things that have happened in your game that have happened IRL

My favorite came back in FM'05, where, managing York City, I found a right winger whose contract expired at the end of the first season. I signed him - only to learn he'd just signed for the team IRL at the end of the same season!

It made me really appreciate the quality of the research.

On FM08 I was managing Athletico Madrid in 2010 and was having a look in the English premier league and to my surprise Mark Hughes was the manager of Man City! This was only a couple of days after it was announced as well.

However, saying that the game does get it terribly wrong sometimes, such as Paul Jewell managing A.C. Milan, as if lol

Grant got sacked in my game and he lost in Champions League final.... Spurs got relegated.... Darren Bent got ****..... West Ham went into financial problems.... all the stuff happens!! oh, Man Utd got relegated? WHO KNOWS?!

On FM08 I was managing Athletico Madrid in 2010 and was having a look in the English premier league and to my surprise Mark Hughes was the manager of Man City! This was only a couple of days after it was announced as well.

However, saying that the game does get it terribly wrong sometimes, such as Paul Jewell managing A.C. Milan, as if lol

Mick McCarthy becoming Man Utd manager after Ferguson retires is also a strange one!!:confused:

Archived