Help needed with activacion code

Where are you in the world Mijta? I'm not sure if that makes a difference now that it's the 14th but it's worth knowing.

I think the keycode you should be using is on the back of the manual (just going off what I've read as my damn game hasn't arrived yet :( ). Have you tried substitiuting the 1's for I's and 0's for o's? Also, are you activating through Steam?

Where are you in the world Mijta? I'm not sure if that makes a difference now that it's the 14th but it's worth knowing.

I think the keycode you should be using is on the back of the manual (just going off what I've read as my damn game hasn't arrived yet :( ). Have you tried substitiuting the 1's for I's and 0's for o's? Also, are you activating through Steam?

I'm in EU, my keycode is written in caps so i don't have problems with '1' / 'L'.

What the Shxt !!! I just buy this game in Hong Kong. The "25 characters" Football Manager 2009 Keycode is adhered at the back of the game manual.

I have tried all the possible code....I have no "O" or "0", only have one "I" (maybe "1" or "L") but I have already tried all of it. Nothing but Invalid Product Code.

I don't have a scanner to scan my manual / receipt, if I have to contact the STEAM support, do I really have to buy a SCANNER for it?

Actually, I am extremely angry now !!!!!!! Anyone can help ??

once steam has verified your correct key code, i sugest copying it then pasting it into word, from there you can increase the txt size..

From there you can type the corect txt as a test under it, if all looks the same save that file for future referance and then enter the corect code..

What the Shxt !!! I just buy this game in Hong Kong. The "25 characters" Football Manager 2009 Keycode is adhered at the back of the game manual.

I have tried all the possible code....I have no "O" or "0", only have one "I" (maybe "1" or "L") but I have already tried all of it. Nothing but Invalid Product Code.

I don't have a scanner to scan my manual / receipt, if I have to contact the STEAM support, do I really have to buy a SCANNER for it?

Actually, I am extremely angry now !!!!!!! Anyone can help ??

I am having the same problem in Singapore! There is only one O or 0 in my key code and NO I or 1!!!! I am very furious about this!!!!!

I have verified my code with steam - fine!

I copied the code steam gave me and pasted it into SoftAnchor but it will not let me in. It said it couldn't establish a connection and to visit sigames.com

I've tried enlarging it and manually entering the code, I've tried changing all the combinations with different L's 1's O's and 0's and still it says:

"We're sorry, but this installation of Football Manager 2009 could not be activated for the following reason: The application was unable to connect to the internet. Please check your connection. For help please visit http://www.sigames.com"

There's nothing wrong with my connection, it's hi-speed and I'm online whilst doing this so what the hell's going on!? What's the point in all this? I've played the football manager series for over a decade but this is more of a joke than CM4

I'M IN!! I'M F***ING IN!!!

Guys if it keeps saying it can't get connect, DON'T CHANGE your code!!

Just keep trying and trying and trying again!

Abit like trying to buy festival tickets, just keep refreshing and reloading till you connect!

Best of luck guys, I've been at this for an hour. Obviously SoftAnchor just can't handle the demand on their services. Hope SI have a word and tell them to sort themselves out.

Best of British to you

Archived