Longest goal drought?

Cant remember the minutes but its Robinho he scored on our second game of the season (start) and hasnt scored since and we are in February of next year LMAO!!

Amusingly last game he scored but it recorded as an Own goal, it hit the bar and then bounced off the back of the goalkeepers head, but still the little fella celebrated like hed won the world cup :)

Pandev went about 18 hours for me with Man City. He scored 3 goals in 29 starts for me! So he's getting sold for £10m in the summer!

On 09 - I had one guy up to 650 or so minutes.

On previous versions - I think 16 hours is about as long as I've ever seen one of my players go, but that was one of those hybrid winger/strikers who played very little up front.

As the title suggests! What is the longest amount of minutes one of your strikers has gone without a goal? For me, Oba Martins! Scored 4 in one game but is now on a run of 1164 minutes without a goal! Probably my tactics ;)

When ever I get a ST that cant score for a while I tell him i'm resting him for a week, then rest him then play him the following game and he normaly scores....... but that may just be luck.

Berbatov - in TWO completely different new games that i managed Man Utd, he managed to go missing for 18 hrs on BOTH games. My tactics were off the first time i started( but finished 2nd in my 1st season), so i set up a new game with completely new tactics and he did it again. Strange thing was that Rooney and Tevez are scoring goals! ! ! ! !:confused:

Archived