FM13 Collection of Regens called "the next", All Posters Encouraged to Join!

I did this for FM12 and I am doing it again for FM13. Young players, both real and regen can get a media comparison on the personal tab of their player profile. If you find a regen (no real players allowed to avoid player naming), that has a media comparison in their personal section (not the same thing as a teammate comparison), then check the list in the next post. If you are the first person to find a player "dubbed" or "labelled" or "touted as" or "could be" for a given player , then post a screenshot of the regen's personal section here and I will add it to the list that we are building. This can be for any regens, not just your own players. Please post the image directly into your post, using "" tags instead of "" ones, because it is easier for me to see them and add them to the list. Also, please do not edit your posts to add more players and go ahead and just add them to a new post, because I might miss it.

Here was last year's thread for reference:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/284002-Collection-of-Dubbed-the-Touted-as-quot-the-next-quot-A-Forum-Wide-Game-REGENS-ONLY!!!!!

If you find one in FM12, post it to that thread. Keep FM13 ones in this thread.

Happy hunting everyone! I hereby challenge everyone to find more than I do before FM 14.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prongsie, I added yours.

Wiitastic, you posted a real player! Please edit it out of your post so that nobody feels that there is player-naming in this thread. Thanks.

just realised after I posted it. I like the player alot so I posted it, my bad

Archived