Is this a Joke?

Originally posted by potemkin125:

They have to be kidding.

click

Look at how tall he is!

Wonder if he has hairy feet?

So? Whats your problem? I'm surrounded by people averaging his height, and they kick my butt in football all the time.

Originally posted by bomjr:

So? Whats your problem? I'm surrounded by people averaging his height, and they kick my butt in football all the time.

Same here, although the being better thing applies to people taller than me as well.

Originally posted by bomjr:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by potemkin125:

They have to be kidding.

click

Look at how tall he is!

So? Whats your problem? I'm surrounded by people averaging his height, and they kick my butt in football all the time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont have a problem

I just thought it funny his name was hobbit and he was only five foot four.

Originally posted by potemkin125:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bomjr:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by potemkin125:

They have to be kidding.

click

Look at how tall he is!

So? Whats your problem? I'm surrounded by people averaging his height, and they kick my butt in football all the time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont have a problem

I just thought it funny his name was hobbit and he was only five foot four. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahaha. I'm so sorry, I missed that part. Peace...

Give potemkin a break lads. He isn't being 'height-ist' and slagging the player off, he just thought his name was amusing and moreso when combined with his height! icon_biggrin.gif I've already come across the player in FM and I had a chuckle too icon_smile.gif

Archived