Ligue 1, 30 games for Nice

• 1 month later...

This guy needs alot of work to become world class.

I have him loaned out To Nice on my main save with P.S.G, he's scored 2 goals in five games... both against me... :(

A good tutor is vital, I'm gonna pair him up with gattusso or cambianasso next season and give him some game time (>15 games)

• 3 weeks later...

I got lucky with him on that save. I had great tutors and coaches. I have just signed him on my Mallorca save and he is developing ok not as impressive as before however.

Any ideas what PPM to teach him?

I got lucky with him on that save. I had great tutors and coaches. I have just signed him on my Mallorca save and he is developing ok not as impressive as before however.Any ideas what PPM to teach him?
Which player did you have him tutored by when you were at Arsenal? He looks great, thinking about getting him in January as PSG keep buying everyone so he'll inevitably become unhappy.

Archived