Trying to decide whether to buy 09 or not

Greetings all. I've been away from the game for a while, but I'm looking to get into it again. I have FM08 and am considering gettin 09. My main reasons to upgrade to 09 would be to fix the regen issue and to have a better transfer market. Any opinions as to whether or not those two items are any better on 09?

Thanks in advance for you thoughts!

Wait for the next game............. but then again you'll end up waiting for the new games patches after all the bugs that come with it.

09 is a good game but not the best, some nice features, As FrazT said maybe try the demo.

If you want the regens fixed, then tbh you'd be better off with 07. The transfer system isn't that much better at all with 09. A few things, yeah, but really not much.

09 is better than 08 though.

I would definatly recommend you buy 09. I can't believe you've resisted all this time ! Some people would say wait for FM10 but there is still over 4 1/2 months of good FM time to wait. I'd get it now as you'll probably get it cheap and it will give you hours of enjoyment. Also you don't have to wait for the patches like we did so its all good.

Archived