Why are people whinging about injurys?

Players get injured all the time and yes 5-6 players can get injured near the same time as the other players.....this is proffesional football....players training all the time they are bound to break down......ive seen it so often in real life.

adam just keep playing i have got 16 out of my first team squad injured and in the injury league table iam 20th the top side has 28 injured players

i dont even have 28 players, i agree players pick up injury but this is a tad to high well very to high imo

I got 4 players injured in one match, all out for a month. This is ridiculous, surely SI test the game extensively, how can they not have noticed that the injuries are ridiculous. Couple this with problems with 3D, and issues with the 2D match view and FM09 has been very disappointing so far.

I got 4 players injured in one match, all out for a month. This is ridiculous, surely SI test the game extensively, how can they not have noticed that the injuries are ridiculous. Couple this with problems with 3D, and issues with the 2D match view and FM09 has been very disappointing so far.

Playing as Chelsea & currently have 18 "1st-teamers" injured.

Drogba (already out for 2 months), Anelka, Kalou, Sinclair & Di Santo are all out for at least 2 months. I spent £32m bringing Trezequet in to cover & within 10 minutes of his friendly debut he's out for 6 months.

I have no recognised strikers left & only Cech, Bosingwa, Carvalho, Essien & Malouda available for my first league match. Beyond Ridiculous.

I've bought every game since CM2 on release day, but I was planning this year to not buy FM09 until 1st patch. All the buzz about 3D, press conferences, improved transfer system etc made me perorder it thinking it must be worth it.

I am now SERIOUSLY considering cancelling my pre-order until AT LEAST 1st patch.

To say I am disappointed would be a MA-HU-SSIVE understatement.

Haha Liverpool don't seem to be having any problems!

WHS. Anyone who thinks ANY PC game comes out completely bug-free is either a moron or an idiot. Or, and I can't rule this out, both.

to be fair dude, the injury thing was a problem with release last year too, they should learn from mistakes not repeat them!

That and some of these bugs are obvious to most people after about 5 minutes of playing.

I reckon its a new take on the game - like gladiator, where only the fittest survive - the team that makes it through the season alive is the winner. The balls are fitted with razor blades and the referees have shotguns!

I think its brilliant but maybe SI could come up with a better name than Football Manager 2009. What about Celebrity Deathmatch 2009?

Other than the injuries I think the games brilliant!

First pre-season friendly, easy tackling, 4 injuries, including two long term in the first half. You reckon theres not an issue?

Players get injured all the time and yes 5-6 players can get injured near the same time as the other players.....this is proffesional football....players training all the time they are bound to break down......ive seen it so often in real life.

Thing is this happens EVERY SINGLE YEAR! Then SI tweak it. Why is it different from the previous version is my confusion.

Are you kidding me? I have half my first team out with injuries one match into the EPL season! I have TWO defenders left and ONE first-team striker. Injuries are a part of the game, but apparently football is a blood-sport in FM09.

I reckon its a new take on the game - like gladiator, where only the fittest survive - the team that makes it through the season alive is the winner. The balls are fitted with razor blades and the referees have shotguns!

I think its brilliant but maybe SI could come up with a better name than Football Manager 2009. What about Celebrity Deathmatch 2009?

Other than the injuries I think the games brilliant!

very funny, made me lol

i have the whole first team, and they all get injured like 1 month+, crazy:P and why is nesta out for like 7 months in the beginning the injuries aren't updated at all SI.. Trezeguet is currently out for 5 and he got injured a month ago but that is not even in the game, crazyyyyyy

Archived