In australia!~!!

Hey all you Australians out there, just have a quick question for you all...

Where and how do you order your FM?

EB? GAME? ONLINE?

Where can I get it the fastest? I dont mind it being what 10 or 20 dollars more expensive, I just dont want

to wait around 2 or 3 weeks while everyone on this forum is enjoying themselves silly with the new FM and me

just sitting my ass at home spending time bored with my girlfriend or something... Ha ha ha jokes about gf, she'll

kill me... Anyways, if your not allowed to say for some reason just PM or something? Tops all and thanks in advanced

I Pre Ordered mine from EB Games here in Brisbane and they said I can pick it up on the day of the 14th the day of the release... So there wont be any waiting for me but I just have to remember to call in sick for work on the monday cause Ill be giving it a flogging all weekend...... Go the Victory!...

I Pre Ordered mine from EB Games here in Brisbane and they said I can pick it up on the day of the 14th the day of the release... So there wont be any waiting for me but I just have to remember to call in sick for work on the monday cause Ill be giving it a flogging all weekend...... Go the Victory!...

Wouldnt count on it , was told the same thing for Cm4.....3 weeks later it arrived. They will tell u rubbish so they get you money theres a chance they could get it on release but its extremely doubtful.

And Chris if you purchase now you get 10% off.

lol. They will say "as far as they know" and tell you that is the word of the distributors so they can shift blame. Trust me mate i have been through all this before. Steam offering a 10% discount at the moment.......Yes its like $10-$15 more but you get it on release day!!

Likewise. Do you know if after downloaded in steam if we can burn a hard copy to cd??

Well, Steam has all sorts of funky files. You can back it up to a CD (incase you format your PC etc), but they are "steam formatted" so once you've got it by steam it must always be used by steam.

(As far as I know :) )

What is gameswarehouse sorry? Is it a website or a place? I live in Sydney can I get it here?

Its a website, i'm pretty sure they deliver across Australia. I'm not sure if i can link the website here, just google it, it should be the first one that comes up.

Hey all you Australians out there, just have a quick question for you all...

Where and how do you order your FM?

EB? GAME? ONLINE?

Where can I get it the fastest? I dont mind it being what 10 or 20 dollars more expensive, I just dont want

to wait around 2 or 3 weeks while everyone on this forum is enjoying themselves silly with the new FM and me

just sitting my ass at home spending time bored with my girlfriend or something... Ha ha ha jokes about gf, she'll

kill me... Anyways, if your not allowed to say for some reason just PM or something? Tops all and thanks in advanced

I will just buy mine from EB Games Redbank like I do every year.

I think GameTraders are the best store to get it from. especially if you know the owner of your local store.

If u want to get it offline then Gameswarehouse.com.au is very good, from all reports. i know a few people

who order games off there and they always offer discounts on pre-orders. not sure about shipping costs though.

of course you can always try an english online store like game365. they will ship for free to Australia or so they told me.

I pre-ordered it from gameswarehouse. I'm pretty sure i will get my copy latest by 15th of November.
I got it on release day from Game Traders last year.

I've seen the "coming soon" box on the shelf in EB Games, so I'm guessing the real thing will be there release day.

No you won't.......and no it won't.:D

I got 08 and 07 from EA on realease day last year with np. Even if i am in NZ! So shouldnt be to much hassle if i can get it over here!

You probably had a NZ release date, because it wouldn't have been there on the UK release date.

Normally we get an Australian release date which is set to a week or 2 after the UK date. For some reason this year they haven't given out an Aussie date so I think the retailers are getting confused and using the UK date.

Yep. Honky is 100% spot on we dont mean to be rude fellas its just with our experiance of the whole process....EB is no doubt the worst.

I was going to say something like that.

It may look like we're being nasty about it but really we just don't won't you fellas to get your hopes up. I've done it before and after going to the local shopping centres everyday for a couple of weeks I got very frustrated.

When I have ordered it online I remember getting hopeful everytime I went to the letterbox, or actually sitting out the front waiting for the postie:o for about a week or so.

No you won't.......and no it won't.:D

You probably had a NZ release date, because it wouldn't have been there on the UK release date.

Normally we get an Australian release date which is set to a week or 2 after the UK date. For some reason this year they haven't given out an Aussie date so I think the retailers are getting confused and using the UK date.

si confirmed the release date as the 14th

So basically there is no real best place to get it right? Looks like I'll just have to wait... Oh well thanks boys I'll probably just go into a store

either EB or whichever and see what I can do with that... THanks except Deathcab for Cutie who should acutally read the thread before

deciding to make an idiot of himself. GOOD DAY ALL!!!

2 or 3 'business' days. So Tuesday the following week would be the earliest, most probably Wednesday to Friday. When I last ordered from sendit it was about 5 or 6 days including the weekend. The retailers will be a day or 2 after that because theirs would be sent to one spot the re-distributed around the country to their shops.

got mine from Dick smith last year think it was the day after release day. thankfully im back in northern ireland this year so i can get it on time. only problem is that the girlfriend wants to go away for a dirty weekend next weekend. but then Fm was cited (unfairly) when my long term ex dumped me earlier this year so I'll probably go :D

Oh yeah Dicksmith... Or like Target or whatever they might get it early maybe? Hopefully... I think I would

most like to go to a shop to buy it and fantasize about my new career while driving home... Those 20mins

or so are so intense... Dribble, dribble and more dribble...

Archived